Author Thread
mcubed

View Profile
Separating Jews and Non-Jews In Christ: Undoing A Part of the Gospel and Finished Work of Christ
Posted : 12 Nov, 2013 06:37 PM

Through John Darby, C.I. Scofield, Lewis S. Chafer, the classical dispensationalists, and many others, their followers, Satan has been able to undo an important part of the Gospel and the finished work of Christ on the Cross. What has been undone is the union of Jew and non-Jew in Christ. Jew and Gentile have been separated in what is called dispensationalism.

I finally understand you� I told IWA once in a private that I cannot figure out if you are anti-Semitic or not because I didn�t understand your post� he told me you just didn�t say it right. That is what I asked him� is he (you) anti-Semitic or is he just saying it all wrong�., so I never commented. But I do get it now. And you are not, but you are right in what you say. Dispensationalism makes me said because this is one of the #1 reasons why my people hate Christians. We are not worthy of being killed because we did not kill Y-shua� if He didn�t lay down His own life as the sinless, spotless sacrificial lamb then it was a worthless death. But He did and He rose on the 3rd day and is coming back!!!! Or saying we lost are place to you (I AM Equal� I am messianic� WHAT DOES THAT DO THIS THEOLOGY�?!?) or even saying we �Jew� you down like Jew is a verb� unless Y-shua� Jews� you down�. Lol� (BETTER NOT BELIEVE IN PROSPIARITY AND HAVE THIS THEOLOGY) Now in all honestly I didn�t know that was what dispensationalist was; I thought it was called replacement theology� oh well� as to my limited knowledge Y-shua is the vine and people Jews and non-Jews are the branches and they/we need the vine to survive. Additionally non-Jews are graphed in to the Jewish kingdom because, oh how many don�t get it Y-shua IS A JEW). All of mankind stand before the Lord there is one question and one question only to enter heaven what did you do with my SON? DID YOU ACCEPT HIM OR NOT AS MESSIAH!?! To be honest though I think those theologically confused will still get in to heaven. I would love to think all haters of Jews will go to hell, but then I have to think Martin Luther went to Hell, and I do not�. My flesh may not like it but the blood of Y-shua covers a multitude of sin. And when I think of that personally, I am grateful. A true oxy-mourn!!!!

I disagree with �Those claiming to be Christians who have been deceived into believing that the separation between Jew and non-Jew still exists in Christ and who have forsaken their heritage as the Israel of God (Galatians 6:16) and as the commonwealth of Israel (Ephesian 2: 11-19) is the tribulation, the indignation of the Lord (Isaiah 26: 20), when the Lord passes judgment upon his house. This is also the Threshing Floor of Jeremiah 51: 33, where the wheat is separated from the chaff.� I have heard this argument about Christians who bear fruit and those that don�t� if you�re save, you�re saved, if you�re not you�re not. There are millions that think Y-shua is a way to heave, so is Mahmoud and everything else under the sun and say �yes, I�m saved; I will go to heaven��.

I don�t like people that believe in replacement theology!!! But only G-d knows if they are saved or not and just need some correction.. or like a lot of it!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
Is it possible....
Posted : 12 Nov, 2013 05:47 PM

Sisygirl the great love stories are still true� my father has been married for over 30 years, one of my sisters for over 20, my mom was married for 21 years (until her husband died), my grandma was married for over 65+ years until my grandpa died�.

I am divorced because I didn�t follow the Word of G-d when I married. We were unequally yoked and I know it from the get� no matter what happened to me in the marriage I am responsible for disobeying the Lord. If I would have not married unequally yoked and waited I would either still be married or not have married at all. G-dly marriage is not the problem� we are � we don�t do it!!! Obay G-d�s Word for marriage in the first place� so we devorce!!!

mcubed

View Profile
a role
Posted : 12 Nov, 2013 05:36 PM

Yes, now I'm divorced!!!!

mcubed

View Profile
Christians in hell and the Lake of Fire
Posted : 10 Nov, 2013 06:36 PM

I didn't know chatlics' (unless they call themselves "Christian- chaotic") then they are "Christians" Catholicism is a cult.... Is it really considered Christian?

mcubed

View Profile
He is not just 66 books!
Posted : 10 Nov, 2013 06:17 PM

I had to spend some time with Y-shua today on purpose, in private. I had a situation today that I could not kill my flesh. I was with my mother so I pretended I was all good and apologized for being in self-pity, but hours after I left no matter what I tried on my own to put out of my mind I could still fell my flesh not good. Let me tell the back story somewhat so you understand. My 92 year old grandmother is preparing to die and getting rid of her things, she is very, very wealthy, so she is getting rid of her stuff. My sisters got to go through it all, and got it all. Now my grandmother disowned me when I became Messianic, her being a Jew said if I believe Y-shua is Messiah I am no longer a granddaughter. I accepted that 20+ years ago, but now the money is being distributed through the family. I did not realize how much I had a greedy heart. I was hoping I would get something� I am a granddaughter� for 20+ years it didn�t matter I was disowned until MONEY!! I had to cry out to ABBA and say my heart is deceitfully wicked, change my heart!!!! And you know He did!!!! It�s like it never happened and I am FREE!!!!! He AMAZES ME!!!!!! I can�t figure out for the life of me how people live without Him!!!! He is 66 books, but He is not just 66 books!!!!

What has G-d/Y-shua done for you today personally? He is ALIVE there has to be another story?!?

mcubed

View Profile
Wedding vows.........
Posted : 10 Nov, 2013 05:48 PM

That�s funny, I have never thought about it. When I got married it was before the justice of the piece ( I married a non-Jew so no one gave me their blessing). I honestly don�t know�. This is a lousy answer but it probably will deepened on how I fell at that time if I ever get marred again�lol

mcubed

View Profile
What's the point of superficiality?
Posted : 10 Nov, 2013 05:38 PM

Personality wise, looks, financial , spirituality and if the person struggles with one of these POOF they are gone. These are not Christians, real Christians know we live in a sinful world where perfection does not exist.

What???? Number one it�s not a non-Christian that doesn�t want a leach, if they can�t support themselves. Personality? Yes, I want someone I �click� with. And the BIG ONE!!! SPIRITUAL!!! YOU BET YA HE BETTER BE A MATCH OR I DON�T HAVE TIME!!!! That�s called being over 40 and you�re in your 20�s. you are a beautiful girl, I looked at your profile. I�m not sure, and not my business where these statements come from. But when you�re older you will see it�s not a question of �Christian�, its life on life�s terms. The things you mentioned or not poof terms. Will he open the car door, does he have fat on his body, can he cook� these are POOF TERMS� what you talked about is REAL LIFE!!!! Except for looks�. Gravity hits me it seems like on a daily basis�lol

mcubed

View Profile
If He's Shorter Than You
Posted : 10 Nov, 2013 05:21 PM

To be honest yes, I think it would, but I�m 5�3�. This is a situation where on-line would be the advantage so I could get feeling for him before I meant him, then the situation would be more complicated (most likely in his favor). But to meat him on the street, yes it would be an attraction.

mcubed

View Profile
Baby-killers in the Lake of Fire? YES!
Posted : 10 Nov, 2013 05:04 PM

I�ll be honest with you this is a real deal issue for real life. I was saved and got knocked up� latterly when I was 21� my Dr offered me an abortion� I was not to about compound my sin and had my child� the father and I was never together� I really just got knocked up� then I know plenty of women who have had abortions before they knew Y-shua ; but they were going to hell for one reason and one reason only� not abortions� but the rejection of Y-shua� now they are saved and ARE GOING TO HEAVEN�. Additionally, I know women who as Christians have had abortions� in fact my best friend didn�t talk to me for a long time over this�. She is saved� spirit filled� the whole 9 yards� I said just because you are broke, without a job, and no father doesn�t mean you have to have an abortion... I didn�t� she said you are soooo self-righteous� I said no but I am righteous before G-d for not murdering my child and compounding my sin�. But I was guilty of my sin�. My daddy forgives those that murder their child just like He forgave for creating one out of wed-lock. G-d forgave Julie for her abortion and healed her of those scars; G-d forgave me of my fornication and has healed Jacob (my son) and me of our scars of my sin�. The whole horrible thing is sin brings destruction!!!! The wages of sin is death!!!! I cannot fathom living with murdering my child and women suffer terribly� that is how you quoted, rightly by the way. I praise G-d that no matter how horrible it is at times to be human G-d for His strange reason loves us�. MY DAD LOVES ME, AND JACOB, AND JULIE!!!!!!!

I have been a public speaker for pro-life and I think it's great that you take a stand for life, as all Christians shod.

mcubed

View Profile
Just to lightened the mood.......
Posted : 6 Nov, 2013 05:49 PM

I think trying new things is a great idea!!! I had (in my head not his) a potential new mat and he scrubbed, so I got certified. We didn�t work but hay now I scuba!!!! And have a lot of fun doing it!!!I got certified because Jim was � I am not with him but I scuba a lot now�. You should scuba (if you want to talk about it e-mail me) under water 60ft. the surface world fades away and it�s all the tranquil you will ever need for escapism from life �. I would like to skydive but don�t know anyone yet who des�lol� new adventures are fun!!!!!

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13