Author Thread
EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Prying On A Womens Emotions.
Posted : 28 Nov, 2012 08:32 PM

Amen letthismind2! *Look at above post* Though I do understand why this person posted these comments and I understand where you are coming from. However, I do know the Lord and I can say for certain (not just to this poster but to anyone that reads this) when it comes to "finding out if someone is serious," PRAY, PRAY, PRAY. With and ernist heart and God will give you the correct dirrection.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding but in all your ways think of Him and He will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Say hi and introduce myself...
Posted : 25 Nov, 2012 03:33 PM

I will be the 1st to admit I don't know what the forfillment is that you spoke about in this topic. However, I found your topic interesting. :)

May God bless you and I do know that if you follow Jesus you cannot go wrong! That I do know and am certain of that fact.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Hi
Posted : 21 Nov, 2012 07:29 PM

Hello Michael,

Welcome to the site! :) I'm also seeking the same thing. This site can really work if it is God's will. Always seek what he wants for you because he knows best.

Have a great day!

P.S. I'll look at your profile.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
What a friend we have in Jesus! This site works!
Posted : 17 Nov, 2012 10:14 AM

Thank you so much for your words that you have posted here. I know that the Lord can and does work in amazing ways if we are open and trusting him to do so.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Hi everyone
Posted : 17 Nov, 2012 10:09 AM

Hey! Welcome to the site! I'm also seeking the same as you as well as making friends. You can never have enough Christian friends to fellowship with! :)

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
True Women of Elohim
Posted : 9 Nov, 2012 05:43 PM

Aww, this was so sweet! Very nice! :) God bless!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
The Apostle
Posted : 9 Nov, 2012 05:33 PM

I've heard of this movie however I've never seen it.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
What is your favorite book of the bible?
Posted : 7 Jan, 2011 03:40 PM

I know what you all mean..the Bible is so interesting to me! :) I really enjoy it! Proverbs is a great book..lots of common sence I think we all need to be reminded of.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Who do you think will make it to the superbowl?
Posted : 6 Jan, 2011 10:49 PM

Hello all!

Who do you think will make it to the superbowl? I'm hoping the Steelers, but we'll see. As long as they don't get cocky and make dumb mistakes they should be fine..:)

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
What is your favorite book of the bible?
Posted : 6 Jan, 2011 10:43 PM

Hello all!

I'm just curious to know, what is your favorite book of the Bible? I really like the book of Ruth, it's a short book but it is so sweet and just a lovely read. I also like all 4 of the gospels but for different reasons. I'm being honest in saying I haven't finished the gospels of Luke or John as of yet.

Have a great day and God bless!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5