Author Thread
swampy

View Profile
Activity Partner
Posted : 24 Apr, 2019 05:15 AM

yeah it does often get misquoted as something vulgar i guess majority of the time it means just that

swampy

View Profile
DO NOT JOIN THE MILITARY
Posted : 20 Mar, 2019 07:08 AM

i agree the military used to be soldiers of God and his glory in the mould of joshua and jephtah but now youre basically fighting for world power and greed

swampy

View Profile
Modern Feminists and The Proverbs 31 Woman
Posted : 20 Mar, 2019 07:05 AM

feminists are women who think they can handle the burdens of a mans world until something goes wrong then they expect men to solve it

swampy

View Profile
Tips for guys
Posted : 20 Mar, 2019 07:04 AM

i dont really think you can give tips everyone is a different case

swampy

View Profile
Where have all the good guys gone
Posted : 20 Mar, 2019 07:02 AM

i get a lot of scammers too just dont give anyone money if they ask they obviously aint genuine

swampy

View Profile
Will i get someone to love me with my kid?
Posted : 16 Sep, 2017 03:08 AM

i dont know what women are like in africa but in the UK they are obsessed with looking perfect and finding mr right kids are simply burdens they abandon into day care so they can work long unessential hours and get drunk at the weekend a guy like me is undateable

swampy

View Profile
Posted : 16 Sep, 2017 02:36 AM

god doesnt solve nothing if he did there wouldnt be broken families rapes child abuse etc god just sets the rules and the rules are kids need fathers unfortunately many men and women arent willing to take up their responsibilities there is nothing god will do you have to find your own way and hope for the best

swampy

View Profile
Posted : 15 Sep, 2017 05:33 AM

this is a dating site people are on here to find partners not to settle for a life of solitude youre attitude is wrong you wanna be single dont have kids a relationship with a woman is important to my sanity

swampy

View Profile
Posted : 30 Aug, 2017 02:29 AM

god created man and woman for a purpose family is important children need nuclear families its a mothers duty to try and find a suitable partner for her children if they do not already have one

swampy

View Profile
Many Reasons
Posted : 1 Aug, 2017 02:53 AM

as long as someone of a non christian faith can respect your faith what does it matter?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6