View Profile
What does it mean to love God
Posted : 19 Jan, 2023 05:54 PM

David cries out: “make me willing...”

LittleDavid

View Profile
What does it mean to love God
Posted : 19 Jan, 2023 05:54 PM

Exactly‼️‼️‼️ Not only must we love God by obeying him but we must LOVE to obey him.

That’s impossible without God.

Our sinful nature just doesn’t want to obey or love God. Some people think they can obey God but they hate doing it. That’s called legalism and God is not served.

Only a heart that desires to love and obey pleases God and only God can make that possible in us.

LittleDavid

View Profile
@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Posted : 19 Jan, 2023 10:19 AM

Oh no!! Not Louie‼️😢

LittleDavid

View Profile
🤔🕵️ If Jesus is God why don’t we need a mediator between Himself and God ❓❓
Posted : 19 Jan, 2023 10:16 AM

If you can believe this, some STILL people believe Mary, the mother of Jesus, serves as a “mediator” between Jesus and us‼️‼️‼️

These people EVEN believe Mary is “perfect and sinless” ‼️‼️ YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP‼️‼️

Supposedly, Jesus is some sort of rude obstinate creature who is easily irritated with us sinful humans and just refuses to hear us when we pray. BUT Mary, like all mothers, is very kind and compassionate. So, as the story goes, we need to pray to “Mother Mary” and have her go to Jesus her son and plead for us.

I’m not making this up‼️‼️

Where is this stuff taught in scripture you ask⁉️⁉️NOWHERE‼️‼️‼️It’s simply MADE UP‼️‼️

And if you think that’s not bad enough—LARGE NUMBERS OF GULLIBLE PEOPLE JUST BELIEVE BECAUSE THIER PREIST TOLD THEM SO‼️‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
🤔🕵️ If Jesus is God why don’t we need a mediator between Himself and God ❓❓
Posted : 19 Jan, 2023 10:01 AM

WHAT A REFRESHING TEACHING THAT IS DOCTRINALLY SOUND AND NECESSARY‼️‼️‼️‼️

THANK YOU FOR POSTING‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
FAIRYTALE AND EVOLUTION
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 11:01 PM

Ever hear about the princess who kisses the frog who becomes a prince⁉️

Well, evolutionists didn’t wanna be left out so they created their own little fairytale.

It goes like this. A princess called “Billion Years” kisses a frog which turns into a prince a billion years later‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️😅🤣😂😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
Are people here actual bible believing Christians?
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 10:53 PM

Good point

LittleDavid

View Profile
I’m not going to ask no more
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 10:49 PM

Just persevere brother, just imagine how much more humility you will get after all that rejection. Kidding aside, God puts a HIGH premium on humility—don’t lose sight of that fact‼️‼️‼️

Then, when you actually meet that special lady, you’ll be sufficiently humble to make the relationship work out better than you ever thought possible‼️‼️ BUT, stick with it and ASK someone‼️‼️

As for being ugly, it helps me. I walk in the woods and when I come near a grizzly bear it pretends its dead to make me go away 🤣😂😅😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 09:38 PM

Louis thinks posting 2ce will make him more lucky‼️😅🤣😂😇

Louis, if you need luck get a rabbit’s foot‼️‼️🐰

Oh wait a minute Louis, come to think of it, that rabbit’s foot OBVIOUSLY didn’t make the poor rabbit very lucky‼️🤔

Oh well, maybe you should post a 3rd time and call it good‼️‼️😅🤣😂😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 09:25 PM

As you can see, [cut one] Louis eagerly anticipating his promised 1000%.

Stay tuned for [cut two].

Spoiler alert‼️‼️‼️ >>>😩<<<

Sorry Louis—-all that glitters isn’t gold

Page : 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140