Author Thread
Elisa

View Profile
Fitness Challenge
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 06:17 PM

2nd prize...a copy of my dissertation. oh the joy.

:zzzz:

Elisa

View Profile
Another Horse Muse ..........
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 02:55 PM

I would hazard a guess that the outside world is brought inside our church, not the other way around. As a nation, we sure don't bring our religion inside the courthouse, the white house, or the schoolhouse.

Elisa

View Profile
Zumba
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 02:51 PM

It is a set of exercise videos that now also has a line of clothes. Although.....thinking my body has no business wearing those clothes. Wardrobe malfunction comes to mind.

Elisa

View Profile
Fitness Challenge
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 02:41 PM

Let's go Viola. We can get it set up for this next week and see how it flies. Looks as though we can either offer a video of Two in a speedo and boots as a prize or the promise that the video will be destroyed as the prize (thanks for being such a great sport Two, hugs).

So, heading to email you now Viola and see what we can do.

Elisa

View Profile
is it inapropreate?
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 09:51 PM

A possibility is work-related. If you sent it to where he works, they could have blocked you. At my job, our personal emails are blocked. So, as the other mentioned, don't take this one personally. There is no telling what the reason was behind the blocking.

Elisa

View Profile
What's Cookin' ?
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 09:35 PM

My preference would be whatever is his specialty. I might just get to try something different and have a new favorite.

Elisa

View Profile
Fitness Challenge
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 08:58 PM

Let's do it. Hmmmmm, can be separate challenge for drinking your water, for eating your veggies, for exercising a set amount with a super challenge for completing all. Winner gets the aforementioned

video of Spar (chuckling wickedly).

Elisa

View Profile
What's in your your car trunk / bed of your truck?
Posted : 11 Jan, 2011 02:27 PM

The bed of my truck has an empty action packer tied in with a gun lock.

Elisa

View Profile
Phobias...
Posted : 11 Jan, 2011 12:44 AM

My cat hates spiders, flies, cockroaches, mice, rabbits, and squirrels....well, and dogs and cats too. The first batch are dispatched and turned into dinner. The second batch are simply beaten into submission. Tiny little girl and she faces down the great dane next door and the pit bull down the way and leaves them whimpering. Anyoldwho....I haven't seen scorpions in my current home. If did, kitten would find herself brought inside and we would see what she does with it. She is rather territorial and exterminates anything nonhuman in her house. One can hope.

And TwoS.....you best play nice. I find you doing anything with scorpions besides killing them...you are going to find a burr under your saddle blanket at a MOST inconvenient moment :angel:.

And by the way.....burr because I am mischievous, but not vicious...hence the burr instead of a goat head.

Elisa

View Profile
Phobias...
Posted : 10 Jan, 2011 06:42 PM

Spiders I can handle. Scorpions on the other hand....shuddering. And those suckers, I think they track me. Not sure if there is some pheromone or smell I give off, but a house that has never had scorpions will have them pop up while I am there. Hideous creatures.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15