Author Thread
johnjohn75

View Profile
Jesus in Genesis 1:1
Posted : 24 Apr, 2019 07:12 AM

If you believe the union of three persons (father, son, and holy ghost (if that’s what you call them)) in one godhead. You believe in a polytheistic belief system. Furthermore, referring to the “biblical” Father and Holy Spirit as “persons” without any scripture backing your claim, is blaspheming. Uttering impious or reproachful words concerning God. Could be border line taking the Lord’s name in vain. Empty; worthless; having no substance, value or importance. You have a form of godliness, but lacking the power there of.

Instead—you mock, scorn, and insult to protect your falsified fable. Lashing out is the first fruits (reactions) of a victim under mind control when one attempts to de-program. Chances are good you where spoon feed this (like most of us) by the 501c3 government run brick and mortar church. Worshiping on the first day of the week instead of the seven like instructed by God Almighty. Worshiping Satan (consciously or subconsciously) with idol worship and swine filled belly’s. Taking the Lord’s supper with saltine crackers and grape juice from a plastic cup. All abomination to the Lord.

God the Father is a spirit… Not a person. And his spirit took on many names and forms throughout the ages. One goes by the name of Jesus Christ. Also known as, Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us, matthew one. No Holy Spirit, no Jesus walking the earth. Simple. Jesus and the Father are one, john ten. One means single. And single means only one. The definition of trinity equals three persons (humans). You can’t trick me with word play. I don’t trust you or your teachings.

I encourage you to study Matthew, Mark, Luke and John for the next six months and read them over and over again. So the Spirit of God can work on your heart and soul. You could kick it up a notch and fall asleep listen to them and have him program your subconscious mind. Really letting Jesus work on you. May catch a biblical dream or two. If you’re still in a 501c3 pagan church, I would strongly recommend leaving them while you do this (or in general for the safety of your soul). Free your mind… Give it all to God. Focus only on him. And if you’re giving the brick and mortar church money, I would stop fueling their godless system like spoken about in “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.”

I would also ditch any worldly things you may be doing such as; festivals or public gathers, sporting events, concerts, movies, TV, music, talk shows, magazines, books, etc. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him, first john two. The number of people that don’t take this verse seriously. All hell bound because of it. God is no respecter of persons, acts ten.

Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, and said, verily I say unto you, Except yee be converted, and become as little children, yee shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the Kingdome of heaven. And who so shall receive one such little child in my name, receiveth me. But who so shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that hee were drowned in the depth of the Sea, matthew eighteen.

If you come at me with anything other than a heart demanded by Jesus above, I’m done talking. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers, ephesians four.

In reference to Nimrod. You already refused to acknowledge scripture and dictionary definitions at face value. If you wanna learn the truth God will show you. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you, matthew six.

You’re in my thoughts and talks with Jesus the Christ. Good day, Sir.

Johnjohn

johnjohn75

View Profile
Posted : 22 Apr, 2019 06:51 PM

So, if you realized I used dictionary.com then why did you mock me with your first statement?

johnjohn75

View Profile
Posted : 22 Apr, 2019 04:38 AM

Please give me scripture where the Father and Holy Spirit are referenced as a “man” to support the definition of "person" in the definition of “Trinity: the union of three PERSONS (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost) in one Godhead”.

Person: a human being [dictionary.com]

Human: relating to man and mankind [dictionary.com]

johnjohn75

View Profile
Posted : 21 Apr, 2019 06:42 PM

Trinity: the union of three persons (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost) in one Godhead

[dictionary.com]

Is this what you believe in?

johnjohn75

View Profile
Posted : 21 Apr, 2019 01:54 PM

"See now, that I, even I am he, and there is no god with me; I kill, and I make alive: I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever." Deuteronomy 32.39 [1611 kjv]

There's only one God.

johnjohn75

View Profile
Posted : 20 Apr, 2019 07:40 AM

People are linking the trinity doctrine to Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz. These three people are well known in many tongues and my list of names keeps growing with time. Some are linking Nimrod to the antichrist, and for good cause. One example would be, scripture say’s the whole world will worship him. Could they be worshiping him already and not realize it? I was.

Every major holiday (not to be confused with the term “holy day” as used in scripture) christmas, valentine’s day, easter (code name: resurrection sunday), mother’s day, father’s day, etc. are all in celebration, memory, and worship of these three people. What we reference as decorations are nothing more than graven images to Jesus. Also known as, idol worship. Each idol used in these celebrations have meaning that relates back to these three people. Hence, the trinity. Sunday worship is a weekly honor to their sun god. Nimrod being that sun god.

johnjohn75

View Profile
What does the Word od GOD Almighty have to say: Are you SINFUL, or sinner.
Posted : 7 Jan, 2018 06:43 PM

Thank you for the respectful email...

johnjohn75

View Profile
Posted : 7 Jan, 2018 01:16 PM

If you don�t think you haven�t been playing nice and trying to provoke one to anger, should we let Christian Dating for Free (CDFF) be the judge of that? What say you Friend? Chance are good they�ll back track and find this is how you speak to Christians on a �Christian� website.

I would read everything written to you in this post before replying back with another insult.

If you�re not a Christian like you say, then why are you on this site?

�Yeshua is not, or was not a Christian, just as I am not.�

�Am a BELIEVER in Yeshua not a Christian.�

�Christianity is a RELIGION, man made as a matter of fact�

Post Name: Was Jesus a Christian?;

Blogger: Gracenotworkssaves;

Posted 12.25.2017

You said to me on 01.06.2018

�John i see that you are as most people calling themselves 'christians'.�

Post Name: What does the Word od GOD Almighty have to say: Are you SINFUL, or sinner.;

Blogger: Gracenotworkssaves

You are on a Christian website, aren�t you? Why are you holding that against me? Why are you here? Are you on here just to cause trouble, confusion, and pull my brothers and sisters away from the faith? Is that your mission? I don�t know, that�s why I�m asking� Why are you on a Christian website if you�re not a Christian? That makes no sense to me.

�These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and ~~~~> he that soweth discord among brethren.�

Proverbs 6.16-19 [kjv]

99% of the time before I write someone I research their fruit first. You�re no different. If you did the same, which you may have, you�d find out what �Denomination� I belong to. Or, my response to the question. My response, �I don�t believe in denominations even the non-one.� Why do you think I would say this? We (meaning Christians) are to be of one mind in the body of Christ. Denominations divided us.

�Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:�

I Peter 3.8 [kjv]

If you looked under what church I belong to you�d find myself saying, �Can�t find one that biblical�. However, you keep replying I belong to a brick and mortar church. You keep saying I�m brainwashed by them, yet in fact, you-yourself belongs to a �Non-Denominational� Church called �Believers Fellowship�. Don�t you find that being a little deceiving on your end? You accuse me of something you belong to. I would say to a Christian brother and/or sister that�s not very Christ like, but you�re not even a Christian. Besides why are you in a brick and mortar church anyhow not be a believer let alone on a Christian website? A dating one for that matter, looking for a married partner between the ages of 18-45. And I find that to be extremely dangerous for my Christian sister stake for you not being a Christian.

If indeed you have read my profile you�d find I don�t believe nor practice 99% of the things a brick and mortar church preaches. Pagan celebrations, pre-trib, worshiping on Sundays, grieving images (fish bumper sticks, crosses, steeples, etc�), and bowing down to a group of sinful Jesus hating people in a nation to name a few� But we�re in the last days, winning souls is the only thing that matters to me anymore.

So, the question must be asked, and please be truthful, have you been on my profile? Because if you have then why do you keep accusing me of belong to some corrupt church. Why would you do this? Is it to provoke me to anger? To publicly degrade me in front of my Christian brothers and sister? Should you and I bring CDFF into this matter and have them be the judge? I honestly believe you being a non-Christian shouldn�t be on a Christian dating site in the first place. Christians are told by God to be equally yoked.

�Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?� II Corinthians 6.14 [kjv]

You�re a non-believer. You said it yourself Friend.

�Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.�

I Peter 4.16 [kjv]

The Holy Scripture calls me a Christian. Yet here you come preaching something different. It's a shame that I and others in the faith need to suffer from the hands of a non-believer on a Christian dating site. What do you think? Do you think thats right? What happen to freedom of choice? You think in all righteousness you should be on a Christian dating site not being a self-proclaimed Christian? You speak against my faith as a Christian. Do you hate me for being a Christian?

�All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:� II Timothy 3.16 [kjv]

Not only do you insult my Christian belief, you insult the bible governing my Christian walk. As you can see by the verse above, I believe that to be 100% true. And it comes from the oldest English translation man has without any corporate copyright laws attached to it. Yes, that means I can take the Word of God to my local printing guy and make as many copies as I please without going to jail for copyright infringement. Who would of thought God�s Word wouldn�t have copyright law attached to it. Who would of thought�

Yet, here you come saying the KJV has many errs. My question is this, why are you quoting books, chapters, and verses that seem to come from the bible, or a so-called-bible and passing it off as truth then? When I quote it- it has errs, but when you quote it- it has no errs? Um! How does that work?

You blame me for not wanting to talk. And posted this on 01.06.2018:

�you only want to know what has been drilled into your mind by someone calling themself 'pastor'. I see you have no interest in actually studying and translating the Word of GOD Almighty, in order to know what truth is�

Post Name: What does the Word od GOD Almighty have to say: Are you SINFUL, or sinner.;

For starters, I was trying to stick to the subject, which CDFF will read because I didn�t want you rebuking and mocking me like you did my brother Prophetic7744 for getting off topic. However, you kept getting off the subject and insulting me. Drilled into my head? �you have no interest in actually studying and translating the Word of GOD� Seems pretty insulting to me. Or this one posted on the same day:

�I believe you have been spiritually brainwashed not to think for yourself�

I find that pretty insulting and off topic, calling someone brainwashed that they can�t think for themselves. But then you come back and say this when I confronted your fruit on the 7th:

�John, i did nor insult you, i spoke the truth. When does speaking the truth become an insult;�

I think you should leave this website, you said it yourself, you are not a Christian.

�John, i cannot continue to talk with you,�

Posted 01.06.2018

I thought you wouldn�t continue to talk with me? So you decided to go back on your word to insult me even more. All I wanted to do is come into the forum section to talk with my brothers and sisters about scripture. And I met someone that�s of no relations (to the Christian faith), trying to preach the Christian Bible to believer. Then ripping them apart when they don�t listen to this man. Insulting and mocking if one disagrees with him. You said it yourself, you�re not a Christian. I would say, that not the fruit of the Holy Spirit to a Christian, but you�re not one�

�Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.�

I Peter 4.16 [kjv]

�But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.�

Galatians 5.22-23 [kjv]

�Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.�

Galatians 5.19-21 [kjv]

johnjohn75

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jan, 2018 01:04 PM

There you go again, insulting. Why are you always doing that to people? Passing judgment on me, you don�t even know me. I�m trying to talk with you and been staying on the subject, even using scripture about the subject. All of your reply�s have been anything but about the subject. You come off as a bully.

johnjohn75

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jan, 2018 11:27 AM

Hard to be sin-full when you're forgiving...

Page : 1 2