Author Thread
EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Sincerely seeking
Posted : 27 Nov, 2013 07:31 AM

Welcome to the site! I looked at your profile and I think it's cool. :) I hope you find what you are seeking!

God bless! And, remember you have askd him and He will provide in his timing.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Hey all.
Posted : 2 Aug, 2013 09:01 PM

Hello and welcome to the site. God bless and I hope you find who you are looking for.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
am new on here and i dont know wat am doing wrong
Posted : 18 Jun, 2013 07:37 PM

I know it is Hard. I feel what you are going through. Just know you are not alone! Also know that God can and will use anything for his glory and our good. God bless!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
OPEN LETTER TO ALL THE LADIES!!!
Posted : 28 Feb, 2013 09:51 AM

AMEN!! This is so true I agree 100 percent!

I want to ad one more thing for the ladies and men that read this because men can be victims as well..If they hit or abuse you in some way, then come back crying like a baby saying he/she will never do it again...DUMP THEM! Listen to the warning signs!

God bless and be safe and careful! Do background checks!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Beware of Fake Profiles!
Posted : 28 Feb, 2013 09:45 AM

Aww, I'm so sorry that happened to you. That is not right at all! I think because the site is free that attracts ALL sorts of people to join it. I know sites like christian mingle make you pay outragious prices, but I bet it does weed out some of the fakers. Not all, but some.. I think your warning is good for anyone in life! God bless!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
lioness's
Posted : 29 Nov, 2012 09:18 PM

That is very interesting to the last poster..

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Is there such a thing?
Posted : 29 Nov, 2012 08:46 PM

@DKJ I totally do understand what you mean. However, I do want to say that I live independently. The only way that I think the visual impairment "slows," me down is the fact that I can't drive and use a transportation service. And, I really can't see pictures or anything like that. Other than the things I've mentioned, that is all I can think of.

@history;I'm so sorry that guys write you off once you open up and share about your past. That is not right! And, we all have a past..and, it is not how you were back then it is how you live and who you are now. I don't know your story, but maybe the guy is thinking, "Oh no, she may do that again.." or something. Just let people see you live your life for Christ! Be the city on the hill and shine the light of Jesus and lean on Him!

Thank you to everyone that gave such encouraging words. I really do appreciate it. Jah..Thanks!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
HI EVERYONE
Posted : 28 Nov, 2012 08:55 PM

I really liked your message about trying to find someone online. after all, God's ways are not our ways..as for me, I try to keep all aves. open in order for the Lord to move. Or, who knows, he may've already found a way that you or I or anyone reading this may not have ever considered. God bless!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Is there such a thing?
Posted : 28 Nov, 2012 08:52 PM

Hey all!

Is there such a thing as to much honesty in a profile? (For example, feel free to take a look at mine..) I ask this because in my profile on CDFF I try to be upfront and lay everything out on the table. God kept nudging me to do so when I was holding back a fact about myself in my profile. So, I put that fact out there now and honestly it was a bit scary for me. It is a shame that people (a lot of the time..) aren't open-minded. However, I think the Lord has challenged me to put out there on my profile that I have a visual impairment. It is something that although true I don't like talking about much because it is not who I am really. Yes, tis a part of me however I (and we) are made up of so many parts. I feel like the Lord is saying, "Just wait, watch and trust me."

Has God ever challenged you in a way before that made you nervous/a bit scary?

I truthfully hate it when people say, "Hey, it's not a problem," but then I never hear from them again. However, that issue (of never hearing from others again) I'm sure is experienced by everyone at some point. What are your thoughts gentlemen and ladies?

God bless and have a great day!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Pinellas County Florida
Posted : 28 Nov, 2012 08:40 PM

Hello! anyone from this area? Looking to meet people. someone to hang out and enjoy life together as friends and if it is the Lord's will than more. No fun doing stuff by yourself all the time..

Feel free to reply here or send me a message/wink. :)

God bless!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5