Author Thread
Deborahe

View Profile
Does God give you dreams that come true?
Posted : 6 Jun, 2008 08:48 PM

Hi ,Bruce;

Just wanted to let you know that I, for one, am "hearing"! I'm a little disappointed that no one else has shared a dream or a thought.It would be encourageing for me to hear from others who've also had dreams from God:surely I'm not the only one!

"And he said, Hear now my words;If there be a prophet among you,I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision,and will speak unto him in a dream."(Numbers-12:6).

"As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom:and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams".(Daniel-1:17).

" Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision.Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever:for wisdom and might are his:

He revealeth the deep and secret things:he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him."

(Daniel-2:19,20,22).

GOD NEVER CHANGES! God bless:angel:

Deborahe

Deborahe

View Profile
Gods Audible Voice! What do you think?
Posted : 4 Jun, 2008 05:42 PM

Bruce,

I don't think you're trying to "convince" anyone of anything; just sharing an amazing testimony that has brought tears to my eyes and a feeling of thankfulness at the fact that our God is so Powerfull; as well as Loving.Thank God there are still Men of God today, (like you),who share without hesitation; spiritual revelations.There are many people out there who"don't know it already": so please keep writing!

We're listening and growing.Thank you!

Deborahe

Deborahe

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jun, 2008 11:36 AM

Hedgedweller,

After thinking about it; I can't remember which of the dreams came first; but I do know they were a day or two apart.I had both dreams last week.

Take care,

Deborahe

Deborahe

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jun, 2008 10:59 AM

Hedgedweller,

Praising God for giving you the interpretation to the dream about the whales.I know exactly what circumstance I'm in that the dark water signifies;it's something I' ve been praying about;it concerns a family member.

I want to share another dream.I had this one a couple of days prior to the one about the whales. I was standing outside and directly in front of me were two funnel clouds. They were side by side;both were black ;they were on the ground and I stood and watched them move off into the distance ahead of me;;huge concrete or cinder blocks were falling to the ground in front of and to the right of where I was standing;the sky was very light;and nothing harmed or came near me. I woke up that morning thinking how wonderful it is to have God's protection in our every day life and how no matter what goes on around us we can be safe through HIM!

Is this dream also a type and shadow dream?

Again,hedgedweller,I want to say,Thank you for giving me the meaning to the dream.It helped more than You know.

God bless you; Deborahe

Deborahe

View Profile
Hello, My name is Kathy
Posted : 3 Jun, 2008 01:30 PM

:waving:

Hi,Kathy;Iwill join in with my young brother in Christ and also say, "Welcome".I haven't been on here that long either(a couple of months);but I have met some sincere,caring friends already;so just keep trusting in God,and He'll send Who or What you need!

Deborahe

Deborahe

View Profile
Posted : 3 Jun, 2008 11:20 AM

hedgedweller,

I know this isn't a prophetic warning dream, but I would like to share this one with you: I was living in Louisiana and had a neighbor who's dog disappeared. At the time, it was on the news daily that several people's animals had been taken from their own yards. She assumed her pet had been stolen and she'd put posters up at local buisnesses. She was sure she wouldn't see him again. A couple of weeks later I had a dream that the dog was back home. He was covered in thorns and briars, his fur matted up, had lost weight, etc. (in bad shape). I told her about the dream. A couple of weeks after that, she came to my home and told me that during the middle of the night her dog had been scratching at her front door. She said he looked exactly the way I described. He was Home and Safe! We talked a long time that day. I was able to give her my testimony and tell her about Christ. I only saw her one time after that. She moved away, but because of that dream, I was able to share the love of Christ with her.

It was around the same time that a dear friend of mine, a sister in Christ, gave a prophecy in a small church in Baton Rouge. GOD said, New Orleans would be baptized under 30 feet of water. Some twenty years later: Katrina happened. She has gone on to be with the LORD and didn't see it happen, but as soon as I saw it on the news, GOD brought to my remembrance, that day in church, as if it were yesterday.

I hope more people will share some dreams on here.

After heeding your suggestion and reading Job:33, I can't stop, I must read on. So that's what I'll be doing for the next few hours.

GOD BLESS YOU, Hedgedweller.

Deborahe :angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
Posted : 2 Jun, 2008 10:05 AM

Hedgedweller,

Over the years, I've had many dreams that came to pass in the natural. I've often said GOD showed me things in dreams, because I was too stubborn to listen when I'm awake. Your post struck a chord with me and, although I don't think they're "book worthy" because they are personal in nature; I'll share a few wtih you:

I have a younger brother that I dearly love. One night I had a dream that he was in the hospital; I walked into the room he was in; went to his bedside and crying, I told him I loved him very much. The same morning I was awakened by my sister-in-law's frantic knocking on the door. She told me my brother's appendix had burst and he was at the hospital in the next town. Needless to say I got dressed, went there, walked into his room hugged him, and through tears, I told him how much I loved him. He later told me (after I shared the dream) that I made the dream come true because I just followed it; acted it out in the hospital room. I guess, as an unbeliever, he was trying to deny the fact that GOD had shown me this event ahead of time.

Another time my daughter had given birth to my first grandchild (I have 2). He was born in Junction City, Kansas on a military base 10 days before my own birthday. I was living in N.C., had never been on a plane and had a dream I was on one. I had a very vivid dream of being in the seat and praying as the plane ascended into the air. For my birthday present, ( a week later) my mother handed me a plane ticket to Kansas. She wanted to surprise me with making a way for me to go see my grandson!

There are more dreams, but as I said before most of them involve my personal life. I don't think many people would be interested.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago and I'm not sure what it means. I was standing in a large body of water. The water wasn't clear, it was dark- looking. I stood in the water and had a feeling of extreme fear as I watched a gigantic whale swim by me and devour a smaller whale. I've been asking GOD to show me the meaning of this, but I still don't know.

GOD BLESS YOU and I pray He will bring to you exactly what you need to finish your book.

Deborahe :angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
Scripture Cake
Posted : 28 May, 2008 09:28 AM

:eat:

Ingredients:

3 1/2 cups sifted flour (1 Kings 4:22)

2 teaspoons baking powder (1 Corinthians 5:6)

1/2 teaspoon salt (Leviticus 2:13)

1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (1 Kings 10:10)

1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (1 Kings 10:10)

1/4 teaspoon allspice (1 Kings 10:10)

1 cup butter (Judges 5:25)

2 cups sugar (Jeremiah 6:20)

6 eggs (Isaiah 10:14)

1 cup water (Gensis 24:17)

3 tablespoons honey (Exodus 3:8)

2 cups raisins (1 Samuel 30:12)

2 cups chopped figs, dates or apricots (1 Samuel 30:12)

1 cup chopped walnuts (Genesis 43:11)

Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift and blend flour, baking powder, salt and spices. Cream butter and sugar, beating until fluffy. Stir in eggs. Sift about 1/4 cup of flour mixture over butter/ sugar/ eggs mixture in bowl and stir well. Stir in about 1/3 cup of water. Add remainder of flour and water alternately, stirring between each addition until smooth. Follow Solomon's advice for making good men out of growing boys (Proverbs 23:13) and beat well for at least 8 - 10 minutes. Add honey, raisins, chopped figs, dates or apricots and walnuts. Stir until well mixed. Pour into 10-inch greased tube pan and bake for about 90 minutes, until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.

Versions of Scripture Cake recipes were turned into a game to test Bible knowledge.

Deborahe

View Profile
Laughter is good for the heart
Posted : 27 May, 2008 02:29 PM

An elderly man sitting on his Sofa was a little taken back when Satan appeared before him. The gentleman just sat there calmly as if nothing was happening." Aren't you afraid of me?" Satan yelled. "Of course not." the man replied. "I've been living with your sister the last 30 years!" lol

Deborahe

View Profile
GOD SUPPLIES
Posted : 27 May, 2008 02:22 PM

There was a young family who, because of a winter storm, had been without electricity for a few days. They couldn't leave their home due to the snow and ice on the roads. The morning came when all the food had been eaten and with nothing to feed his children, this young man fell to his knees and began to cry out to GOD to supply thier needs. At about dusk, the same day, the couple heard a knock at the door and opened it to find two large bags full of groceries sitting on their porch. Where had they come from? There were no tire marks outside-- no foot prints in the snow-- no visible evidence of anyone being there --- only the food on the porch!! OUR GOD IS ABLE!!

Page : 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24