Author Thread
lynneb423

View Profile
Drinking, how much is to much?
Posted : 8 Jun, 2011 07:51 PM

I agree with what you are saying, shalom.

I was talking with a man from this site for a few weeks via messages, then we began chatting by phone. Things went badly quite fast- as he began to insist that he was in love with me and I was the one for him; but the scariest moment was when he said he thought that "I'd make the perfect slave." eek. :excited:

He continued to call {I didn't answer}, and left multiple messages- the last of which were two messages where he was quite drunk {even though his profile stated he didn't drink.}

Being around an alcoholic father led me to vow as a very young kid that I would never touch any alcohol and I never have ... but, it's extremely difficult for me to even be around someone who is even slightly intoxicated.

So ... Hmm? How do you and I handle the "do you drink" question? :rolleyes:

lynneb423

View Profile
Do you visit my profile so much times and you dont talk to me? why?
Posted : 8 Jun, 2011 06:55 PM

Okay, now I feel really old 'cuz I had to look up "creepers". :goofball:

Sometimes I say 'thank God for Google' ...

... other times I say 'thank God for the Urban Dictionary'. :winksmile:

lynneb423

View Profile
Why Come? We're in the Army now?
Posted : 8 Jun, 2011 06:42 PM

Why come I always thought chevy was HOT?:bow:

Why come what would have happened if I said it before?

Why come I'd have been banned fer sure by admin? :goofball:

Why come or maybe just put on a dunce cap, stand in the corner and think about what I did wrong? :dunce:

Why come God Bless chevy for calling me a "girl" 'cuz I'm waaaay older?

Why come God Bless flatlander's grandma?:prayingf:

Why come flatlander's photo is really nice?

Why come what is wrong with the woman of CDFF- these great guys should not be single?:rolleyes:

lynneb423

View Profile
"Hot" and it`s not the weather
Posted : 7 Jun, 2011 10:21 PM

I've never been called hot in all my born days! :rolleyes:

But, honestly I'd rather be complimented for who I am as a person- and not my appearance. That would mean more to me.

.... oh, I almost forgot. Yes, Chevy is totally HOT. *ouch* :goofball:

lynneb423

View Profile
Posted : 31 May, 2011 05:13 PM

Why come no weapon formed against browneyedgirl shall prosper?:prayingf:

Why come God Bless Dennis for going to Joplin?:angel:

Why come I wish there was a CDFF convention so I could meet everyone?:waving:

Why come I get messages and winks from men who then get banned the next day? :rolleyes:

lynneb423

View Profile
If you could go anyplace on this earth you haven't been to yet, see anything you haven't seen, where and what would it be?
Posted : 31 May, 2011 04:56 PM

Within the US- I've always wanted to visit Maine or Cape Cod in the fall.

Outside the US- I've had a life long dream of traveling to England. :glow:

lynneb423

View Profile
What does it take?
Posted : 25 May, 2011 05:59 PM

Well, I'd like to say DKJ- that your post most certainly won't be forgotten in a few days ... at least not by me!!

I can relate to just about everything that you said, and it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one. I grew up overweight, and spent my childhood and teen years as an outcast as well. I've always felt that I'm about 10-15 years behind on my maturation process. But, I guess that'll keep me "young" forever. :winksmile:

About 15 years ago God led me to the current field that I work in- special needs. I finally saw the blessing of all those years, and to me- my personal fulfillment of Joel 2:25 "And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten ..."

I would bet that your difficult beginning in life has made you a very appreciative person of whatever good has come since. Any woman wants to be with a man who appreciates her, and has a humble side versus what we usually find: a king-size ego.:rolleyes:

... you will do fine. Go ahead and write that message!:glow:

lynneb423

View Profile
What do y'all think?
Posted : 25 May, 2011 05:32 PM

pianogal,

No matter what your decision winds up being ... I'm praying that this relationship might be more than a friendship for you. I'd like to see you meet someone- I know you've been struggling with some intense emotions lately. I hope your next emotion is happiness. :glow:

lynneb423

View Profile
Posted : 17 May, 2011 08:42 PM

Why come I love bornagaintoserve's why come scripture verses?

Why come edw is the dog whisperer?

Why come flowers1951 is a domestic goddess?

Why come I wanna go to Flatlander's camp meeting with bags o' marshmallows for the camp fire?

Why come I think Chevy is too cute?

lynneb423

View Profile
Labor Day Weekend Get Together
Posted : 15 May, 2011 07:57 PM

I really wish that a get together could be possible. That would be total fun! I'd definitely drive to somewhere within a reasonable distance 'cuz it would be worth it. :applause:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6