Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
CDFF, The deception of this site.
Posted : 13 Dec, 2020 04:02 PM

Adam, I have long believed this is a wicked world just by all the sinless perfectionism heretics around—even on this site

LittleDavid

View Profile
God teaches us by His power, who else teaches like God with power ?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2020 03:56 PM

Not Adam, that’s for sure.

Adam, even though he claims to be sinless, doesn’t have the power to convince anybody that he is sinless and perfect—except for Flat Earth Teddy, who also believes in sinless perfectionism—-AND believes in the flat earth. Wouldn’t that prove the earth is really flat if you have sinlessly perfect people believing in it ????

LittleDavid

View Profile
we know that TRIX are for kids but for kings too?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2020 04:31 PM

Who incited David to take the census in 2 Samuel 24, God or Satan? Why was God so angry at David for taking the census? Why did God punish the Israelite people when it was david who ordered the census?"

God is not ashamed to assume full responsibility for what happens on earth. But that’s very difficult for humans to reason through, just ask Job !!!

Job wanted a day in court with God—and he got it!! AND it wasn’t pretty. To make a short story shorter, Job “put his hand on his mouth” and was silenced. Job never knew about the conversation between God and Satan. Simply put, Job came to understand that God does exactly as he pleases and he’s not accountable to any kind of human tribunal.

LittleDavid

View Profile
I will be celebrating Christmas how about you?
Posted : 10 Dec, 2020 04:41 PM

You should listen to Adam.

Remember, he’s been a perfect and sinless man—if you doubt that, just ask him but don’t ask his wife.

LittleDavid

View Profile
🤺🥊🤕 I just started a new group on Facebook called BIBLE TOPICS FREE FOR ALL
Posted : 10 Dec, 2020 04:34 PM

Fakebook needs all the Bible you can throw at them and then some. I encourage you to keep evangelizing on Fakebook until they censor you outa existence. There’re just not too friendly to some believers

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 9 Dec, 2020 03:25 PM

I agree with Marcouse and Quiznos, especially about the Santa distraction and in addition to that, the crass materialism. But despite all the devilish distractions I think we can still use the time to turn people’s attention to the reality of Jesus. That might take some work, especially in this expanding humanistic materialistic culture

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 9 Dec, 2020 11:09 AM

I agree, we don’t need to wait for christianized pagan holidays to celebrate the birth, life, death, resurrection and glorification of the Son of God. We should be doing that as a way of life every day.

But even though Christmas has been heavily commercialized we can politely seize this holiday opportunity by turning the conversation to the Christ for whom Christmas is supposed to be about.

LittleDavid

View Profile
The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes
Posted : 9 Dec, 2020 07:08 AM

In addition to misrepresenting scripture, it’s not surprising to find those doing so also falsely accusing other people.

For example, false teacher Adam accuses those holding him accountable for his false teachings continues to add even more false statements to his ever growing list like those in his post above about others and like this one, quote, “ The servant did no preparation, as quiznos little moonlight etc believe in no preparation to do all Christ commanded. These receive many stripes. and weeping and gnashing of teeth...”

Adam claims he is sinless and perfect so it’s not surprising whenever he tells other whoppers as well.

LittleDavid

View Profile
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear
Posted : 9 Dec, 2020 06:57 AM

In addition to misrepresenting scripture, it’s not surprising to find those doing so also falsely accusing other people.

For example, false teacher Adam accuses those holding him accountable for his false teaching ad more false statements to his list like this one, quote, “ The servant did no preparation, as quiznos little moonlight etc believe in no preparation to do all Christ commanded. These receive many stripes. and weeping and gnashing of teeth...”

If a person such as Adam, claims he is sinless and perfect it’s not surprising he whenever he tells other whoppers as well

LittleDavid

View Profile
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear
Posted : 9 Dec, 2020 06:51 AM

Adam good at chop-cut-and-paste but doesn’t understand what he cuts chops and pastes.

For example, Adam has been asked many times to give account for his false teaching and his sinless perfectionist view but refuses to do so. This is in direct defiance of lPeter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear

Page : 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434