Author Thread
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Trump still running 🏃
Posted : 5 Jan, 2024 06:38 PM

I am prepared to vote for President Trump even if the man were to be in jail.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
The misguided plan of the crazy deep state must have been to gain new voters via illegeal imigration
Posted : 4 Jan, 2024 04:10 PM

I enjoy a good piece of irony.

-Irony describes situations that are strange or funny because things happen in a way that seems to be the opposite of what you expected. Note the "opposite" here. If an expectation is black, then an ironic outcome would be white, not off-white or gray. Here are some clear examples.-

An example of an ironic situation can be found in Bill Hillmanns story.

"Bill Hillmann, the author of multiple books about how to not get gored by bulls was the only non-Spaniard to get gored in the 2014 running of the bulls in Pamplona."

https://time.com/5628234/pamplona-bull-run-history/

Hahahaha...imagine standing next to Bill and being confident that the bulls will not come near you because you are standing next to Bill, and if anyone in the crowd knows how to repel bulls it Bill...right? (its ironic because you are not standing next to a bull repellent...Bills a bull magnet....hahahaha)

I was reviewing what the deep state sickos have done (they have purposefully overloaded America with illegal immigrants) In an amusing turn of events, historicly the democrats were able to depend on the black and hispanic voters...but because of libtard policies black and hispanic people are figuring out 'hey the democratic party is directing people off a cliff so I'm leaving!' (and they will not go back and trust the democrats after they leave)

At this part of the story, I need to explane that in Congress all the democrats sit in one section and the republicans sit in another section and between the two sides there is a pathway. The way things currently are on most bills a large percentage of democratic seats vote one way, and the republicans vote the other way.

Yesterday, a group of republicans visted the border (oddly some illegeal immigrants came across the border into the vans of border patrol, which Joe Biden has turned into a taxi service)

https://nypost.com/2021/02/05/biden-reinstates-catch-and-release-policy-at-southern-border/

The republicans were talking about how destructive the lack of immigration oversight that Joe Biden and homeland security secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. And the republicans were concerned that they would not have enough votes.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/03/politics/house-homeland-security-committee-impeachment-mayorkas/index.html

(now for the coming irony) I was talking to GOD about how liberals were purposefully depending on migration, and GOD said to me that the democrats need to wait and see the congress members migrate across the isle!

Hahahahaha

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
open borders = human trafficking
Posted : 3 Jan, 2024 08:18 PM

Do people realize what the democrats have allowed to happen?

It would be like if a child said that they wanted ice cream, and you as the childs guardian said no. And then a social justice warrior suggested that you give the child some money and let the child wait in the line for ice cream himself. A responsible adult might have problems allowing a small child to be arround many strangers.

-Migrants pay coyotes a fee to guide them across the border. Fees are normally collected once the migrant arrives at a predetermined destination, usually a border city in California, Texas, or Arizona. Since the 1990s, the proportion of migrants who hire coyotes has increased drastically as a result of intensified surveillance along the border-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyote_(person)

Once the coyote's deliver the humans to the border...its all sun shine and rainbows after that, oh wait thats not right!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-rancher-bodies-dead-migrants-properties

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
What are they expecting us to look at?
Posted : 3 Jan, 2024 07:20 PM

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2023/09/20/fact-sheet-biden-harris-administration-takes-new-actions-increase-border

A thinking person would question why they have purposefully not fixed the border problem until now

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-administration-spent-2-billion-190900915.html

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
The loony left only seems to make emotional appeals
Posted : 3 Jan, 2024 02:52 PM

It seems that they only know how to bring a knife to a gun fight!

I want to show you what I mean.

The headline that they wrote was:

-Plagiarism charges downed Harvard’s president. A conservative attack helped to fan the outrage-

(it is clear to see that someone does not know how to write a headline...but the headline appears to be indicating that The president of Harvard was charged with committing plagiarism simply because the school president is a liberal.)

A person expects to read an article about plagiarism. To be clear plagiarism means using someone else’s work without giving them proper credit, so plagiarism can take a few different forms...but its basically a fancy way to call someone a "copy cat"

Then whoever wrote the article tries to connect the idea of plagiarism with all other crimes. (It would be like if I was an ethnic minority person, and pretend I robbed a jewelry store...on my way out the door the security guard tackled me. Then me trying to tell people that the store owners do not like minority people because they tackled me!)

The loony left does not seem to be able to understand "cause and effect"

Just read through the following article and ask yourself if it appears to you that the loons are expecting to go 'bowling at the baseball field'

https://apnews.com/article/harvard-president-plagiarism-claudine-gay-3b048da1f2ee17b5edec3680b5828e8f?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-us

(By the way 'dei ideology' represents the words 'Diversity, equity and inclusion'. Its the idea that since many airline pilots are white guys that are in there 50's and 60's...we need to fire them and hire more young black males to fly the planes.)

I know that when I get in a plane, one of the first things that I wonder about is if the pilot is black.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Keep a watchful eye on people that claim to be 'non-religious' or 'followers of their own morality'. When law enforcement officials are spread thin, then those people will invent their own brand of justice!
Posted : 1 Jan, 2024 02:42 PM

It is interesting that J.B. Pritzker wants to make "non-citizens" responsible for upholding the Constitution of The United States...that would be like me having the nerve to explain to a citizen of Germany what the German constitution is saying.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Keep a watchful eye on people that claim to be 'non-religious' or 'followers of their own morality'. When law enforcement officials are spread thin, then those people will invent their own brand of justice!
Posted : 31 Dec, 2023 08:19 PM

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws. ~Plato

James Madison wrote that our Constitution requires “sufficient virtue among men for self-government,” otherwise, “nothing less than the chains of despotism can restrain them from destroying and devouring one another.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Is the earth 6000 yrs old or 4. 5 billion yrs old !?
Posted : 31 Dec, 2023 03:46 PM

Of course I agree with the though that the current world that we live in is nearly 6,000 years old...however recently I listened to a talk about what the earth was like before GOD created the current earth

Genesis 1:2-4

"2 The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep water. The Spirit of God was hovering over the water. 3 Then God said, “Let there be light!” So there was light. 4 God saw the light was good. So God separated the light from the darkness."

Something existed before Genesis 1:2. (I am not questioning the fact that GOD created the disorganized canvas that was shaped into the earth) It makes me think twice about the story that the Hopi Indians tell about how the earth has been created and destroyed multiple time.

Acording to the thought of what I am suggesting both numbers might be correct...the current earth is proably only about 6000 year old, but maby the 'earth' has been through multiple cycles?

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
The uniparty revaled
Posted : 30 Dec, 2023 11:21 AM

In this note I am wanting people to understand that to (a large degree) 'republicans' and 'democrats' are the same party.

The way that it works is this; a group of incredibly rich people want the American experiment to fail so the rich people place a list of canidates to run the country. Thats what a lot of people see, but what many people do not pay attention to is why the news media promotes certain ideas. In 2016 there was about 10-15 people running for president. For the sake of this conversation we will say that the nightly news had a 10 min. block to cover all of the canidates, so by reason of basic math each canidate should have recieved moderatly simmilar coverage/treatment. So 30 seconds to 1 min. each. But the rich people tell there buddies in the news deparrtment 'give such and such 2-3 min. coverage because we want that person to win.

To be clear Liz Cheney was running to be the 'republican' nominee for president...then she gave up - so end of story right? (well it should be) But the rich clowns are really intrested in painting one canidate in a bad light.

-Former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) is considering a third-party presidential run, she told multiple outlets Monday—but only if she’s certain it won’t draw votes from President Joe Biden and help elect former President Donald Trump, who she plans to campaign against regardless of whether her own name is on the ballot.-

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2023/12/05/liz-cheney-might-run-for-president-or-help-elect-biden-and-other-dems/?sh=1223c83d64e9

Thoes rich clowns are like trying to tackel a greased pig. They dont want to stop until they get there way (of corse they will stop when GOD hits them over the top of the head)

I guess I am glad that thoes bozos are putting on such a ridiclous show and the people are watching and saying...the level of crazy is to high!

Just ask yourself why everyone wants to stop Donald Trump?

(The old saying is: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend.") Most people realize that policies that want to murder innocent babies, allow illegals into the country, and take guns away from law abiding citizens...thoes are policies of the enemy. I am recomending that people ralley behind the man that are enemies hate!

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
I am exposing the kazarian mafia...they hate that
Posted : 28 Dec, 2023 06:04 PM

The word "uni-party" is used in politics. In the 1970's up until about the 1990's it used to matter if you was a democrat or a republican (and it still sort of matter.) But you guys need to realize that the democrats and the republicans are like horses that are pulling a cart. Although the horses might be a little diffrent...at the end of the day the horses are both pulling the same cra**y cart.

The name of that cart is the "uni-party". At the helm of the uniparty is the kazarian mafia/deep state.

President Trump is not going to be hitched up to the uniparty cart.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-donald-trump-is-not-attending-the-republican-debate-and-what-he-s-doing-instead/ar-AA1hizMX

Anyway, the kazarian mafia is trying to figure out how they can stop President Trump, well they will not be able to (put that in your pipe and smoke it!)

I guess you would call them opponets of President Trump (its like how an elephant fights a small dog) but one of thoes small dogs is Nikki Haley. The other day she made a comment and the media (whom is yet another grourp of animals that the kazarian mafia controls) the kazarian mafia has decided to no longer support Nikki Haley.

in a report by nbc news (nbc...what does that stand for 'nothing but cr*p news'?)

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/nikki-haley-makes-no-mention-slavery-asked-name-cause-civil-war-rcna131407

I just want to point out how mentaly sick that the kazarian mafia is. If you are not aware...President Trump is about to crush the deep state sickos.

So if you are still sitting on the fence about what GOD is using Trump to do, the 'news' is showing us!

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15