Author Thread
mcubed

View Profile
The Church As A Regular Meeting or Assembly and the Church as the Elect Body of Christ
Posted : 6 Nov, 2013 05:35 PM

I think I�m too stupid to know what you are talking about. The synagogue I go too I Messianic; we have Jews show up that are curious and we have a lot of �Christians� show up that want to know there Jewish roots� we might be a church but we don�t go by that term anyway� seeing how we have Shabbat on Fri. night and Sat. morning I thing all of you Christians are wrong on the Sabbath anyway so wouldn�t that make for a fun topic�?!? ..lol Really, what are you talking about?

mcubed

View Profile
The Cursings of God
Posted : 6 Nov, 2013 05:24 PM

The curse to bestow upon someone is not the same as the curse of the law�.. Meditation in Hebrew by definition is to say out loud� the American definition is to think about it (is wrong)� two different things. In my son�s 20 years of life I have never/ he has never left the house and I not say the blessing over him. What I think is sad about today are people curse their children and wonder what is wrong with them� Yes, Y-shua was/ is my curse He paid the price for my sin that I can never pay!!!! He is the curse of the Law for me�. However, we live in a society that we do not see the power of the G-d� now I speak LOWEDLY AGANIST MAKING A FALSE REALITY WITH WORDS� THAT IS WITCH CRAFT� but it is different when you/ I speak the WORD OF THE LIVING G-d�. His word not returned unto Him void!!!! (Isaiah something �. You can look it up it�s in the 40�s)�. The law is not a curse for who follow it and are saved (it is if you�re not saved you can read it in context)�. Not speaking of G-d�s word which is alive and sharper than a two edged sward over your life and loved ones well probably is the most powerful thing ever� all are cursed who are not saved� they will go to hell when they die� lest not put two separate issues together as one� they are serpent�. All mankind needs to repent�.those that has needed to drawl from the same well�.

mcubed

View Profile
Looking for a "Gentleman"?
Posted : 6 Nov, 2013 04:38 PM

Just a silly girl's fyi.... you should keep taking that time out to open a door... You don't know who you will meet... and us girls that wait for the door are usually special...:glow: We at least know gender roles... I can't guarantee anything else:dancingp:

mcubed

View Profile
happyness
Posted : 4 Nov, 2013 06:22 PM

Yeah. In my flesh way I sadly have to say I do know what that means. I say my flesh because that is what is dyeing right now and it is not comfortable. I have a first love that I put above Y-shua. Not a human but a first love to me. And it sucks because in its pleasure I am still wanting and in its fullness I still want Him to be full. So what do I do because it is in my face I want Him more that this and I am not satisfied? First, I say out loud His name. There is just something about that name�.Y-shua!!!!! Second, I don�t know if your flesh ever wanted something so much it physically hurts and you�ll go to the ends of the earth to get it but I go through that� I have to drop to my knees and make Y-shua BIGGER than me. He already is but my brain and physical body doesn�t always know that especially when I want what I want when I want it� and I will sing in my voice that sounds like a dyeing calf and praise Him on purpose� and when I have nothing left I am somehow in His presence and all of me and all of life seams sooo small!!!!!! And I am not of myself who I started but a new woman in Y-shua� a new creature� and the old is passed away�. This is so real over and over again�.. He is alive!!!! He is real!!!! He can be told about but He must be experienced for one�s self!

Sometimes this is just weekly, sometimes it�s daily� but He shows up the same when I call on Him. Sometimes I don�t want to and I do what I do and end up miserable�. But when I call Abba /Daddy to save me I am never left the same � I am always SAVED!!!!!

I hoped this made some science to you and helped... I know what I'm talking about in my head.... It helped me ... thank you for the question.... I'm a girl... I hope I get some liberty in that>>>>>:glow:

mcubed

View Profile
The Gifts of God
Posted : 4 Nov, 2013 05:55 PM

This is sooo great!!!! When I really stop to think about His goodness and all He has done for me I don�t get it. I think if I was G-d I would have killed me a thousand times over but in spite of me His allows me to live� not just be a live but have a nice/good life too. Abba loves me, sometimes I think on good days He might actually like me. It�s amazing to think that every morning He doesn�t just let me wake up but His mercy is renewed every morning. I don�t honestly understand that when some mornings I have to wake up and still pray to get over a resentment. But not my daddy, He renewed His mercy!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
Who killed jesus (Y-shua)?
Posted : 4 Nov, 2013 05:14 PM

But since the Holy Spirit and not a Jewish man impregnated Mary then Jesus was probably 50% Jewish.

That is SICK AND JUST NASTY AND WRONG!!!!!!

I�m sorry Y-shua was never created. G-d Himself went in all of His omnies� �wosh� into Mary�s womb� the Holy Spirit hovered over her. He DID NOT GET HER PREGNET!!!!!!!!!! Y-shua is not a demigod. He is 100% G-d who became 100% man. John 1:3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. Contains two direct statements that tell us that it was the preexistent Jesus who created all things. "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made." Notice that John is not content to say only that all things were made through Him, but John adds the fact that "without Him nothing was made."

Paul confirms exactly what John wrote: "For by Him all things were created." Paul goes on to make sure that we understand what he means by all things�"that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him" (Colossians 1:16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

All the false religions have men pregnant god there must be some truth to then too with this belief that Y-shua's dad is the holy spirit... Oh maybe you don't believe He is G-d too... !?! In the 3rd person for the lack of a better term....

mcubed

View Profile
Looking for a "Gentleman"?
Posted : 4 Nov, 2013 04:48 PM

You know I think this is a great question because in college I had many �little� boys (20 or so open a door for me) and actually ask if it�s ok. I said I am not confused about my gender and thank you! Women�s lib has done sooo much harm to women that we don�t even see it. Now don�t get me wrong if I am doing a man�s job as a man I want to be paid the same as a man, but if I have a choice between a fireman who can carry me down the steps as a posed to a woman who drags me down the steps (because she can�t lift me) from a burning building I want the man� she should have a desk job� my opinion as a woman� woman�s lib has confused things in America. If I am on a date I will walk up to the door and wait on the man if he doesn�t open it I will never go out with him again. But then you do have the woman that will yell at a man and say I can get my own door. I FEEL BAD FOR MEN!!!!!

I suppose it is individual and probably the smartest thing to do before a date is actually on purpose have a talk about what a woman�s expectations are. I think that stinks but true�.

mcubed

View Profile
The Holy Spirit
Posted : 2 Nov, 2013 05:49 PM

AMEN!!!! For who so ever shall call upon the name of the Lord and believe in his heart shall be saved!!!!

Y-shua said the field is ripe and He has sent many out into the field but it is G-d that brings in the increase. Today is the day of salvation!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
Posted : 2 Nov, 2013 05:41 PM

This makes a great question if He, Messiah is 50% man and 50% G-d what part died.... can G-d die? (yes, trick question)... for fun of course....

mcubed

View Profile
Posted : 2 Nov, 2013 05:11 PM

prophetic774 I love your math�. Lol do you know the Jews can�t figure out what do with people like me either�lol the Orthodox will say I am still a Jew even though I believe in Y-shua as Messiah because of the blood line through the mother. However, the reformed Jews say I am not a Jew not matter my heritage because I believe in Y-shua as Messiah�lol so even to my own people I stopped being a Jew, even though it�s a race and not a religion� and Y-shua is 100% a Jewish MAN and 100% G-d!!!!

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14