Author Thread
Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
leave him to the Lord?
Posted : 31 Aug, 2015 10:47 PM

My sister, honestly your "feelings" are just that...how your emotions are telling you to respond to such disappointment, such heartache especially when it derives from someone you love!! I feel your despair, but from what you've described, all that you might be able to do for your son at this time is to be there for him if and when he needs you, pray unceasingly God's will upon his life and not allow guilt for what you can't change, gain place in your heart!!

He's an adult whose obviously making adult decisions, whether there good one's or not!! He will have to deal with the consequences of his actions, though unfortunately there maybe those who love him getting hurt!! Praying for The Lord to strengthen you, his wife, children and family during this difficult time, can no doubt bring comfort and peace for all!! I truly pray God's wisdom and rest to you and yours in this challenging time and for ultimately the deliverance and healing of your son...in Jesus Name I pray, Amen. May God's goodness and mercy follow you all the days of your life...

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
NOW WHAT......
Posted : 23 Aug, 2015 09:56 AM

Yes my brother...I'm saying most importantly, "Jesus, your mate"!! Even with all the challenges that comes in finding God's best...at the end of the day, that's really all that matters!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
grow woman wants to marriage a teenager
Posted : 21 Aug, 2015 06:15 PM

And oh btw...I've met 18 year olds that can run circles around some 30 or 40 year old folk when it comes to maturity and basic common sense!! Though I'm fully aware that the only thing an 18 year old would lack is a decent amount of life experience!

Yet again I know a few 30 year olds who haven't learned ANYTHING from their life experiences soooooooo...just saying(smile)!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
grow woman wants to marriage a teenager
Posted : 21 Aug, 2015 03:30 PM

Well as a mature women, I don't see what all the "hooplaha" is about a 10 year difference between a man and a women who desire, mutually and with maturity, to enter into a life long partnership!!!

As long as God's in it, the couple could be 65 and 100 years old(smile)lol!! Who has the right to judge 2 people who believe they are right for each other...despite their age difference? Just my take...

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Lebanon
Posted : 18 Aug, 2015 03:48 PM

Welcome brother! God's blessings in your search for "Mrs. Right(smile)!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
rebelion
Posted : 16 Aug, 2015 05:53 PM

Well I'd like to say Puppy52...this a very interesting question, well done!!

As to the relevance of the 2 scriptures and Godly women, my personal take is this...starting with Gen. 3:16, the fallen, sinful nature of man resulted in the future of all men and women to suffer in this earth with great sorrow! Women in childbirth, men to toil and struggle...both genders and their offspring, dying physically!

But a man and women of God who know who they are in Christ Jesus, will not allow the sting of death to determine their eternal, spiritual future! If a man knows ALL that he does MUST be governed by God and his wife knows that she can confidently, faithfully SUBMIT under his headship, then 1 Cor. 7:4-5 can be lived out righteously!

Nothing that man does, catches God off guard(smile)! His plan will ultimately manifest in this earth!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
does it drive you crazy?
Posted : 15 Aug, 2015 04:45 PM

Megel...why does anybody do the things they do, lol(smile)!!? Seriously though...you may have partly answered your own question by suggesting laziness as one reason, but I also think that there are people here who aren't really serious about finding their life mate!

A lot are here just hanging out..."observing" so to speak!! And then I believe there's some who just aren't that confident in speaking about themselves. But whatever reasons there may be for this, don't get discouraged! If seeing that sentence on someone's profile, as you've said, "drives you crazy"...skip it and move on to one that at least says something about themselves that inspires you to message them! God's best in your search.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
when
Posted : 13 Aug, 2015 05:03 PM

Honestly...that decision will probably vary from one encounter to the next, depending on the levels of comfort obtained. I personally would want to have dialogue with that individual for a few months before exchanging contact info!

And being a women, I'd be more comfortable if that man of interest would initiate, when the time is right, the request for the exchange! I guess in the end, I'm truly old school and old fashion(smile)!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Long-distance story/advice needed (could go in broken hearts)
Posted : 9 Aug, 2015 06:33 PM

My brother...I would first like to say how sorry I am that you've experienced such a "roll coaster" encounter with this women! If you don't mind me being blunt and to the point but...this situation you described doesn't seem like it will end well, if things aren't done decently and in order!

I say that because you might be putting yourself into a situation where you don't know all the details! You also sound as if your emotional feelings for her is not allowing you to make wise and Godly decisions! She made the decision to marry this man and honestly she will have to make the decision to remove herself and her child out of harms way!! It seems all you can really do is pray for God's perfect will in her situation and move forward with your own life!

But the question now is...can you be just a "friend" to her? Can you not feel "vulnerable" to your emotions towards her if you have contact with her? I really recommend you pray diligently to The Lord regarding this situation...not making any adverse decisions until you sense God's leading! We are here as Christians to be a blessings to others, but not to be used or taken advantage of! I pray all turns out well in Jesus Name! Be blessed.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Separated women from the Phillipines
Posted : 7 Aug, 2015 08:16 AM

Can I ask a question of the OP? Was your inquiry based on the moral issues of divorce, separation and re-marriage or just the premise of being Christian, separated and still looking for a spouse?

Because I found it interesting after checking out the webpage Keonikane was so gracious to supply(thank you!), that there is no such thing as divorce in the Philippines. And obviously their definition of "separation" and that of other parts of the world, is vastly different!

I better understand the frustration of their laws regarding this process, yet the obvious spiritual/moral issues that can come from this only seems to complicate things further!

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12