Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
There is no peace, saith the Lord, unto the wicked.
Posted : 14 Dec, 2020 06:33 PM

More ignorant rankings and abuse of scripture from a heretical self-proclaiming sinless perfectionism false teacher Adam

LittleDavid

View Profile
Atheists Cite Pain as a Reason Avoid Belief in God But Christians Try Getting God off the Hook
Posted : 13 Dec, 2020 07:02 PM

Psalms 115:3

New American Standard Bible

But our God is in the heavens; He does whatever He pleases.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Atheists Cite Pain as a Reason Avoid Belief in God But Christians Try Getting God off the Hook
Posted : 13 Dec, 2020 06:58 PM

3Then Job answered Jehovah, and said,

4Behold, I am of small account; What shall I answer thee? I lay my hand upon my mouth.

5Once have I spoken, and I will not answer; Yea, twice, but I will proceed no further.

We would do well to “put our hands over our mouths” and recognize the fact we are “of small account”

God owes no one anything and owes no one answers.

God judges the “judges” who think God should bow and to them and give an answer to them

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 13 Dec, 2020 06:51 PM

It’s really time we follow the experience and example of righteous Job.

Job wanted a chance to present his case in court before God and ask him some questions. Job could not understand the reasons for his intense suffering

At the end of the book of Job, God actually brings court to Job. But it is God who asks a series of penetrating questions. Questions like, Job 38:1Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind and said:

2“Who is this who obscures My counsel

by words without knowledge?

3Now brace yourself like a man;

I will question you, and you shall inform Me.

4Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?

Tell Me, if you have understanding.

5Who fixed its measurements? Surely you know!

Or who stretched a measuring line across it?

6On what were its foundations set,

or who laid its cornerstone,

7while the morning stars sang together

and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Job 40 American Standard Version

Job Humbles Himself Before God

1Moreover Jehovah answered Job, and said,

2Shall he that cavilleth contend with the Almighty? He that argueth with God, let him answer it.

3Then Job answered Jehovah, and said,

4Behold, I am of small account; What shall I answer thee? I lay my hand upon my mouth.

5Once have I spoken, and I will not answer; Yea, twice, but I will proceed no further.

Job never received the answers he sought, God never told Job about the conversation between God and Satan.

Likewise all who dare to arrogantly question The Almighty will also get their day in court. But will they heed the earthly humiliation of Job or will they go on with their defamation of God’s character and ultimately suffer the fury of God’s eternal wrath in hell??

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 13 Dec, 2020 06:23 PM

Why do Christians get anxious when confronted by atheists who appeal to pain and suffering as a powerful proof against the existence of an omnipotent and omniscient “loving God”?

Unfortunately, whenever some Christians are confronted with such objections, they immediately try getting God off the hook by affixing the existence of pain and suffering to man’s freewill and disobedience, which only invites the atheist to ask why an omnipotent and omniscient loving God allowed people to disobey.

Other Christians try to affix pain and suffering to Satan, which only invites the atheist to ask why an omnipotent and omniscient loving God would allow Satan such power.

But as anyone who seriously reads the Bible will note, God isn’t ashamed or embarrassed to stay ”on the hook”. I could quote a number of verses containing the very words of God in that regard. One verse says, “ Isaiah 45:7 “I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.”

Another verse says, Exodus 4:11 “The LORD said to him, "Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the LORD?”

Anyone reading Job can clearly understand that it was God who allowed serious pain, sadness and suffering to come upon Job.

In Genesis, God sets up a sword bearing angel to guard the the Tree of Life so no person can eat from it and live forever.

In another case, anyone can clearly read about God bringing a violent flood upon the whole earth to destroy a multitude of humankind and animals. All died except for a mere 8 people and a few other living creatures

And of course, it was God who created hell’s eternal torments.

More could be said. But why are Christians so ashamed of their God???

LittleDavid

View Profile
12/12/2020 Seventh Day BAPTIST Edgewater, FL Pastor Keith “Show the Love of Jesus”
Posted : 13 Dec, 2020 04:39 PM

Another confusing contradictory statement by Awesome Adam, Quote: “The harm is when we do not know we need the same testimony for ourselves, always, or we fail, it is only Gods love that never fails or is self seeking.” End Quote

If you expect Adam to know what he means—don’t waste your time—he usually doesn’t understand himself either

LittleDavid

View Profile
we know that TRIX are for kids but for kings too?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2020 04:34 PM

The trouble with a lot of Christians is an unbiblical denial of God’s sovereignty as taught in scripture.

Too many Christians keep trying to get God of the hook for certain bad things that take place on earth.

Some unbelievers and believers alike shy away from the idea that God is totally charge. But all through out the Bible, God is not ashamed to assert his sovereignty over everything.

So. Either we believe in the sovereignty of man, sin or the devil or we believe in the sovereignty of God.

Many Christians prefer belief in the sovereignty of man or who knows whatever else

LittleDavid

View Profile
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
Posted : 13 Dec, 2020 04:22 PM

It’s a wonderful thing to quote scripture but it’s also important to understand what you quote

LittleDavid

View Profile
does God hate anyone?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2020 04:19 PM

As difficult as it is for people to believe, God hates certain people, ie he is angry with the wicked everyday. But he may also have mercy on certain wicked people

LittleDavid

View Profile
Rejecting the word of Christ is not forgivable. Why ?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2020 04:12 PM

Another ADAM7777 misconception.

To claim one is sinlessly perfect is a rejection of God’s word just like every other sin committed by sinful man is a rejection of God’s word but such sins are forgivable. So there’s still hope even for Adam

Page : 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433