Author Thread
Deborahe

View Profile
Christ Did Not Rise on Sunday
Posted : 21 Jun, 2008 07:58 AM

marygoldante,

In response to the question you asked over 5 months ago,(long before I joined this site),my opinion is this---- it makes no difference to me whether Christ rose on Sun., Mon., Tues., Wed.,Thurs., Fri., or Sat.-------What's important is not what day it was; It's the fact that He did and is ALIVE forevermore! ! :applause:

Deborah:angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
Dead ,,,, Men!!!
Posted : 21 Jun, 2008 07:05 AM

I do side with you on this. AMEN! and again I say AMEN!

Deborah

:angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
God's Name ?
Posted : 19 Jun, 2008 03:09 PM

Walter4u,

1 Timothy 3:16--And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Jeanene, Thanks again.

The woman saith unto him,I know that Messias cometh, which is called CHRIST: when he is come, he will tell us all things. (John-4:25)

But I am the Lord thy God, that divded the sea, whose waves roared: The Lord of hosts is his name. (Isaiah-51:15)

:angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
God's Name ?
Posted : 19 Jun, 2008 09:02 AM

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called WONDERFUL, COUNSELLOR, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, THE PRINCE OF PEACE."

(Isaiah- 9:6) :angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
God's Name ?
Posted : 18 Jun, 2008 07:10 PM

Thank you Jeanene and Robin for your replies.

Exodus 3:14 ---------"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM; and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.'

Deborah :angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
God's Name ?
Posted : 18 Jun, 2008 08:56 AM

"And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord; And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them." Exodus- 6: 2; 3

Know any more names?

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Thank you!!!!
Posted : 18 Jun, 2008 08:02 AM

I agree, "THANK YOU"! My daughter has a friend who has my great Respect and Admiration. Brian is 21 years old and a new dad--- 5 days ago he became the proud father of a little boy named charles. He'll be leaving soon, (July 29th): he's being deployed to Iraq. Please join me in prayer for his safe return. Brian is only one of the thousands upon thousands of young men that we, as believers, should be lifting up in prayer; also remember the families of these young men who are living daily with the reality that we are at war.

Thank You, Brian! GOD BLESS!

ECCLESIASTES CHAPTER 3

1 � To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Deborahe

View Profile
Do you believe in the gifts of the spirit?
Posted : 17 Jun, 2008 01:59 PM

I DO! :angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
Who will we know in heaven?
Posted : 17 Jun, 2008 06:01 AM

SJC1985,

I had just posted my reply,and as soon as I hit the 'submit' key, God brought to my mind my two Grandchildren (15 and 4); and my 3 daughters and 1 son;all grown. God has promised me they' all be saved-- it's just a matter of time.

Yes, I'll definitely know them in Heaven! ! !:applause:

God Bless;

Deborahe

View Profile
Who will we know in heaven?
Posted : 17 Jun, 2008 05:26 AM

SJC1985,

I believe we will know Jesus, the twenty four elders,etc. Heaven will be just like John described it to us. There's not a doubt in my mind that you'll see the baby you lost.Praise God !

The only two family members of mine that I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, I will see there are my ex- sister- in- law and my Grandma,Louise. Others have passed away in my family but I'm not sure they're names were written in the Lamb's book of life.

There are a few people I've met on this site that I'll know there.

Just thinking about the wonder and beauty of it all brings tears to my eyes.

'But as it is written,EYE HATH NOT SEEN, NOR EAR HEARD,

NEITHER HAVE ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN, THE THINGS WHICH GOD HATH PREPARED FOR THEM THAT LOVE HIM." (1 Corinthians- 2; 9 )

God bless you:;Your sister in Christ, Deborahe:angel:

Oh,Yeah; Now I'll Know You ! !

Page : 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24