Author Thread
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
IT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE!
Posted : 19 Apr, 2011 04:46 PM

MsMarvel, I get it. I'm mainly speaking about unbelievers who will want a specific scripture. I mean, I see what you're saying though. I already said I don't believe in shacking up, so that's already settled. It was just an example.

I was mainly asking about God not putting more on someone than they can bear. But yeah, thanks for your response!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
WHO IS...
Posted : 19 Apr, 2011 04:35 PM

Joeysings, I'm glad you liked the post.

I agree with you when you said....

"I guess Rahab and Mary Magdalene touch me a lot because of their sinful past and yet, turned away from it all when they felt the incredible love of their Savior. Rahab was the great grandmother of Jesus and that right there proves that ANY woman can change." Selah~

Amen! I'm sure they had to push through the ugly judgement of others, but the Lord loved and restored them. Hallelujah!!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
SECRETS in the CLOSET
Posted : 19 Apr, 2011 04:30 PM

GodsJude, I'm not going to budge. You may as well let it go. I don't feel bad at all.

Like I've said, if you think I'm this ungodly person, stop clicking on my posts. Makes sense, right? Maybe you and the other ppl who keep this post going enjoy the attention.

When I don't want to watch certain movies or t.v. shows I don't turn them on. You already know what the post is about now, so if you are so appalled, do yourself a favor and don't click!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Men, How Are We Viewing Women? How Are We Viewing One Another?
Posted : 19 Apr, 2011 04:26 PM

Oh, please.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Men, How Are We Viewing Women? How Are We Viewing One Another?
Posted : 19 Apr, 2011 04:25 PM

Nope, it's who, not what.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
The M Word--And I aint talkin bout marriage
Posted : 19 Apr, 2011 04:18 PM

MrWiseGuy, don't worry about it sweetie.

I saw through borntoserve a few days ago. Just let it go. I've since posted other topics and what not, so we can move on there.

I aint thinking bout no borntoserve. Next!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
The M Word--And I aint talkin bout marriage
Posted : 19 Apr, 2011 04:18 PM

MrWiseGuy, don't worry about it sweetie.

I saw through borntoserve a few days ago. Just let it go. I've since posted other topics and what not, so we can move on there.

I aint thinking bout no borntoserve. Next!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
How Do You Like Your Women? UMBILICAL CORD OR NO UMBILICAL CORD?
Posted : 19 Apr, 2011 04:12 PM

Stegoodie, thanks for taking time to respond!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 19 Apr, 2011 04:09 PM

Victory7, thanks for your response.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
Posted : 19 Apr, 2011 10:44 AM

My cousins were talking about the following topic the other night, (and would you believe it, I stayed out of it. Opinionated Holy Ghost Girl stayed out of it..haha) Anyway, I'd like for you guys to voice your opinions. It's kind of a survey of sorts...haha

Okay so...

They had divided opinions. Half of them believed that a woman should NOT live with her parents/family until she gets married, she should move out and live alone. Afterall, who knows how long it might take for her to get married. "Cut the umbilical cord," they said.

Okay so...

The other half of them thought it was better for a woman to live with her parents/family until she was married, for a variety of reasons. I guess something to the effect of Mark 10:7 in reverse...lol...

"That's why a man will leave his father and mother and will remain united with his wife."

I suppose the question to you guys is....Would you marry a woman who was in her 20's, 30's, 40's or however old, and still lives with her parents?

I won't say how I feel YET. I'll wait to ruffle feathers later...lol...for some reason it seems like I have the ability to do that.:winksmile:

Thanks in advance for your wise responses!!!:glow:

Page : 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20