Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
Ladies what would you rather have?
Posted : 8 May, 2024 06:25 AM

One lady told me I was crazy if I thought ladies should dress covered up like they used to. But she didn’t have anything to say when I reminded her that most men still cover themselves from the neck down to the ankles everyday today just like they used to in the 1800’s and before. Sadly, some of those men don’t mind their wives dressing up half naked. I guess if you’re married to a show horse might as well show her off like one 🙄

LittleDavid

View Profile
Two new forums: One for arument and the other for insults
Posted : 7 May, 2024 02:47 PM

I haven’t lied about you and you know it. All you do is falsely accuse me and others of lying but you’ve never quoted a single lie as proof. So how have we all “lied” about you⁉️⁉️It’s just like the false teaching you spread. You never provide biblical proof as a defense for any of your false beliefs. Instead you just teach the same old false teachings without proving them to be true.

LittleDavid

View Profile
To debate or not to debate, that is the question
Posted : 7 May, 2024 02:37 PM

To debate or not to debate.

Proverbs 26:4

Do not answer a fool according to his folly,

or you yourself will be like him.

5 Answer a fool according to his folly,

lest he become wise in his own eyes.

Is this a contradiction ⁉️⁉️⁉️

Throughout my life, I’ve encountered lots silly arguments put forth from some very silly people. Over time, it became clear that some people are just plain beyond the reach of reasonableness.

Friends would try to discourage me from discussing with fools because discussing with fools might make me sound just like a fool. Some people would even quote the first half of the verse from Proverbs quoted above but it seemed they would conveniently skip the last half of that verse‼️‼️ AND that REALLY puzzled me. Why is everyone afraid of, or why do people ignore the last half⁉️ So I began to wonder what the second half really meant, as well as, WHAT really did the first half mean⁉️⁉️

So I considered debates in the Bible. Seemed like a lot of prophets and even Jesus himself debated with fools. I was sure Jesus, the Apostles and the Prophets were not in violation of the wisdom from Proverbs. But I couldn’t understand how to explain how they conducted themselves in such debates.

I saw how often Jesus silenced the silly questions and objections presented to him by fools. He didn’t argue according to the fool’s own folly, instead he helped the fools realize that they were not wise in their own eyes. Even though the fools were silenced, not many of the fools were won over.

Still working on that one. Anyone wanna chime in?

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:56 PM

Then why do you like to argue with me so much. It’s like you’re addicted to me‼️😂🤣😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:51 PM

Your posts don’t make sense. I’m trying to help you here. Maybe you should take a little more time to calm

down and think over what you want to say and then post it

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:47 PM

Hopefully your men friends will help you know the difference between what it means to disagree with other people. You think people disagreeing with anything you say is “harassment”. That’s very sad

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:44 PM

Bring your men on the forum to help you‼️‼️

If you can’t defend your false teachings, maybe they can

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:44 PM

Bring your men on the forum to help you‼️‼️

If you can’t defend your false teachings, maybe they can

LittleDavid

View Profile
How many times have your read the Bible cover to cover?
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:39 PM

I never read the apocryphal writings and I’ve never typed out the whole Bible‼️

You’re right, that kind of effort pays off in the long run.

It’s a good way to start memorization. If you read and listen to one chapter of scripture over and over in the space of a week, you will have memorized the entire chapter—easily‼️‼️

Back in my early Sunday school days, we were offered prizes or what not, if we memorized one little verse of scripture. I remember memorizing that one verse was a long hard heavy haul back then. That’s called the fallout of modern verse chopping. You chop a verse outa context and memorize it the hard way. Besides promoting bad theology it trains kids to 👉hate👈 Bible study AND memorizing‼️‼️

It had to have been a Communist Sunday school teacher to start such a nonsense way of memorizing ‼️‼️🥹

Public school bore kids so bad when they keep them all pinned up like piglets all day long only to send them home with tons of homework‼️⁉️

In the meanwhile, home school kids study just a few hours per day and go out and learn to work‼️‼️ End result, home schoolers OUT PERFORM public schools kids hands down‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:20 PM

Maddam Moonlight, other posters have noticed how you speak ill of them and carry your animus for them to other forums. AND you know it

Why do you do that?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10