Author Thread
Elisa

View Profile
Curious to know your opinions
Posted : 17 Jan, 2011 08:28 PM

Back up.....the site automatically forwards emails? How is this set up? Share the wealth please.

Elisa

View Profile
The ANYTHING Thread!.....
Posted : 17 Jan, 2011 08:16 PM

Mine is a worry. A cat someone abandoned that found its way to my door got in a fight. Although he has been doctored and the wounds are healing, he refuses to eat. He has lost 2/3 of his weight. He is wasting away and refuses to eat a thing. I have made his favorite foods, nothing. A couple of weeks ago, he was a big old tom cat. Now, he is nothing but skin and bones and wants nothing but to be held ALL the blessed time. I'm worried sick.

Elisa

View Profile
Fitness Challenge Week 1
Posted : 17 Jan, 2011 07:50 PM

Well, I walked 2 blocks and climbed up and down 12 flights of stairs. As for water, did NOT meet the goal today.

Tea and juice...nope, not water. Water is water is water.

Elisa

View Profile
Giving a woman your phone number...?
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 07:21 PM

Well gee Deb......he gave you everything you needed to bow down and kiss his feet. Shaking head in wonderment you did not. (yup, some are so moody and silly).

Elisa

View Profile
THE TIME ZONE ZONE....
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 07:17 PM

9:17 here in the middle of nowhere TX. :)

Elisa

View Profile
Fitness Challenge Week 1
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 06:03 PM

Thanks for starting. If I might add just a couple of thoughts...

1. Check in - provides some accountability and ensures we are taking care of each other

2. Ask any and all questions. Provide answers. We are all here to get healthy together.

3. Provide a positive, supportive, and nonjudgmental environment to facilitate learning and growing together.

Elisa

View Profile
Profile Whats wrong?
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 05:32 PM

The changes really helped. Just a suggestion, go back and clean up the spelling and grammar. Those kinds of things are really distracting and can even be aggravating.

Best of wishes.

Elisa

View Profile
And then
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 05:21 PM

she pointed out that there were velcro rollers in my hair. When she kept giggling I then realized.....

Elisa

View Profile
Zumba
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 04:21 PM

so with you on size. thinking if i ever got those suckers on, would have a wardrobe malfunction.....or would that be wardrobe explosion?

Elisa

View Profile
Fitness Challenge
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 07:31 PM

Kat and I are working up the specifics. Stay tuned. :)

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14