Author Thread
mcubed

View Profile
Paid ministry - for or against?
Posted : 21 Nov, 2013 05:09 PM

G-d set up the Levites to be paid.... He was their inheritance and what was tithed to Him a portion went to the Levites. G-d did change the rules because some people don't like it....

mcubed

View Profile
Is it possible....
Posted : 21 Nov, 2013 04:53 PM

In the name of Y-shua the Lord rebuke you deceiving spirit. Lord I pray that you will open Susan�s eyes to see himself as you created him� male� and change his desires to be what you on purpose created him to be�.

In the name of Y-shua

Amen!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
a role
Posted : 21 Nov, 2013 04:41 PM

Yes, I�ll share. I was married to an alcoholic and addict. We would go to church and I decided that he should be rattled with guilt and remorse by the Holy Spirit and when he wasn�t after church I would put him through a living hell to try to make him feel the way I thought he should. We finally divorced but he has never repented and I could have been free long before I was but since I was �god� I was going to change him. I am fee now and changed by the Holy Spirit. I needed G-d to change me just as much as He needed (s) to him. But being too busy being "god" myself it was hard for Him to change me until I came to the end of myself!!!

mcubed

View Profile
Please tell me ladies......
Posted : 21 Nov, 2013 04:20 PM

To me �down to earth� is a person that takes thing in stride, easy going doesn�t get upset of the little things (and know the difference). Now I do not know if this is what they (men) mean. But I personally am human and understand human� don�t feel like talking sometimes or cannot shut up (and the other person just wants to �shoot me if it will make me leave them alone), snap at you; don�t always say the right thing at the right time, and on accusation am wrong (and I know it). Maybe I should say miss the mark!!!! I love human! So many of us are�lol I do like what IWA said. Just for a f.y.i. I like people who know they are human too�.i think that is what actually down to earth is people that know they are human too and expect to be with another human!!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
The Humanity of Christ
Posted : 15 Nov, 2013 07:04 PM

Can God come in the flesh?

To find this answer let�s visit Abraham in Genesis 18. In Gen. 18: 1 the text states that �God appeared to Abraham by the Oaks of Mamre.� In the next verse it states that �as he lifted his eyes, three men stood by him�. Abraham and Sarah then prepared food for these �guests�(18:3-8). Was it merely a vision? Impossible, for not only do you not prepare food for a vision, but also visions don�t eat, and these men did (�and they ate�, 18:8).

Now two of these three �men� are later identified as angels (compare Genesis 18:22 & 19:1). But the third one that ate (v.8), spoke (v.10) and walked (v.16, 22) with Abraham is identified as the LORD, Himself. In 18:13, the text states �And the LORD said to Abraham�.� The word translated 'LORD' throughout this portion is the Tetragrammaton, the four Hebrew letters that make up the sacred Name of God: yood, hey, vav, hey, (pronounced by some as Yahweh, or Jehovah).

Do the Jewish Scriptures teach that God came in the flesh? Clearly the answer is �yes!� But, biblically, was Messiah expected to be God incarnate? The prophets, especially Isaiah and Micah, most directly answer this.

�For a child shall be born to us and a son shall be given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder; and His name shall be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.� (Isaiah 9:6-v.5 in the Hebrew text)

This portion is traditionally* recognized as �Messianic�: " 'I have yet to raise up the Messiah,' of whom it is written, for a child is born to us (Isa. 9:5).� Isaiah predicts that one coming from the �Galilee� (9:1) will bring �light�, �joy� (9:2-3) and �victorious peace� (9:4-5) because He is the Prince of Peace (Sar Shalom), indeed the Mighty God (El Gibbor). This �child to be born� is the theme of Isaiah 7: 12. Where it states He would be �born of a virgin� (7:14), He is �the root of David� that Gentiles will trust in (11:10) as well the remnant of Israel (10:20-23). The truth of who this One will be is reiterated when it says that not every Jewish person will believe, but only �the remnant shall return, the remnant of Jacob, to the Mighty God [El Gibbor, again]� (10: 21).

Micah the prophet not only gives further detail about His Divine Nature, but also specifically where He would be born. �But you, Bethlehem Ephratah, little among the thousands of Judah, out of you will go forth for Me, one who will be ruler in Israel, whose goings forth have been from days of eternity� (Micah 5:2-v.1 in the Hebrew text). Micah clearly states that Israel�s Ruler would not only be �born�, in Bethlehem, but his �goings forth� would be from eternity (olam). That is, He who would be born in Bethlehem is God, the Eternal One!

Thus the Messiah, the One to bring peace, joy and life to all who would believe (the remnant), the One who would be born in Bethlehem, yet live in Galilee, this One is the LORD, the Mighty God Himself!

But, does the New Covenant proclaim Yeshua as Messiah and God? The word �Christ� is a transliteration, not a translation. It should be translated �Messiah� (Anointed One), from the Greek, �Christos�. Thus, �Christ� is not Yeshua�s last name, but His title, Messiah. Hundred�s of times the New Covenant unequivocally declares Yeshua to be the Messiah. Similarly His Deity is declared hundred�s of times as well by His title Lord and His identification as the LORD of the Older Covenant (Mark1: 1-3; Hebrews1: 8-12; etc.).

The New Covenant writers were clear regarding His Divine nature: �In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God, the Word was God�.and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us...� (John 1:1, 14).

Mostly, Yeshua�s Divinity was assumed, and written about in order to make an application for our lives: �Each of you should not look merely to your own interests but also to the interests of others. Your attitude should be the same as Messiah�s. Who being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but humbled Himself, taking on the form of a servant, coming in human appearance. In that form of a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient until death, even death by the cross� (Philippians 2:4-8).

What amazing love is demonstrated in the humility of our Messiah! The One who is the Eternal God, Adonai, came in the flesh to die for our sins that we might have forgiveness, life, joy and peace by trusting in His atoning sacrifice for our sins.

No man can become God. But God incarnates His Life and Love through Yeshua, the Messiah of Israel, and Savior of the World.

*Midrash Rabbah on Deuteronomy (Debarim), p. 22

mcubed

View Profile
He is not just 66 books!
Posted : 12 Nov, 2013 08:14 PM

dljrn04 ,

I cannot drought or emotion how hard it must be. I am praying for you, and I am praying that you will have the opportunity to let this person know that in spite of yourself which is righteous to hate evil you are showing the love of Y-shua and can be a witness to him/her. There are some people who are worthless as humans but their soul still means something, everything to Y-shua� sometimes a hard pill to swallow� I hope and pray you will be granted the privilege to lead this person to Him, but there is no doubt that you have been placed in his/her life for such a time as this a mighty woman of G-d for seed planting at least� if not watering� G-d will bring in the increase!!!!

G-d blesses you� Shalom�.

mcubed

View Profile
Is it possible....
Posted : 12 Nov, 2013 07:36 PM

it is a lifetime.. longer than even some lifetimes....

They mad I work by not being unequally yoked... to be honest... they are/were both of the same values/beliefs and G-d.

mcubed

View Profile
Is it possible....
Posted : 12 Nov, 2013 07:33 PM

my grandma is 92 and my grandpa was in his 90's when he died 10 years ago :hearts:

mcubed

View Profile
Looking for a "Gentleman"?
Posted : 12 Nov, 2013 07:11 PM

Well, my bad I thought we were just talking about meeting someone in a relationship or after you meet them and want a relationship� yes to protector... but not so much physical but you will protect my heart and not on purpose hurt me, would not leave/cheat� but someone how can be trusted/protector of what counts� my heart� you know G-d heals all wounds but wounds still hurt and down right stick to get and yes He heals but why have to go through that it�s better not to� we are still human!!!

My definition of sacrificial love is different now that I have lived� accept me as I am yes... I am strange to say the least� many idiosyncrasies �. Love me for that� and I will love someone too for the same� but I will not love you romantically for being a cheater, wife beater, alcoholic, drug addict� correction, I will love you but from a distance� so what I expect from love I want in return if we are talking beyond friendship�

mcubed

View Profile
The Condescension of Christ
Posted : 12 Nov, 2013 06:45 PM

Man is not now under probation; he is under condemnation: "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: there is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one" (Rom. 3:10-12). Man is not on trial; he is a culprit under sentence. No pleading will avail; no excuses will be accepted. The present issue between God and the sinner is, will man bow to God�s righteous verdict?

I love this; I don�t know a truer statement and question� the world is already condemned that is why Y-shua did not come to judge us but to save� (John 3)

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12