Author Thread
Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
What's wrong with me?
Posted : 11 Jun, 2015 05:37 PM

Blondie...you are truly a hoot:ROFL:!! But you're never short of words of wisdom!! Bless you sis!!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
What's wrong with me?
Posted : 11 Jun, 2015 04:08 PM

And to add to GodsJude post...that "something" that could be a turn off to women here is you posing with a shotgun!!

Again as my sister said, were not judging you...it's just an observation! As a suggestion, you might want to use a different main pic and make the one your using now a secondary. Maybe even disclaiming in your profile the history behind that second pic(smile)! Again...all just a suggestion!

And as for getting little to no responses after messaging folks here...don't feel bad(smile)! We all here at some point or another experienced that! Being able to preserver in this journey, makes the destination all the more better!! Be blessed.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
To Flirt Or Not To Flirt
Posted : 8 Jun, 2015 09:00 PM

This is a very interesting, provocative post and article Blondie!! It seems as if the only way we as believers don't fall prey to solicited or unsolicited "flirting", is by the indwelling of The Holy Spirit...period! Thank you for sharing this!

May His Grace and Mercy suffice your every need!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
"sexual christians"
Posted : 3 Jun, 2015 11:04 PM

The Bible scriptures you used GodsJude, were very timely and self explanatory...thank you! And Blondie...what can I say my friend but that when finally seeing the face of Jesus, one of the few things left for His saints to do is celebrate, worship and share God's love with one another and with love ones who've gone on before them:angel:!!

What a meeting that will be!! Love you too and God bless!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
"sexual christians"
Posted : 2 Jun, 2015 04:44 PM

Amen Blondie...well said:applause:!!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Questions to ask each other when meeting a girl
Posted : 30 May, 2015 11:26 PM

My brother to be honest, the only reason I would accept a potential mate continuing a "relationship" with an ex is if there are children involved...period! And the arrangements to that situation would have to be explained well, so that I would be confident and comfortable that every thing is on the up and up!!

As for asking those hard hitting questions about past relationships and possible "baggage", imho I would expect that to be done in a relatively timely fashion as we become familiar with one another. I see no reason why we both can't maturely and with transparency, ask questions that go deeper into our past if we see our relationship becoming more serious... moving towards an exclusive status. Trust and honesty is key in any relationship, so why should it be any different in those beginning stages of a courtship?

I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment with this sister you encountered recently, but better to have discovered these things before emotions kicked in seriously and someone possibly getting hurt! Isn't it wonderful how God's timely protection keeps us sometimes from disasters situations!! Gods' best in your search for true happiness!!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Sexual purity is found in a woman submitting her Temple [body] to the Word of God, and to her priest [husband]
Posted : 27 May, 2015 09:45 PM

Blessings Blondie! It's nice to be missed(smile)! Thank you for your warm words of encouragement and from the looks of things around here my friend, you've held down the fort brilliantly:applause:!!

May The Lord, by the power of His Holy Spirit, continue to inspire you and guide you upon your journey in Him!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Sexual purity is found in a woman submitting her Temple [body] to the Word of God, and to her priest [husband]
Posted : 26 May, 2015 09:15 PM

Well Blondie, piggy backing on your response, the only question I have for our OP is this...is it assumed that as a man of God, your obedience and submission to God and His Word, will be an obvious given in the marital bliss most women who are true believers, search for?

Because I won't see myself joining lives with a man who is not COMPLETELY sold out to God and His Word...expecting him to be guided and directed by the power of The Holy Spirit...being that true "priest" and head of my household! We both, as men and women of God, will be highly accountable and responsible for our God given spousal roles! God's blessings.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Christian Encouragement
Posted : 7 May, 2015 08:18 PM

Ummmm...some of my favorite things, well I can remember as a child at Christmas with my siblings. We never really got what we wanted under the tree, but we made the best of whatever we had...sharing with each other(smile)!

We use to use the bulb Christmas ornaments to make funny faces... till we cried! Oh how simple things were then...how easy it was to love!! How content we were to just be together!! Oh boy I better stop here...I'm starting to feel a little sentimental!! Thanks OP for this chance to just reflect...remember! God's best.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Christians making wrong choices !!!
Posted : 28 Apr, 2015 10:22 PM

You know in defense of an "attractive anyone" (whether a Christian, Jew, gentile, man or woman), it's not as easy as you think to have a healthy, normal, long lasting relationship! With society always reminding you of your handsomeness or beauty and to then be expected to find that equal high standard in a mate, can pressure a person into making ill thought out choices with sometimes disasters results!

Well in my short time in this earth, I've seen and have met happy couples who...whether it was the male or female, when looking at "their looks" and comparing it to their partners looks...the only thing that came to my mind was "it must truly be love"(smile)!! What am I trying to say? No matter how you dice or slice this issue of "physical attractiveness"...human, shallow nature will trump over rationale reasoning most of the time when one purses a mate! Which can work for some, but not for most others! And whether "attractive" or not (by societies standards), you got a lot of lonely, heart broken individuals out there who want a meaningful relationship just like anyone else!!

Now as Christians, we of course are to be held to a higher standard. But does that exempt us from being human...being shallow? I think not! I'm truly sorry for the disappointing experience you've had here at CDFF and by no means am I making light of it, but I would be remised if I didn't feel the need to simply encourage you to be diligent in your search for God's best, knowing that in every trial He brings you thru, will only draw you nearer to that special someone He's preparing for you and you for them(smile)! Blessings my brother!

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15