Author Thread
Elisa

View Profile
Is the distance to far away ?
Posted : 7 Jan, 2011 06:34 PM

Overseas would not bother me in the slightest. I have visited on here with some great folks from all over the world.

Then again, I moved to another country once just because. So, having lived in three countries, the idea of another one is actually quite exciting.

Elisa

View Profile
GUYLINER?!
Posted : 7 Jan, 2011 06:30 PM

thanks but no thanks.

no earrings, no nose rings, no tattoos, no makeup, and hair that looks like a guy. and those are MY preferences. each of us is entitled to our own preferences.

Elisa

View Profile
Date a millilonare????
Posted : 7 Jan, 2011 06:24 PM

I dated a young man who became extremely wealthy when his father died. His family had always been rich. My family had not. He had is own servants. I knew how to skin a squirrel and turn it into stew when money is tight. Lol, we had some very interesting conversations.

Elisa

View Profile
Cancer Update
Posted : 5 Jan, 2011 09:37 PM

Sera is going in to have a mass removed in two weeks. The issues found last month have not been resolved so they decided to do a biopsy to check for cancer. In addition to requesting prayers for her, her husband and children need prayers in this difficult time.

Please lift this family up in your prayers.

Elisa

View Profile
Au Naturale?
Posted : 5 Jan, 2011 07:45 PM

Hey Babygirl,

The whole in my bucket has been plugged up with some spare bubble gum and bailin wire, topped off with duct tape. Ought to last for a century or two now.

Blessings,

Elisa

Elisa

View Profile
How to meet a specific person at church
Posted : 4 Jan, 2011 11:06 PM

What NOT to do.

I had just moved to a new town and went to church for the first time with another single teacher new to town. We attended this church for Sunday school and then the service.

During the Sunday school class, the two of us sat there surrounded by these men. When we got to the sanctuary, we were surrounded again. Creepy doesn't even start. By the time we left church that day, we had been given phone numbers, addresses, asked out on dates, and asked over for lunch. Needless to say that church was off the list for possible repeat visits.

Elisa

View Profile
To All Of Those who was On This Site For A Very Long Time....
Posted : 4 Jan, 2011 05:34 PM

It is always a delight to welcome new folks to the forums. Who knows what gems they will bring to the discussion. The more the merrier.

Elisa

View Profile
What are some of your favorite ways ...
Posted : 4 Jan, 2011 05:31 PM

Read a book

Walk down to the park and swing

Bicycle through the park

Crochet

Sew

Embroider

Elisa

View Profile
job
Posted : 4 Jan, 2011 05:13 PM

Prayers winging their way up.

Our God can do anything.

Elisa

View Profile
Weddings: who pays?
Posted : 4 Jan, 2011 04:27 PM

Awww, now Mark, the bridezillas are just demanding their due and their right to have the perfect wedding, down to the platinum tipped petunias.

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17