Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Don't Take It Personally...
Posted : 18 Dec, 2022 12:50 AM

Yes I also tend to treat people who contact me online the same as I would IRL hence why I talk to everyone who talks to me. But ultimately I’m looking for someone I could potentially start a relationship with so I don’t hesitate to call it quits if I see certain qualities that I don’t like…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Posted : 18 Dec, 2022 12:39 AM

We have to respect a persons right to choose who they communicate with without a tantrum being the end result…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Posted : 17 Dec, 2022 11:41 PM

I don’t view it as rejection because we don’t actually know each other. The response however I find baffling I’ve had men ghost me and I didn’t think oh let me block them, I just moved on…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Girl with no (real) photo - emancipated or unfair?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2022 02:10 AM

* onto theirs *

Jayzeee

View Profile
Girl with no (real) photo - emancipated or unfair?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2022 02:09 AM

I think that it's perfectly acceptable to set your photos to private which is what I've done. It allows me to decide who can and cannot see my pictures which is a feature I really like. I once had someone copy a whole paragraph of my profile into theirs imagine it they'd access to my pictures..:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Meeting Online
Posted : 7 Dec, 2022 10:40 PM

Narniangirl I also recognise some people who feature on the testimonials. One man had been a regular poster on the boards a few ago, the other I had been in contact with via the site…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
ignored or just a boring site
Posted : 26 Nov, 2022 01:04 AM

I think it’s important to note that the vast majority of people on this site don’t use the forums. So if your only interactions are via the forums it’s going to be limited…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
How can a guy get ladies to be interested in him and even message him?
Posted : 24 Nov, 2022 01:17 AM

I think a well written profile is a good start. I think it's important to not come across as negative/bitter things like my ex cheated on me then left me are a not a great start(yes I've seen them) If pictures are posted up to date ones of you looking well put together are best. That being said I don't initiate contact I reply to messages and that's the criteria that usually makes things to beyond the customary thank you message all the best...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Posted : 14 Nov, 2022 01:03 AM

When I started online dating I decided to treat everyone who contacted me in the way I would like to be treated. As a result I always reply to everyone who messages me even if I’m not interested in them. When I’m communicating with someone online and feel a lack of interest/effort in their messages I’ll politely end the contact. I’m always respectful & mindful of not wanting to waste my time or anyone else’s…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Posted : 10 Nov, 2022 01:53 AM

Thank you both for your comments, online dating has been a learning curve for me, and yes learning to take things with a grain of salt definitely helps…:-)

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17