A Real Man
Posted : 16 Feb, 2014 02:57 AM

Yep :glow:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
A Real Man
Posted : 27 Jan, 2014 03:33 AM

A Real Man

A real man is the kind of man a woman wants to give her life to.

A real man will respect her dignity.

A real man will not tempt a woman.

A real man will not persuade a lady to go against her conscience.

A real man will save himself only for his lady.

A real man will love her for who she is - with all her faults and flaws, as well as beauties and talents.

A real man will honor his lady like the valuable treasure she is.

A real man will not attempt to rip her precious pearl from its protective shell or persuade her with charm to give him her treasure before its time.

A real man will wait patiently and fight valiantly, until she willingly gives him the prize of her heart.

A real man will cherish and care for that prize forever.

A real man does not make his lady jealous of other women, but instead makes other women jealous of his lady. But above all, a real man loves the LORD with all his heart, mind, and strength. He loves Him more than he loves his lady. And dedicates his life to living for Him and pushing his lady closer to their Savior.

A real man tries to imitate Christ in all his ways - with humbleness, lovingly, gentle, kind...

A real man prays daily.

Girls, if the man you like, have a crush on, or are currently dating, does not match up to these should-be-requirements-for-every-possible-interest...I can promise you that God has someone else much better out there for you. A real man who has your best interests at heart. A real man who puts God first and you second. A real man who loves you with the kind of love that only comes from above.

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Single lady, this is from your groom...
Posted : 14 Nov, 2012 06:05 PM

Hi Pinay:waving: Love your height and skintone so beautiful:glow: Hope one day i could be there in Puerto Galera.

Your fellow Pinay,

Jaz

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Asking for prayer.
Posted : 1 Oct, 2012 09:51 AM

Will pray for you...May the Peace of God be with you always.

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Today is your Best Day
Posted : 23 Sep, 2012 10:14 PM

Yes indeed very Inspiring so i shared it here....Thank God for his loving kindness:applause:

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Today is your Best Day
Posted : 23 Sep, 2012 09:25 AM

In God we boast all day long, And praise Your name forever. Psalm 44:8 (NKJV)

Here are four reasons why today is your best day.

- Today is your best day because you are here. God has placed you in this moment of time for a purpose, and the things that happen to you today will be an unfolding of that purpose.

- What happened to you yesterday, however easy or difficult, was used by God to help prepare you for what He has for you today.

- God will use what happens today to prepare you for what He has for you in future days.

- God has used your past and worked it all together for the good, and He will use this day to add to the good that He has already worked in your behalf.

Devotional excerpt by Roy Lessin, from his new book Today is Your Best Day.

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
the gift
Posted : 5 Sep, 2012 06:47 PM

For me is our Spiritual Gifts and abilities....But am very much agreed to bloodnok that most important and greatest gift of God to us is the free gift of salvation...

To add more Scripture on what Msmarvel mentioned are the following:There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men.

{I Corinthians 12:4-6}

We have different gifts according to the grace given us. If a man�s gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith. If it is serving, let him serve, if it is teaching, let him teach, if it is encouraging, let him encourage, if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously, if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully.

{Romans 12:6-8}

To answer your second question: All those Gifts are big and important,but we must dedicate our gifts to God�s service and not for our own self-seeking service or personal success. I believe the more we use our gifts to do the will of God the more He blesses us with abundance, prosperity, and knowledge. {To the man who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness.

Ecclesiastes 2:26}We first must be gifted with an ability to be able to apply that gift into service efficiently.

Accomplishments should never be praised by oneself but by the power of God working in us. Without God we would not be able to accomplish such work because He is the one who enriched us with gifts and talents in the first place. {For in God you have been enriched in every way � in all your speaking and in all your knowledge.

Corinthians 1:5}

Praise God for all of these:applause:

Jaz

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
Rubbish Experiment/Game
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 08:12 PM

Craving :>)

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
I'm not sure it's worth following God anymore.
Posted : 31 Jul, 2012 06:26 PM

@soulm8

I symphatize with your situation.While reading your story theres nothing could say but just sigh.Like what they said and adviced to you stay closer to God and still choose the right path.You have your lovely daughter to whom you could get an inspiration of.You're the only one could guide her right,nurture her God things and ways.Remember as Parent/Father you have your share of obligation,responsibilities to brought up your daughter in good and right path.So draw your strength from your daughter too.Surround your self with people who have true personal relationship w/Christ and really living their lives how true Christian should be.And of course you could always run to your family.

Will pray 4 u too

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
In The Middle of Struggle
Posted : 9 Jul, 2012 09:39 AM

When You're in the Middle of a Struggle

We talk about our struggles.

We're friends, fellow travelers on this journey. She keeps repeating a phrase, "I'm the girl who...."

It's the phrase I've heard from the lips of hundreds of women. From my own too.

We face a challenge and redefine ourselves by it.

Here are some I've said:

I'm the girl who has social anxiety.

I'm the girl who has depression.

I'm the girl who can't have children.

Those sentences trap us, limit us, make us believe we are our worst moments.

I clear my throat and whisper quietly into the phone what has set me free...

"That's not who you are, friend, it's where you are right now."

She sighs with relief and says the words that are like candy for my ears, "You need to write about this on your blog." So here we are. Because I need to hear this truth more than once...and maybe you do too.

Your struggle is not your identity.

It's your location at the moment.

If there were spiritual GPS, we could locate your spot in the desert. Imagine you did so with me and I said, "This place is my identity forever." You'd shake your head and say, "You're on your way to the Promised Land! This is just a temporary stop!"

Then you'd remind me...

I'm the girl who is God's daughter.

I'm the girl with strengths placed within me for a purpose.

I'm the girl who's unconditionally loved by Someone who can get me through anything.

Where we are in life changes.

Who we are stays the same wherever we may go.

Where are you today, friend?

And who are you, really?

Words of encouragement by Holley Gerth

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6