Author Thread
seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Matthew 11:21
Posted : 10 Sep, 2020 11:11 PM

I do believe that all tyrants have suffered child abuse.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Boycotting beauty and The Beast
Posted : 22 Aug, 2020 01:06 AM

well i just like boycotting disney they have a lot of issues besides just this movie.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Posted : 22 Aug, 2020 12:58 AM

read Matthew 11:23-24 also or all of Matthew 11 for clarity. Sodom will be given mercy based on miracles they did not see or experience n their lifetime.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 02:27 AM

If you knew someone who had enough knowledge and ability to time travel, would you be willing to time travel to a point in time before Hitler was corrupted to provide him with a better childhood? (Thus erasing the holocaust). Would you also be willing to do the same for Andrew Jackson; thus preventing another holocaust? Do you think individuals will be seen for even experiences that they never had in their life during the course of judgement?

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
infuence
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 10:25 PM

too bad I can't change the title of the thread to : "influence"

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
infuence
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 01:59 PM

a non christian is more likely to break someone's heart. if you want to convert someone just to marry them that isn't the purest of motives. Stay friends with proper boundaries. a Christian relationship involves Christ at the center. Think about who a non christian is going to get their advice from. Respectful and Pro Life Atheists are rare and it is due to a lack of sound ethics. Even two christians endeavoring into a lifetime commitment have their work cut out for them in terms of compatibility. Even a person's parenting strategy is subject to strain a relationship. How many non christians do you know that have a similar strategy to yours? How many non christians will even discuss childrearing within the courtship stage without running away screaming?

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Boycotting beauty and The Beast
Posted : 14 Jan, 2020 05:36 PM

So why would she be referred to as an enchantress if she turned an innocent toddler into a chipped tea cup? He had nothing to do with the shallow behavior of the beast. Why did she also punish all of the slaves or employees that worked in his castle? I don't accept her as an enchantress, she is just a mean witch; she should just use her words instead of forcing new forms of being on innocent bystanders.

Now lets think of Gaston. So he is just as shallow of a man as the beast was, but does he get a second chance to reform his character, no. They just have him plumit to his death after trying to avenge what had happened to belle and her dad. Yes, I know trophy hunting is creepy, but the beast did not even hint to Gaston that he was actually a human trapped in the body of a beast. The beast just grunts and snarls which convinces Gaston he is too dangerous of an animal to let alone.

What do you think of the dresser who made Belle change her outfit for dinner. how creepy, if the furniture can talk, where can a person even find some privacy? In my estimation Belle has untreated stockholmes syndrome. Apparently, the sequal suggests the beast even held her captive from her family over Christmas. This story deserves an entire rewrite and belle would need a restraining order and some pepper spray.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
Philosophy of Pro Life
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 12:41 AM

Check out this creepy message exchange with the CDC about vaccines: First I sent this inquiry: "I read about human cells of aborted fetuses used in vaccines. I saw MRC-5. I am against this practice and wish to submit a complaint. Greetings To Whom it may concern:

I will not be accepting of any vaccines that have used aborted fetuses in any way during its manufacturing process due to my religious beliefs. I feel that the labeling is fraudulent to the public when it is not clearly stated simply on the labeling what has been done. I would like a full list of Vaccines that are not at all connected to abortion in any way shape or form. I am disappointed in the industry additionally because of the mercury, aluminum, and formaldehyde ingredients. I am not anti- Vaccine. I am however morally opposed to injecting poison into the veins of children and human beings. Are there any other terms used in the labeling to indicate aborted fetuses? The Pre born deserve life, a future, protection and bodily autonomy. Considering a pre born child expendable property before birth does not communicate an attitude of equal rights, compassion, love, or acceptance. I both want my children and respect their rights as fellow human beings in progress. It is best to recognize the value of each and every individual from their very beginning since we all began the same vulnerable way. abortion is an act of discrimination based on age, location, level of dependence, or disability; I will not partake in this crime. Even if the government believes it is a legal act to abort; the universal truth is that abortion will forever remain illegal." Here is the reply from the CDC: "Thank you for contacting CDC-INFO. We hope you find the following information about human cell cultures used in vaccine manufacturing helpful.

Two main human cell strains have been used to develop currently available vaccines. These lines were developed from two legally aborted fetuses in the 1960s. The WI-38 cell strain was developed in 1961 in the U.S., and the MRC-5 cell strain was developed in 1965 in the United Kingdom. These cell lines are maintained to live forever.

No new or additional fetal cells are required in order to sustain the two cell strains.

A good resource for additional information about this topic is an article entitled Human Cell Strains in Vaccine Development on the History of Vaccines website maintained by the College of Physicians of Philadelphia:

http://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/human-cell-strains-vaccine-development

For more information on vaccines ethics and ingredients, please visit the CDC websites:

Vaccine Ingredient List

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

Immunization Action Coalition

http://www.immunize.org/talking-about-vaccines/religious-concerns.asp

We hope you find the information provided to be of use.

Links to nonfederal organizations are provided as a service. Links are not an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by CDC or the federal government. CDC is not responsible for the content of organization websites found at these links.

Thank you for contacting CDC-INFO. For more information, please call 1-800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) or visit www.cdc.gov/info." Now I will have to send another inquiry since they are using human embyonic cells to manufacture flavors and some medicines. Vegans get an awesome label that certain products were not tested on animals I just want the same kind of information. It should just be illegal, but on an individual level I need to boycott the practice until the government gets caught up on what is ethical experimentation.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
awkward times
Posted : 3 Dec, 2019 11:28 PM

He continued his career playing music for senior citizens, calling for bingo, and he was a fairly nice guy, no dull moments. It just turned out we were more compatible as friends only.

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
thoughts about suffering
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 11:49 PM

we have been given the gift and responsibility to serve one another and be a tool of intervention against corruption. Sometimes we entertain angels unaware. In this proof we are shown the world as it would be if left in the hands of mere fallible humans, so that when heaven is manifest we will not have the desire to overrun or leave paradise again. Yet heaven is not boring. Heaven is a perpetual unfolding of fascinating truth that we all long for with our entire being without the interference of corruption.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5