Author Thread
mcubed

View Profile
After these things Jesus walked�.
Posted : 2 Nov, 2013 03:25 PM

45 Then came the officers to the chief priests and Pharisees; and they said unto them, Why have ye not brought him?

46 The officers answered, Never man spake like this man.

47 Then answered them the Pharisees, Are ye also deceived?

48 Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him?

This is GREAT SCRIPTURE!!!! Oral Torah� what is it? Here is an excerpt of the Jewish belief of oral torah vs. written Torah�

Those who dispute the validity of the Oral Law assume that the Five Books are the basis and the foundation for the Law. They understand that the written text comes first. When these critics approach Israel�s claim for an authoritative Oral Law, they see this as a claim for a supplementary code, one that is authorized to define and to interpret the written word. These critics contend that if there is a valid code of Law that supplements the text, we would expect that it should have been mentioned in the text.

Rabbi Blumenthal then provides examples from the Written Torah to uncover its skeletal nature, and then argues that it requires an authority outside the text to pack flesh onto the dry bones. This external authority is the Oral Torah. Ibn Ezra, one of most celebrated Jewish writers of the Middle Ages sums up Rabbi Blumenthal's view: �...the Law of Moses is founded upon the Oral Law which is the joy of our heart.� The implication is that there is no joy and no heart (skeletons don't have hearts) in the dry bones of the Written Torah, which is only to be expected if the Written Torah is seen as nothing more than a bone yard.

This is what the phrases of that day to the rabbis� to this day consider the gospel above the written Torah. The irony is it reminds me a lot of domination divisions and their interpretation of Scripture too. Scripture says what it says and means what it means�. The error of the Pharisees is are error too we need too we make the Word say what we want instead of read what it says.

mcubed

View Profile
Who killed jesus (Y-shua)?
Posted : 2 Nov, 2013 02:20 PM

The ignorance of people and the gospel�.

I did an exturnship this week (to completely finish school). A co-worker asked me if I wanted some potato soup, I asked what was in it she said bacon. I apologized and said I do not want to offend you but I am kosher. She had no problem. Another co-worker a professing Christian spoke up and said �Oh you killed jesus�, I said remind me tomorrow to bring you in a white hood to go with your with robe (we had to wear white lab coats)�. I then laughed realizing she is a stupid, fool who does not know her own religion. I get amazed how many people do not event know their own religion� if Y-shua did not lay His own life down the crucifixion would have been worthless�. But to answer yes, the Jews sent Y-shua to the cross, the Romans sent Y-shua to the cross, and you and I sent Y-shua to the cross� SIN OF THE WORLD PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE, SENT Y-SHUA TO THE CROSS�.

mcubed

View Profile
fear of growing old alone
Posted : 2 Nov, 2013 01:59 PM

I love this question, because this is where Y-shua becomes real�. Real to me�. To be honest that was my biggest fear!!!! I love having a human man (husband) for many reasons � head of the household, financially, decisions, companionship�.

The Lord is our help mate but I had to get that out of my head into real everyday life�. when I come home I had to go from a human to tell about my day to Him, when I am facing a challenging decision I had to go from a human to Him to ask what to do, when I am lonely I had to find wholeness in Him�. In theory it sounds good but I actually had to do it�. I had to work at a marriage with Y-shua just like a flesh and blood husband�. Not just a simple god I fit into my life� He for real deal had to become my best-friend, my soul mate, and my spouse as well as my G-d� He had to become my all in all�. BUT HE DID!!!! HE IS!!!!! He is what no human can ever be and more� do I want a human touch? Yes. When He sees fit it will happen or it won�t but either way He has become enough.

Lord, please show puppy51657 all of your majesty, you fill us and you fulfill us, in the name of Y-shua puppy51657 be filled with His spirit!!!! May the Lord bless you and keep yopu, may the Lord make His face shine upon you and give you His peace. In the name of Y-shua�. Amen!

mcubed

View Profile
Spiritual Christians
Posted : 27 Oct, 2013 05:06 PM

What is it to be a spiritual Christian? My intellect first wanted to say follow His commands , and I mean Torah, but in my personal life I have had G-d tell me to do this or that for a person when I was not exactly �kosher� at that time with Him. And it was a question where does my heart really lie. The truth that normally brings me back to Torah� Him� may be He just knows how to get me�. When I worship Him, I mean literally mean in worship, I know the difference between paying my does and real worship� I don�t know If I can explain it� I guess I can yes there is a feeling and a gift comes forth most of the time. But there are times when I feel nothing and after the fact I see G-d move. I can honestly say I usually start out in the flesh when I worship but it happens the laying down of one�s self and you go from the outer court, to the inner court, into the Holy of Holies�.

But I think this is beyond the scripture where Y-shua is talking to the woman at the well and He said on day you will worship on this mountain in spirit and in truth. See may people worship god but they do not know the god they are worshiping� my personal opinion is Y-shua is talking about Him and Him alone� not a bunch of gods that will get us to heaven, but 1 G-d� Y-shua, that is reviled by the Spirit of Truth�..

mcubed

View Profile
Sex before marriage?
Posted : 27 Oct, 2013 04:40 PM

"it's so much easier for a woman than for a man."

Where do men get their egos�lo I was a woman married for over 10 years just stop having non-sin sex (no matter what gender) and see how easy it is. Oh ah I was divorced on April 4 so my sex drive stopped Aril 4... lol� we are wired differently but not that differently�. When a woman obeys G-d it is by the same grace of G-d as a man. He in His G-d like way removes that or suppresses that desire. No. I would not wait 4 mo�. I think it takes 6mo.to a year for �all� of a �real� person to come out when dating. so my opinion 4mo. is too short� however Paul said if they burn with lust they should marry so they do not sin�.

mcubed

View Profile
The Lovingkindness of God
Posted : 24 Oct, 2013 04:49 PM

Excellent post.....

The real deal when the rubber meets the road in my life is I know that I know my Savor is alive. If a messiah died on the Cross well he�s just another of a thousand messiahs. But MY MESSIAH ROSE AGAING AND IS THE FIRST FRUTS OF THE LIVING. Somewhere in Philippians (you look it up I don�t feel like it so I will give a Mindy paraphrase) G-d came down and made Himself man. That�s like me a human making myself an earth worm. To become a servant�. so I can see I am nothing special just a simple human� G-d loves little ol� me sooo much all His glory I cannot fathom and He became a common man without splendor. Who is like my Y-shua NO ONE!!!!!! He called out the heavens and the Earth buy the sound of His voice mountains fall into the see. The Earth is my G-d�s footstool!!!!! And I am so foolish I let mere man frighten me�. The King of all Kings who has the heart of the king in His had�. There is none like Him no not one� I can search for all of eternity and find that better is one hour inn His house than eternity elsewhere!!!!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
Why Y-shua?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2013 07:15 PM

Why do I need Jesus (Y-shua) to be saved anyway? If I am a good person won�t I make it into heaven? Since you all like fighting each other who cares about your theology, I man why Jesus (Y-shua) what makes him the final authority can�t I just be a good person? I mean really what makes this Christian stuff true anyway?

mcubed

View Profile
Older women and young men?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2013 07:02 PM

My opinion and truly that only� a �cougar� wants a boy you know what that means� a woman not wanting sex and the real deal that is old (older) doesn�t want to be bother with you. If she does I would have to call her out on it. I mean at your age if you got lippy with me I would send you to bed without dinner�. If it was a man we would have a conversation that I would� with a child�. A decade or more older guess what you�re a child�.

mcubed

View Profile
really curious ladies
Posted : 21 Oct, 2013 06:12 PM

No, it�s a money thing. I was sent an ad by admin once to pay like $10 a month for being on here and not receiving other advertisements.

mcubed

View Profile
Is G-d for the here and the now
Posted : 21 Oct, 2013 06:03 PM

Is G-d for the here and the now when we need Him for real life here and now or are we just waiting to get to heaven so all is good?

� we can fight over stupid theologies that do not matter because it�s the saved vs. the saved but what about real life� does G-d intervene today and perform miracles like the days of old or are we just trying to get to heaven the best we can?

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15