Author Thread
rainbowian

View Profile
What happened to Pixy?
Posted : 31 Jul, 2011 04:17 PM

I haven't seen her post in a while. She still around?

rainbowian

View Profile
What don't you like about some girls on this site...
Posted : 30 Jul, 2011 03:51 PM

Entitlement complex

rainbowian

View Profile
Good guy vs. Bad Guy who wins out
Posted : 22 Jun, 2011 01:38 PM

Tulip has it. Women want a strong leader, regardless of whether he's good or bad. Ultimately him being good or bad doesn't factor into their decision at all.

rainbowian

View Profile
Have baby, will date.
Posted : 26 May, 2011 09:48 PM

If I saw him I'd be polite but I wouldn't be interested in much interaction with him.

rainbowian

View Profile
Secrit celebrity crush
Posted : 19 Apr, 2011 02:58 PM

Kelly Ripa

rainbowian

View Profile
UH-OH, THE OL' RACE CARD
Posted : 15 Apr, 2011 08:22 AM

I probably wouldn't have a problem with it but it's hard to say for sure unless I was in that situation.

rainbowian

View Profile
If you had superhuman power (Guys and Girls)
Posted : 10 Apr, 2011 07:08 PM

If I had Accelerated Learning, I'd also be able to learn every language and how to make myself uncontrollably attractive. It would be awesome.

rainbowian

View Profile
Would you rather?
Posted : 10 Apr, 2011 06:26 PM

I'd much rather get the "sorry not interested" response than to be ignored completely.

rainbowian

View Profile
CUT OFF YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS!!!??!!!!!!!!
Posted : 10 Apr, 2011 05:43 PM

"If a woman and a man are dating and are contemplating marriage, should he cut off communication with his female friend(s) if his girlfriend is uncomfortable with him having her/them around? (If, of course, she cut off her male friends, as well)."

Yes. The best way for the relationship to succeed is for both people to make the other person their top priority. I would have no problem complying with her request.

rainbowian

View Profile
to guys from a guy - how do you handle The Question .. "Does This Make Me Look Fat" ...?
Posted : 23 Jan, 2011 12:54 AM

I would be honest. If something is ill-fitting, it wouldn't be beneficial to lie.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10