Author Thread
Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Online etiquette...
Posted : 4 Aug, 2015 11:24 AM

Keonikane...what she said:laugh:!! God's blessings.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Online etiquette...
Posted : 3 Aug, 2015 06:44 PM

Well Keo to be honest with you...because Christ is the only perfect person I know, I know He would be forgiving and would respond to that persons apology(smile)!

But because I and those claiming Christ as their Savior and are seeking perfection thru Christ Jesus, have to honestly admit continually being challenged by our human nature!

I don't know about you my friend but thank God He is no way finished with me(smile)!! Praise His Name.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
How do you distribute "the fruit of the Holy Spirit" to others ...
Posted : 31 Jul, 2015 07:01 PM

Thank you Keo...in my excitement I typed "fruits"! Trust me I do know that "fruit" of The Holy Spirit is plural in it's many gifts, but singular in it's source of power...The Lord thy God!!!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
How do you distribute "the fruit of the Holy Spirit" to others ...
Posted : 31 Jul, 2015 05:48 PM

Ummmm...so to exhibit the fruits of The Holy Spirit to others, is to just simply be filled with and by The Holy Spirit!!

I wholeheartedly receive that:applause:!!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Online etiquette...
Posted : 31 Jul, 2015 05:29 PM

My same sentiments sis! You know for the fact that when communicating online with the majority of the time never actually meeting face-to-face, being upfront about your intentions...whether during the beginning, middle or wherever in your interactions, should be transparent!!!

Just thinking out loud...

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Online etiquette...
Posted : 31 Jul, 2015 08:35 AM

...which honestly sisters' I know doesn't really exist on this "internet dating journey" we've all signed up for, but just humor me for a moment(smile)!!

Now this question is for both men and women, but first I'd like to hear the hearts of my sister's. After a reasonably amble time of conversing with someone here or on any other site...agreeing that there is a real "connection" between you two, you eventually decide to arrange for a face-to-face...then poof!! I mean it's as if this person never existed...as if you've never engaged in meaningful conversation!!

My question is this...after about 3 months or so that person contacts you saying that though they haven't spoken to you for some time, they were thinking about you and wanted to just say how sorry they were things didn't work out and hope there's no hard feelings!! Would you respond to their apology? Or would you take the same road they did and go..."poof"(smile)? Personally I feel not responding is easier...out of sight, out of mind!! What are your thoughts?

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
heart of mine
Posted : 21 Jul, 2015 03:23 PM

...and if we don't continue to live, try, love and possibly lose, we will surely die!!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Everybody is genius
Posted : 21 Jul, 2015 11:24 AM

There's no such thing as "bad days", once The Lord opened our eyes in them!! IMO the only days we live in this earth are either "good or better one's":applause:!! Praise The Name of The Lord!!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
finding true man
Posted : 16 Jul, 2015 08:33 AM

My sister I say this in God's love, but in my opinion...if you are experiencing failed attempts after 3 years looking for true love here or anywhere for that matter, without allowing The Lord to guide and deal with you regarding your martial status...well that may rightly be the problem!!

A true man of God, who has a sincere interest in a relationship with you, may find it difficult to take on the complications or challenges that you being presently "separated" can bring!! I recommend you settle the issue of being separated first then wholeheartedly, with The Lord's help, begin that search for true love!

May His will and love keep us all in our life endeavors!!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
What do you love about men?
Posted : 10 Jul, 2015 05:34 PM

Dannygal...well said my sister, well said:applause:!!

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13