Author Thread
AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
Are Concubines the new Girlfriends?
Posted : 23 Feb, 2022 05:04 PM

Oh... btw... l was not kidding nor inferring that you would recognize my profile image... if you get in touch l will share my actual photos with you...

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
Women not conducting themselves according to reasonable Christian expectations on Christian dating sites.
Posted : 15 Feb, 2022 10:43 PM

Hi guys... l would like to hear opinions on whether you find that women on here are not presenting themselves as 'morally upright' in their behavior? l've been told by men friends on here, as well as seeing comments in men's profiles indicating there are a lot of women behaving improperly for what should be expected on a christian site. Is this as common as l'm hearing it to be? And what do you men think of this?

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
Posted : 14 Feb, 2022 04:54 PM

I would recognize your photo, you might recognize me as well... l am not 99 yet so l cannot contact you via your profile page, lol... perhaps you might text me and we might visit again... 🙂 if you'd care too...

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
Posted : 14 Feb, 2022 04:49 PM

Otis!!! Is that you, my old friend?! If so we talked a few years back... had some good conversations...😁

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
Seeking Christian Friendship with Other Women
Posted : 14 Feb, 2022 12:52 PM

I am a spiritually mature, Christian woman who would like to find others to talk with. One day, l even hope to find a few others to perhaps create a community with. Check out my profile if youd like to 'get to know me' bit... feel free to drop me a line to say 'hi' and introduce yourself if you'd like to... l hope you are blessed with a beautiful day.🌾

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
The Call to Grow in Knowledge
Posted : 14 Feb, 2022 12:33 PM

Does anyone know of a forum where people actually debate biblical topics using scripture-based answers and manage to act like intelligent, reasoning and respectable adults?

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
The Call to Grow in Knowledge
Posted : 14 Feb, 2022 12:31 PM

Does anyone know of a forum where people actually debate biblical topics using scripture-based answers and manage to act like intelligent, reasoning and respectable adults?

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
Reasons why a woman wants to abort/ Kill their baby
Posted : 23 Sep, 2020 03:25 PM

Hi David, in regards to your comment about Christians voting as Democrats... I knew a woman who voted for the last democratic president on his first round, even after we had a discussion about how he promoted abortion and that she knew as well as I do, that such is a travesty and abomination in the eyes of God... Though she 'went to church' every sunday and lived a life declaring she was 'a christian' - her reply to me was, "...but he promised to lower our taxes!" So she voted for him... but the next time he ran, she didn't... when I asked her why she was so adamantly opposed to him when she was so gung-ho for him and helped to elect him to his first term in office, she replied in a very irritated way, with her voice elevated several notches, "I am not voting for him because he did not lower our taxes and in fact they got higher!!!"

Such a person as this is at best 'questionable' as to whether she is a Christian when her concerns are not for God's issues, but for her issues relating to that all powerful, 'Love of Money'... and in her, it surely was 'the root of all evil' and it bore sorrowful fruit...

Personally, I think the term Christian Democrat is about as big of an oxymoron as there might ever be.

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
Question about the Word of GOD Almighty.
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 01:52 PM

I wish there was a notification when a response is made to a post... Am I missing something? I only saw your reply to me in that I was in search of other topics and ended back up on this thread...

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
Question about the Word of GOD Almighty.
Posted : 21 Sep, 2020 01:49 PM

I agree that it is indeed sad... but I do not think they are making a man their 'holy spirit'... If they choose to receive the words of a man who speaks in direct contradiction to God's Word, then they have surely stumbled, and if they stay in that place, they become even more vulnerable to the wolves that hide, and wait, just off the sure path, in the shadows of the Darkness of Deception.

Such as a well-known preacher who, because he could not reconcile his own theological indoctrinations, with the truth of God's Word, declares that a person can take the Mark and still be saved. It is a painful truth, that he will have much to account for...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10