Author Thread
Pipiripi

View Profile
remnant church
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 10:17 AM

Wait till the end! Pipiripi the destroyer has spoken!

Pipiripi

View Profile
EVEN MORE EVIDENCE FOR THE TRINITY‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 10:15 AM

What is the difference between "OF" and "A"?

OF GOD

A GOD

god holy spirit

Holy Spirit OF GOD

So, if someone that has born an English speaking person, who cannot understand the difference between "A GOD" and "OF GOD", are in big problem with every false teachings.

All the scholars that are protecting this false trinty doctrine is from the devil.

True seekers of their salvation, don't follow nothing that you cannot read in the Bible.

Galatians 1:1-10, Revelation 22:16-19!

WARNING ⚠️

The DESTROYER

I don't forget! I don't forgive! Expect Me!

Pipiripi

View Profile
remnant church
Posted : 16 Sep, 2022 05:42 AM

I am not trying moon 6!!

I am DESTROYING the false Trinity god of Babylon!!

Bible teach: a FEW entered God's kingdom.

But you teach many entered God's kingdom.

Which of us have the truth?

Pipiripi

View Profile
GOD USES FALSE PROPHETS TO TEST YOU TO SEE IF YOU LOVE HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 15 Sep, 2022 11:00 PM

Oh! Are you talking about our sister that God told her to teach you to worship a god (holy) spirit?

Pipiripi

View Profile
GOD USES FALSE PROPHETS TO TEST YOU TO SEE IF YOU LOVE HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 15 Sep, 2022 06:43 PM

Exactly baby 👶 boy!! Now I can call you little boy!! You are start eating mashed potatoes with your four teeth!!

Words like trinity, god holy spirit, triune gods, etc. that isn't written in the Bible!! They all are from the devil Satan himself!!

Together me and little boy 👦 are going to destroy the false Trinity god doctrine!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
WHO IS THE REMNANT CHURCH (13)
Posted : 15 Sep, 2022 02:35 PM

Wait and you will see the finished!!

Are you one of us?

Revelation 12:17 and 14:12?

Pipiripi

View Profile
False teachers
Posted : 15 Sep, 2022 01:19 PM

Moon6! Are you a saint? Yes or no?

I am DESTROYING the false UNBIBLICAL trinity Satan doctrines and all that are following things ungodly that is NOT written in the Bible like:

Trinity god, secret rapture, 7 years tribulation, triune god three gods in one etc.

How could it be that somebody, that called themselves Christians, but are living under curse!!

Because they rejected what Paul has said in Galatians 1:1-10?

And they are so arrogant, that they called what is written in the Bible is false like: Revelation 12:17, Revelation 14:12, Revelation 18:4, Romans 8:4!!

I don't forget! I don't forgive! Expect Me!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
WHO IS THE REMNANT CHURCH (13)
Posted : 15 Sep, 2022 12:19 PM

WHAT OTHER DOCTRINES WILL THE REMNANT FOLLOW?

5. The earlier Church believed that Jesus was our only Mediator and our High Priest who intercedes for us in the heavenly temple.

1 Timothy 2:5

Unfortunately some in the Christian faith have sought to exalt Mary to the position of co-mediator, which is totally contrary to what the scriptures teach us. The remnant people will accept that Jesus is the only one who can mediate for them.

6. The early Church understood that only Jesus could forgive our sins, as He is the Son of God. Today some portions of the Christian Church have appointed earthly man as priests and teach that they have the power to forgive sins, and that God will go along with them, whether they choose to forgive or not to forgive. This is a totally unbiblical doctrine, and in fact matches the Bible's definition of blasphemy. When Jesus purported that He could forgive sins, the Jewish leaders not knowing that He really was the Son of God, and therefore did have the authority to do so) sad that Jesus was committing blasphemy.

Mark 2 7

Pipiripi

View Profile
SECRET RAPTURE "FACT OR FALLACY?" (2)
Posted : 15 Sep, 2022 11:03 AM

Continue:

These two "thief text" are also used to teach a secret rapture.

Revelation 3:3, Revelation 16:15

In both these instances just quoted the secrecy is also in connection with the timing not the nature of the event, and is exactly the same as the other "thief text". Notice the phrase in chapter 3:3 which says "hold fast, and repent" and the last part of verse 15 which says "let he walked naked, and they see his shame."

This is once again a warning to be not caught living in sin, because we know not the hour which Jesus will return. He will come unexpectedly when you least expect it as do a thief. It will be no good for the thief if you knew when he was coming as you would be ready for him and he could not rob you. In the same way we need to be ready and living in righteousness now and not just when we think Jesus is coming or we will be "caught naked and our shame seen." Those who love and obey Jesus will be ready for His return. This is the meaning of the phrase "to come as a thief" that is used several times in the Bible to warn us so we will not be left behind.

And still one more.

2 Peter 3:10

Again, absolutely nothing secret. To the contrary, it could not be more obvious. It states after Jesus comes unexpectedly as a thief, the "heaven shall passed away with a GREAT NOISE" and "the elements shall MELT WITH FERVENT HEAT, the earth ... shall be BURNED UP." So when Jesus returns the very next thing is the end i.e. the last day. If coming "as a thief" is a secret rapture which takes place seven years before the end of the world, how can the heaven and the earth "pass away" as Peter describes it? Three of these "thief text" are all followed by the same unmistakable catastrophic sudden. Coming as a thief is UNEXPECTED, NOT A SECRET!

Pipiripi

View Profile
Nothing secret
Posted : 15 Sep, 2022 10:27 AM

I am going to write more about your false secret rapture!! Prepare for the DESTRUCTION!!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10