Author Thread
Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Nine Signs of Conversion
Posted : 30 Sep, 2015 03:20 PM

Well done my sister's in Christ...to God be the glory!!!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Response to "Church Service- Church Worship Service"
Posted : 28 Sep, 2015 09:11 PM

I felt the need to be the Holy Spirits' "advocate" by throwing a wrench of thought in this heated discussion by making a simple observation of the Word of God---

Acts 2:46-47---And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Now just a thought of interpretation...apparently during the NT "church", spiritual leadership had been instructed by The Lord to began their daily journey by first meeting amongst themselves, praying...getting spiritual guidance by The Spirit of God in the "temple", to then go OUT to the people...into their homes...fellowshipping, ministering, praying...and by the power of The Holy Spirit, many were saved and were added to the church!!!

If you ask me, that could have a lot to do with why the "church" has fallen short in it's task to reach the masses effectively...we have reversed the process! Our spiritual leaders need to be "going out" into the neighborhoods...ministering, providing, "having favour with the people" yet unfortunately, many church leaders focus on how many people they can get to "come in" to their churches and fill their pews!! Now don't get me wrong, I will NEVER go against the assembling of the saints and the positive need of the church in our communities, but we all have to admit...something's wrong and needs to change with how we as the body of Christ has been doing things to effectively...for the Kingdom, help point the lost to Christ!! Just my humbling opinion...

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Response to "Church Service- Church Worship Service"
Posted : 26 Sep, 2015 12:18 PM

My sister...AMEN! And again I say AMEN:applause:!!!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Blocking profiles
Posted : 19 Sep, 2015 04:03 PM

Though this brother has had his profile deleted, I agree 100% with your response!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Wow, is it me...
Posted : 19 Sep, 2015 03:57 PM

George your suggestion concerning the forum threads is a good one and a good start to possibly bringing something new and fresh to this site...if only admin would adhere:rolleyes:!!

However your stance on the overall outcome of online dating, though not my own, can without a doubt be based on this site, lol(smile) and others like it but...what can I say, there could still be success at online dating for myself and others who still hold out hope!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
The Avengers
Posted : 16 Sep, 2015 05:33 PM

Well to tell you the truth, I have more than one but for starters...The Hulk and Thor are two favorites of mine to start with(smile)!

And yourself...who do you favor?

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Racist and prejudice believers!?
Posted : 13 Sep, 2015 04:01 PM

My brother...I feel you! I've seen that as a part of some of the profiles of men here too!

You know, I personally don't have a problem with what someone's "preference" is when it comes to the race or ethnic background of a potential suitor...but that's just it, it should be a preference, not "set in stone" or nothing at all!

We as believers should be open minded to The Lord's leading as to who HE desires our help mate to be...whether that's a soul rapped in skin color that's black, white, red, yellow or brown! Just my opinion...

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
The Avengers
Posted : 11 Sep, 2015 03:06 PM

Oh, most definitely!!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Wow, is it me...
Posted : 10 Sep, 2015 08:14 AM

Well no bites huh!? Anyway it was worth a shot(smile)!! I guess most here are satisfied with the status quo. Be blessed.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Wow, is it me...
Posted : 7 Sep, 2015 09:29 PM

...fellow CDFF brothers and sisters, or has lately the chat forums and potential suitors here gone rather...cold(smile)?

Does anyone have any real suggestions on how to livin' things up around here:rolleyes:!!

I mean I'd really not want to be one of those whose finally had to submit/admit that I'm only here for the forums(smile)! Call me a romantic or a die hard optimist but truthfully, that was never an option!! Despite what all the stats say about ever finding your life mate online, I've always had and still do...high hopes for online connecting, maybe lately not so much from this site(smile)!

Yeah anyway...any feedback may possibly start to heat things back up around here again. Anything at this point couldn't hurt(smile)!!! Still, God's best to those who are faithfully praying, hoping, expecting...

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11