Author Thread
Deborahe

View Profile
Do you believe in the gifts of the spirit?
Posted : 11 Jun, 2008 07:22 AM

1 � Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. (1 Corinthians 12)

1 � Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.

5 I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.

6 � Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine? (1 Corinthians 14)

12 Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.

13 Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret. ( 1 Corinthians 14)

YES! I believe the Gifts of the Spirit are Very Real.God's Word tells us to seek them.I see the gifts working daily in

many children of God.We are to pray to receive them.

"God is the Same; Yesterday,Today, and Forever"!

God Bless You, Bruce;

Deborahe :angel:

Deborahe

View Profile

2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. (1 Corinthians 12)

1 � Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.

5 I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.

6 � Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine? (1 Corinthians 14)

12 Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.

13 Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret. ( 1 Corinthians 14)

YES! I believe the Gifts of the Spirit are Very Real.God's Word tells us to seek them.I see the gifts working daily in

God Bless You, Bruce;

Deborahe

View Profile

God Bless You, Bruce;

Deborahe

View Profile
Great Post about the dreams, Hedgeweller
Posted : 11 Jun, 2008 06:29 AM

Saying something nice about the two of you,(Tomie7 and Hedgedweller), comes easily.You both are Blessed and truly Anointed by God.You have certainly been a Blessing to me; as well as many others.You are Leaders in this "Body of Christ",and tho' your ministries are quite different,your message is the same ----"JESUS" -----! Thank You Both for encourageing and teaching me in my walk with Christ.God bless you both!

Deborahe

View Profile
American Idol
Posted : 11 Jun, 2008 05:55 AM

Fantasia is the contestant's name that you're trying to remember.She lives about 40 miles away from here in Charlotte, N.C.

I agree with you,Bruce. Beautiful voice! !

Deborahe:angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
Does God give you dreams that come true?
Posted : 11 Jun, 2008 04:29 AM

Bruce,

Thank You! After reading what you said about that dream being a nightmare;I feel a sense of relief.I agree with you.I don,t think it was from God either.God Bless You!

Deborahe

View Profile
Posted : 10 Jun, 2008 05:32 AM

Hedgedweller,

I've been asked;more than once , why you never responded to the dream about the snakes. Was the dream from God? Do you know the interpretation?

Your sister in Christ,

Deborahe:angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
Need Prayer Warriors
Posted : 8 Jun, 2008 07:11 PM

I'll do all three! Makes the situation I've been praying about concerning my daughter pale in comparison."Mom"is at the top of my prayer list.

Deborahe

Deborahe

View Profile
Posted : 7 Jun, 2008 10:14 AM

A quick note to Tomie7 and strawberi 50; Thanks for sharing! (One Body:,many members)

Deborah :angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
Posted : 7 Jun, 2008 06:48 AM

,Bruce,

Good morning! I want to share a dream I had last night.I definitely feel it has a meaning; so here goes:

There was a three- sided fence- Two of the sides were normal in height;the third side,which was in the middle and connected the two,was much taller. The area inside the fence was longer than it was wide.On the left side laying inside the fence,on the ground,were several (I'd say 4 or 5) very,very long black snakes. The length of the snakes sticks out in my mind because they were much longer than you'd normally see.In the dream there was a man who was picking up the snakes;RUNNING to the tall side of the fence; climbing it ; and throwing the snakes over the top of it to the ground outside the fence.I woke up with this strong feeling of urgency!

Bye for now; :angel: Deborahe

" Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace:For I am with thee, and no man shall hurt thee: for I have much people in this city".

(ACTS-18: 9,10)

Page : 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24