Author Thread
Vivere

View Profile
Who serves "the best cafe drinks in town", to your taste buds' delight ...
Posted : 5 Dec, 2011 05:17 PM

Oh Katie! Yay! I love it too.

Vivere

View Profile
Who serves "the best cafe drinks in town", to your taste buds' delight ...
Posted : 5 Dec, 2011 10:10 AM

Somewhat off the topic but Katie have you ever tasted that milk tea with the pearl-like stuff in it--Genzhu nai cha, I think its called?

Vivere

View Profile
Crazy Night In Tucson
Posted : 5 Dec, 2011 09:53 AM

Happiness and self confidence within yourself which is not dependent on or created by others' acceptance of you is its own reward!

Vivere

View Profile
love language
Posted : 5 Dec, 2011 09:46 AM

To be honest I would say Acts of service is ranking first in my list.

Would you want a wife who would not cook for you?

Would not fold your laundry?

And not make you coffee?

Would you believe her if she said she loved you...but couldn't care about your needs physically? Probably not.

And yet, desiring acts of service is often looked upon as selfishness. It is in fact a great indicator of love, and deepens love too.

Vivere

View Profile
What are some of the things your looking forward to doing FOREVER ...
Posted : 5 Dec, 2011 09:38 AM

I would totally tap into a music talent which was never there in this earth life. I love music and to be composing it would be awesome.

Going barefoot, yeah! All those ethereal things I "can't" do now...like walking barefoot in the snow, tasting dew in roses ..or drinking it rather. Planting my own celestial garden, without having to sweat or get sunburnt.

Um, and eating lots of cheese! :D

Vivere

View Profile
What are some of the things you look forward to doing, with a sin-free heart and perfect, incorruptible body ...
Posted : 4 Dec, 2011 04:14 AM

Definitely flying, and eating as much as I want, without gaining weight.

Vivere

View Profile
The Importance of Age
Posted : 4 Dec, 2011 04:09 AM

Interesting question, Sama. I won't answer it, but I'll just say I found that age is not really an indicator of maturity. maturity is relative anyway in this day and age with all this situational ethics flying around. the interpretation of maturity is defined by the reader and not by the author in this day and age of hermeneutics. Age is really not an indicator of maturity. And also, no matter how mature someone is... take myself for example :excited: I'm still interested in Justin Bieber's new haircut. no matter how smart someone is, there'll be stuff they just don't know, no matter how mature someone is, they'll always be missing a thing or two, or have the maturity of a hula hoop in regards to one aspect of their lives.

So possibly one way to look at "maturity" is just to define clearly in your mind what you need or hope for in a healthy relationship, and keep an eye out for that. Instead of trying to judge how mature an individual is, and by whose standards.

Just a thought.

Vivere

View Profile
Prayer
Posted : 4 Dec, 2011 03:57 AM

Prayed for you.

Vivere

View Profile
Cartoon
Posted : 4 Dec, 2011 03:41 AM

My favorite is Saki from Avatar-the Last Air Bender. probably a second would be Boris in Rocky and Bo winkle.

Vivere

View Profile
IF ONE STATES ON THEIR PROFILE THAT THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO RELOCATE, THEY ARE NOT WALKING BY FAITH!
Posted : 3 Dec, 2011 08:09 PM

All things are lawful, but not all things are expedient. If its not expedient, then God wouldn't make it possible.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do, Awiseguy.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5