Author Thread
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Teaching people how to vote
Posted : 7 Feb, 2024 02:45 PM

I want to write a note that teaches people what they should look for when they go to vote:

There might be about a million different issues that a candidate might need to handle while they are in office, but proably 99% of those 'million issues' all fall under about 5-6 topics. Being a meat, potatoes, and gravy type of guy...in my mind there is about 1 issue (the meat). If a canidate is trying to get me to buy (vote) for a main course that I do not agree with, then that person had just as well pack up and leave! The main course issue for me is "how will the person treat unborn children" (Its hard to get less defenseless than an unborn child...so if the candidate will not protect the unborn child then why would you think that candidate would protect the border from illegals from entering?)

The potato's (or second thing that needs to be on the plate) Is how does the candidate feel about gun control? I am proud to echo the feelings of The Founding Fathers 'I am an upstanding man that Fears GOD and has respect for people...tell me why would anybody want to try to disarm a guy like me?' I will tell you; candidates that want to disarm law abiding citizens are casting votes to allow tyranny to reign unopposed.

We have looked at what I consider to be the meat and potatoes...now lets look at the gravy (or issues that are important to me, but not as important as the meat and potatoes) In my mind financial/economic issues are gravy. I like to see that a candidate does not want to try to give more money to other people that do worthless jobs.

Just so I am clear, there is no debate in my mind that I will vote for President Donald Trump (Honestly I have already said that and somebody stole the office from him...so I feel that I should not need to vote again, but if it is required then I will again vote for Trump!) So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I have no intention on voting for Niki Haley who in my mind is an anchor baby (Meaning that I think her parents might have been illegal immigrants that came into the U.S. and to make sure they could become citizens they deposited baby Niki in the country.)

https://loomered.com/2023/12/24/nikki-haley-is-an-anchor-baby-who-is-unqualified-to-be-us-president/

But in my mind Niki is a deep state plant...It is my thought that the evil company wants to continue to prop Niki up because they think that President Trump is going to be knocked out of the race, thats not going to happen!

I think that Niki Haley was at least halfway born in the USA (to be president of the USA the person must be a U.S. citizen that was born here under natural means...I think that means that the presidents parents could not have snuk into the country)

But Niki Haley's elligability to be president is like a knight in shining armor compared to Barack Hussein Obama . My personal thoughts are that Barack was not even born in the United States! (How many half siblings do you know that were born in diffrent countries?) On a much more personal note, I was talking to someone from the country of Kenya...and I was shocked when I heard the person claim that Barak was a member of some tribe in Kenya.

https://checkyourfact.com/2023/04/19/fact-check-photos-obama-kenya/

To the members that are part of the kabaul that are screaming 'oh no!' I say wait there is more "fraud vitiates everything"! When president Trump gets back into the office that was stolen from him...he will not be the 47th president...he will be the _ _ _- teenth president.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Tucker Carlson to interview Russia's Putin
Posted : 6 Feb, 2024 07:37 PM

Tucker Carlson to interview Russia's Putin

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68223148

Here is what I expect:

-I expect Tucker to interview Putin

-I expect jaw dropping information to be discussed

- I expect that the evil kabaul members are already trying to bury there heads in shame

- I expect the interview to become known as "The Saint Valentines Day Massacre"

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
The IRS Already Has Your Income Tax Data—So Why Do Americans Still Have to File Their Taxes?
Posted : 5 Feb, 2024 06:48 PM

I think that you are right...it proably is the pursuit of their happiness.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Senate still has to pass a bill seems there wont be much for Boders Crises when the do finalize.
Posted : 5 Feb, 2024 04:27 PM

Sun Tzu was a Chinese general, military strategist, and philosopher who lived in the Eastern Zhou period of ancient China. Sun Tzu is traditionally credited as the author of The Art of War, a widely influential work of military strategy

A well-known translation of Sun Tzu puts it, “all warfare is based on deception.”

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Senate still has to pass a bill seems there wont be much for Boders Crises when the do finalize.
Posted : 5 Feb, 2024 03:08 PM

I want you guys to understand what is going on.

Some people that are already members of the 'U.S. Goverment' they want to secure the border that the country of Ukraine has even before American citizens are helped out. "Certain rats that are posing to be [virtuous] U.S. politicians only want to help protect the United States if we agree to give billions of dollars to Ukraine"

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-senate-bill-border-1.7104878

I am not going to beat around the bush hear...I am just going to say it, Proably about 98-99% of top level democrats have already been bribed by the evil company (The evil company owns the irs, and they also like to bribe and blackmail politicians)

https://wariscrime.com/new/know-irs-foreign-private-corporation/

I would say that there is a high likelyhood that almost all of high level democrats 'owe' favors to the evil company, while probably only about 20% of republicans are compromised. In my opinion Donald Trump is 0% comprimised.

Thats the thing about being independently wealthy...its difficult to bribe people that already are having there needs met.

Thats why the evil company is working so hard to smear President Trump...the only power the evil company has is what it has managed to lie cheat and steal. On a personal note...however bad they think it will be when the rightful President of America returns to power, it will be 50x worse (for them)! Also he is coming back sooner than the next election.

On a very personal note; "I told you that I did not want you messing with me. I had to listen while you laughed, now you get to listen while I laugh at you!"

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
The IRS Already Has Your Income Tax Data—So Why Do Americans Still Have to File Their Taxes?
Posted : 4 Feb, 2024 07:06 PM

Joey O-Biden is not the president of the United States, instead Joey is the ceo of the bankrupt company that is headquatered in washington dc.

Recently I seen a video of Joey marching off of "marine 1" as he carried a suitcase...Security would not allow the real president to carry his own suitcase.

Joey is doing a horible job 'running' the country, because Joey's #1 goal is not America...instead Joey is concerned about the company

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Posted : 4 Feb, 2024 05:27 PM

Why should taxpayers have to navigate the tedious, costly tax filing system at all?

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-irs-already-has-all-your-income-tax-data-so-why-do-americans-still-have-to-file-their-taxes

-Did You Know the IRS is a Foreign Private Corporation? the IRS is a foreign private corporation of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and is the private “army” of the Federal Reserve (Fed).

Its main goal is to make sure the American people pay their tax and be good little slaves.-

https://wariscrime.com/new/know-irs-foreign-private-corporation/

The people that visited Warshing dc on Jan. 6 have been arrested and denied due process because The U.S Constitution only applies to American citizens that are on U.S. soil and warshington dc is a foreign country and is the headquaters of the sickos that created the mess that we are in. the irs is a subsitiary of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and is the private “army” of the Federal Reserve (Fed).

https://communityliteracy.org/why-is-washington-dc-not-part-of-the-united-states/

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
USA has Biden a dangerous man in office as POTUS
Posted : 2 Feb, 2024 08:47 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/is-president-biden-gaslighting-the-american-people-on-inflation-some-believe-so/ar-AA1kPNr9

I have heard gaslighting called 'crazy making'

The term gas lighting comes from an old movie, where the had gas lamps in the house. The husband was a sociopath and he would tell his wife that she was going crazy. To prove his point he would put his wife into situations where she thought that she had the lights on high (and then secretly he would go behind his wife and turn the lights on low) then the next time the wife did something that the husband did not like...he would gently remind her that her behavior had been off for some time.

gas lighting is one of the tactics that mental abusers like to use to ware down there victims.

Of course I do not want the fraudulent man that is named Joey O-Biden in the office that he and his buddies stole. But I also do not want people thinking that the problem is only with one or two positions of power...The people that helped Joey cheat have been chipping away at the Republic for years and years. (the cheaters exist in the swamp)

https://www.businessinsider.com/what-does-drain-the-swamp-mean-was-dc-built-on-a-swamp-2016-11?op=1

As GOD fearing men and women we have a responsibility to command that the foul spirits be exposed! On a related note depression and fear/anxiety are caused by demons, recently some demons were spinning a web of depression around me...I was rebuking that foul spirit and I want to thank the person that was agreeing with me. Very soon 'the spell' that has held America captive for years and years, it will be broken.

Its called spiritual warfare, there are some people that do not mind spending hours and hours praying for every Tom, Dave ,and Harry that they know and if thats sounds like something that you would like to do..well thats great! https://ihopkc.org/

Sometimes teams of people get together and they go for a walk, every time the team passes a house (it can be from the street) the team prays https://www.henrygruver.org/product-page/prayer-walker-s-handbook

I want to talk a little about spiritual warfare. Have you ever noticed that certain places seem to have a different atmosphere? https://www.gotquestions.org/territorial-spirits.html

Dedicate yourself to living like JESUS taught us to live, get together with some friends that have done the same, and speak into the spiritual realm and say "In JESUS's Name I take authority over the foul spirit (name the problem) for example: I bind the spirit that is making the intersection at 4th and Grant st such a dangerous crossing (look with your spiritual eyes and than GOD for what you see) for ex: I thank GOD for allowing such pretty flowers to grow along the street. Now people can not only cross the street in safety, but because of the flowers the area now looks better (maby you will figure out where the park bench should be placed!

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
This is what he meant when he said that he proably was not the best christian.
Posted : 29 Jan, 2024 08:22 PM

A couple of years ago I was talking to a gay and he said that he was proably not the best example of what a christian should be.

I enjoy learning about various words and how they came to be and it just so happens that the term 'christian' was first used at Antioch.

Acts 11:26 -...The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.-

We do not know who actualy coined the term christian. But I assume that the title was bestowed in jest. (Like if you and a group of your friends all decided to mimic the behavior and actions of a guy named 'Bob' then I might call you 'Bob-ish' or a 'Bob-ian') So instead of saying that the diciples were acting 'CHRIST-ish' the title Christian was given.

The guy that I was talking to had enough knowledge to understand that there was times when he did not act alot like CHRIST.

I think that there are a number of people in that category, but before you throw your hands up and say 'its useless for me to try'. Lets examine what GOD wants the disciples of JESUS to act like.

James 1:27 -Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.-

(So we are to give comfort/aid to the oppressed, and we are not to become like the other people in the world.)

It might supprise some people to learn that the Bible sort of indirectly says that some bad forces are responsible for making this life such a miserable place.

Ephesians 6:12 -For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.-

I suppose that it is up to you if you want to believe me when I say that trains already exist that can travel from Boston to Chicago in about 30 minuets. I dont know if you want to believe my buddy Greg that said that in the 1970's he knew that a corroborator had been invented that allowed a car to get 90 miles per gallon. And I suppose its up to you if you want to believe that an engine is being designed that can run off of water...actually you need to believe that last statement because here is the article

https://www.topspeed.com/toyota-water-cooled-hydrogen-combustion-engine/

But my point is this! Some incredibly evil psychopaths have designed the world that we are currently living in. (In the past when guys like me tried to say 'here is a diffrent way of going about things' then thoes psychopaths would kill the inventor/invention) So when I say "evil psychopaths" I am talking about some real pieces of work that a person might bump into while they were having a nightmare!

So my request is simple, for the next week I want you to just consider "is the internal combustion engine still the baddest mamer-jamer on the bolck...or are we being lied to by some 'slick con men'? (oh wait the following article already shows about the con-job opperation) -The outbreak of World War II suspended all auto production, and therefore the plastic car experiment. A second unit was in production at the time the war broke out, but the project was abandoned. By the end of the war the idea of a plastic car had fallen through the cracks due to energy being directed towards war recovery efforts.-

https://www.thehenryford.org/collections-and-research/digital-resources/popular-topics/soy-bean-car/

So I just want you to join me in thanking GOD that the old paradigm is crumbling...soon we will see things like hoover cars!

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
This is how liberals/communists fight
Posted : 27 Jan, 2024 01:58 PM

The evil globalists turn ignorant people into soldiers. (There is a difference between ignorant/uninformed and stupid) But the globalists love to make things appear to be one way, but the situation is totally diffrent.

Recently I seen a video clip of a cnn 'reporter' trying to blame the border disaster on someone other than democrats. I want to repeat what one of the patrol man on the border said 'its like I am at an open fire hydrant, and the democrats are wanting to send me more buckets so I can collect the water...but I do not need more buckets, what I need is for someone to shut off the fire hydrant!'

I am happy that thousands of people are waking up and saying 'wait a minute, I do not want to go where the democratic party is wanting to lead me' and I look forward to the thousands and thousands of people that in the near future will look for an exit ramp from that nefarious party!

To the people that are unable to excidely laugh at my previous statement...I offer these words of support. In 2020 the U.S. election was stolen. The globalists thought that it was a good idea to cheat and appoint the person that they wanted. People are becoming alerted to thoes hucksters and what we are witnessing is a direct result of the cheating that went on. Now if you ever try to get ahead by ill gotten gain again...the offenders will experience a set back that is hard to describe!

-Black voters in Chicago vow to flip city red over migrant, crime crises: 'Time for us to make a change'-

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/black-voters-in-chicago-vow-to-flip-city-red-over-migrant-crime-crises-time-for-us-to-make-a-change/ar-AA1mw1Bz

(I want to point out that the majority of Illinois is red...but since Cook county is so populated the entire state gets dragged into the disasters blue leadership...so if thoes boys up there in Chicago start voting red, well its all over for the blue team! Not just in Illinois...22 electorial college votes switch from blue to red, and thats a wrap!)

I want to point out that the way that the globalists fight is they turn the unsuspecting person into their foot soliders. I remember a guy (who I assume was a fairly nice guy) tried to correct me as I pointed out that Americas infastructer was not designed to handel millions and millions of undocumented/illeagel immigrants...the guy simply responded that America has plenty of water that is in the Mississippi river.

So to the guys that have been on the red team for awhile now I say...move over boy and welcome the newcomers!

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13