Author Thread
Philipian

View Profile
I'm confused...
Posted : 25 Nov, 2012 08:04 AM

Well Liz, as a man I can tell you this

1. Be sure of the feelings you have

2. Be sure of why you do have this feelings

3. Try and emulate into his thinking and find if he shares such values as you.

4. Be sure of his person and how he thinks. Some men are that even after you spill your mind, they will understand you and not run from you, but we have some that will not only deviate from you but will simply run away from you and you will never get them back again. And that is a shame!

5. Be sure he also have such same feeling a tendency exist for him to have such a feeling for you.

My general advice for you is to study all parameters correctly and be sure you have all indices in right degrees before you make a move.

Best wishes. Don't forget to pray earnestly about this. I am sure God is your father if you know him and he will listen to your silent cries and plea for help.

Philipian

View Profile
Essence Of His Death
Posted : 25 Nov, 2012 07:48 AM

For a long time, man was without God and God was without man. There was an endless bridge between as God couldn't reach unto man and man was lost without the question ever finding his way back to God.

All through time, God launched several mission to see to it that man was restored. The best that happened was man was aware of God but couldn't love Him. The law was given and the law became a punisher to curb man of his excesses. But the truth is, man was never cured. Man was only curbed.

Bloods of bulls and goats only worked to mop up the sins of man but never did any job in cleaning the root cause in man.

Man found to his chagrin, it was near impossible to love and obey God continually without making a mess of another day.

God thought it better, according to Romans 5:8 - King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.), "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.". He sent his Son Jesus to die for us. He took our place in death. God didn't die for us while we were saints. But while we were sinners. No other greater love than this than a man lay down his life for his friends (John 15:13). In his death we were freed. God was bruised for us. He was hung and bled died for us. (Isiah 53:5). He was bruised and hurt for our transgression and the punishment of our peace, from the Law that was a Punisher was laid upon him.

He died for us in the course of the punishment and he went to hell and freed the saints and he arose and gave gifts to men before he went to heaven. (Eph 4:8,11).

Now we stand as beneficiaries of that divine act of kindness from God. He saw us and he died for us and now that he died for us, in his death is our life. And we do not need to do anything before we get this grace to change our state. We can do nothing to obtain it. All we need is allow the gift of salvation through faith! Accept in simple childlike believe that he died for us. For if thou shall believe in thine heart that the Lord Jesus was raised from the dead, then thou shall be saved, (Rom 10:9). All we need to do is BELIEVE he DIED for us and ACCEPT his work of REDEMPTION. Not the gift you give in church that saves you. Not the good works you did fr your association that saved you. He is the one who saved you by his mercy. Eph 3:5 and Titus 4:2 tells us about that. Its is unflinching love for us that saved us and his great mercy that redeemed us.

Friends, I wish we allow the redemptive work of God to have his working in us. He had redeemed us from HELL and the power of Darkness!

Until I continue this topic again. Remain blessed and all comments are welcome.

Philipian

View Profile
THIS IS NOT A CHRISTIAN SITE!!!! BE WARNED CHRISTIANS!!!!
Posted : 23 Nov, 2012 10:57 AM

Yanti, you are so correct. Not everyone is in the Green Card Project. If any other person don't know why they are here, I and few others know. Most of us came here to find our other half. Think for a minute, as a responsible human, if i have met the one who completes me, who will need an online site? Will i leave behind the one i had seen for the one i had not seen? Please it hurts. Lets not be too fast or in a rash dash to throw people of some peculiar countries in a class with a bad name.

Again Yanti thanks.

Philipian

View Profile
Posted : 23 Nov, 2012 10:49 AM

Hello John444,

I must say i agree with your earlier point. In real life setting, not all who come through the doors of every church is a believer and it will be wrong to call the church of believers an UNBELIEVER headquarters because few unbelieving men are spotted or found among them. Can we call a wheat field a thistle home, just because few tares leaves were spotted therein? NO it will be wrong.

On the contrary, I dont think its everyone outside United States who will like to use this medium to embark on a "Green Card Plot". Brother John, I believe times are changing and people are getting wiser. The spirit of wisdom is entrenched on your in a copious and immeasurable manner, so how come with all the blessings of redemption endowed on you, you fell flat to the "Green Card Program"? I dont think its all whoa re doing it, once they are not from UNITED STATE.

my appeal is we should stop pointing fingers, else we will lose the ties that bind us together. The bond of love and faith in unity of the spirit. Rather, we must join hand to see to it we uncover these few miscreants, agents of evil division. Jude 12 particularly described them as: "New International Version (�1984) These men are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm--shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted--twice dead." It hurts if you had ever been on the receiving end of this diss. It also hurt if you had ever been at the receiving end of such vices. We therefore must not punish the innocent for the crimes of the evil ones!

Philipian

View Profile
Posted : 23 Nov, 2012 10:29 AM

I sincerely want to thank you for you thread. Just as much as you statement contained repudiated truth, however there is no doubt that there had been some over steps in judgement measures by you.

First, the only place you will get to and you will not see a single "clone" of a christian among the gathering of the children of God is heaven!. Long before this site was born, in the Book of Jobs, Satan was also among the children of God (that time termed as Angels). God specifically asked him, where are you coming from, and he responded "here and there and sometimes among your children"! The sieve between the tares and the wheat can be used by this site admins, no matter how fine-toothed their combs seems!

Also, as regard, people who will supplant other lonely and aching hearts. They exist, and that is not fair that any should do. Those who do "green card arrangement" are taking advantage of the kindest gestures of Christ and they are none of God's children!

From the way I see it, the onus lies on you not to be deceived by such antics. Not everyone is involved and the only way to discover such behind that is to be led by the spirit, no matter how smooth such individual appeals to you. Ask God and also use the wisdom he has given you, (James 3:16; New International Version �1984

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.).

I believe the part where you don't get return mails from people you sent mail to is also unfortunate. Well that don't mean they are non believers. It only mean they have still a lot to do on "courtesy". And the Spirit of Christ can teach them. Personally for me, it doesn't daunt me for two reasons, (1). If you had ever done follow up on new believers or fellows who are just first time visitors to your assembly and you are detailed to visit them, such reactions are normally not new. (2) As a writer, I am refreshed by writing, so I hardly get daunted by your non-reply.

Lastly, about people who look down on others because of their country of origin, race, desire or any other thing. It falls under same department. My advice is if its God who led you here and you believe you will meet your bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh, then don't be fazed. In the midst of cynicism, skepticism and shadowing doubt, God will meet your needs. It has happened to some before us. Its happening to some of us and after God had helped us in giving us what we are here for, it will still happen to those coming behind. Only God can help accentuate the think pattern of we human! God bless you.

Philipian

View Profile
HI EVERYONE
Posted : 23 Nov, 2012 10:01 AM

Hello everyone, my name is Philipian. I'm a born-again, honest, sincere, straightforward, trustworthy, dependable, reliable, and given whole-heartedly to any course I have chosen to venture into.

I like to stay quiet as a person, also likes to live indoors and read, write,design. I do some poetry, programming, Documentary writing, lyrics writing for artist. I am also Nigerian.

I find this site a wonderful place and it was unbelievable when I found out such a site as this exist.

I am here hoping to meet people of different culture and above all meet a MARRIAGE PARTNER. I have been happy with most things in life. Only this is all I am looking to be happy.

My profile is open and explicitly self explanatory. If you read through and you feel we make a match. Then I will be glad to read from you. But I tell you, FAIN HEART will not do, only a BRAVE HEART LED by GOD can go through this journey. Especially finding love online.

Again, thanks for your patience. I hope to read from you.

Page : 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22