Author Thread
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Lets look at who is funding the trouble makers
Posted : 3 May, 2024 04:30 PM

(continued) in the past Americans have allowed for 'Plausible Deniability' And as the above article indicates, democrats sometimes are not to shy about "filling your vacant seat" (Its like the movie "Weekend at Bernie's") The plan is to clear both benches and get all able bodies out to vote (Of coarse I would recommend that people vote for Trump...but in the off chance that someone votes for 'RFK JR"). The vote counters are gonna look foolish when in that small(ish) county 15,000 people voted for Trump, 5,000 people voted for RFK JR, and thoes two canidates did a good job but "the O-Biden" managed to get 20,000 votes...realy... (thats fraud because I can count!) 15 + 5 + 20 = 40,000 votes, and there is only 30,000 residents in the county. So lets make it to big to rig!

By submitting the following article, I am try to explain why "I am sort of ok with the dems dragging Trump into a court room" (of course its a fraud) but lets look at what the dems hoped to acomplish. The dems were hoping to give 'ol Joey' a boost by holding Trump back. What was done is a dirty way to fight, but I feel bad because the dems are trying to soil Trumps reputation. The notorious gangster Al Cappone proably killed 100's of people and recieved 1 inditement...Trump did nothing illegeal however the dems have pined [to date] 91 inditments on him. So I hope my laughter is not misunderstood as me not caring about Trump, however I want to point out that Trump would not be so popular if it was not for the incompetent actions of the democrats. The dirty actions of the democrats are causing Americans to say "I do not want to be associated with the anticts of the democratic party." So I dont feel that its a wise move to get rid of the democrats [not yet anyway] I think that we should at least wait until they are done cheering for our side!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dems-bank-on-trump-trial-boosting-biden/ar-BB1lNNBe

(I think that it would be neat to watch the support for Biden drop to single digits. The unoficial modo of the democratic party seems to be "Open mouth...Insert foot")

-Democrats' Rating of Biden Slips; Overall Approval at 37%-

-37% overall approval rating, down from 41% in September, matches record low-

https://news.gallup.com/poll/513305/democrats-ratings-biden-slip-overall-approval.aspx

(That means that the democrats have invented new ways for more and more people to not like Joey O-Biden...every month more and more people disprove of Joey!)

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Posted : 3 May, 2024 03:22 PM

I do not know if you have heard the phrase "too big to rig". What the phrase means is "Lets win with such a decisive majority that even the lying cheaters will not be able to interject confusion"

For example, we know that the people that count the votes are committing money business so our response will be to 'clear the bench' everybody get up and get on the field. I dont care if your head has been in the sand for the last 30 years, get out and vote! What will happen. (well if they cheat were gonna make it hard for them to cheat) Pretend your county has 30,000 residents, maby in the past 5,000 of them did not vote (well an honest person would say that there are only 25,000 voters) But we are talking about honest folks here...and we know that the democrats are only as honest as they want to be.

-Officials stop scheme to register dead voters as Democrats-

https://apnews.com/article/criminal-investigations-columbia-fort-lauderdale-florida-elections-44b7856b900736ccef40c04605649661

In th

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Posted : 2 May, 2024 03:01 PM

Its one thing for me to say that America is heading towards a civil war, but its another thing to hear a reporter on tv say something very similar.

The comment was something like 'America is already in a civil war and if you have not choosen a side...then you are already on the wrong side. (The way that the bad guys fight is to highlight a 'grey area' and then they will say 'ok guys pick which color it is'. You will be offended when you hear me say that the highlighted color is black, because grey is not black, then I will get mad at you when you try to show me how much more white the color is. Then the guy that dont know what is going on will say you are both wrong the color is neither black nor white)

To fill people in on what is going on...let me briefly recap. Back say 4,000 years ago there was a man named Abraham. Abraham had two sons and one son became a patriarch of the Muslims and the other son became a patriarch of the Jews/Christians. Over the years the situation became more and more heated. I do not know the specific date, but say 80 years ago the nation of Israel decided that it would find a way for the 2-3 people groups to exist in harmony. The agreement went something like this "You guys stay on that side, and we will stay over here". On about October 6 or around that time hamas (which is the militant/terrorist arm of the Muslim people that live in the country of Israel they decided that they was not recieving a fair deal...so they started killing Jewish/Christian people. From that point Joey Biden decided to give wood and gasoline to everyone in the region. Then a group of seemingly paid 'protesters/terrorists' went to college universities and said we support the killing of Christians and Jews (and to show support for the radical Muslims, they hijacked a college building and held hostage some janitors) https://www.foxnews.com/us/columbia-university-facilities-worker-speaks-terror-takeover-held-hostage (also a tactic that the deep state uses is they try to look inocent, but when there is a massive explosian and it is discovered that one of the 'firefighters' was accidently spraying gasoline on the fire...I dont care how much that 'firefighter' looked like he was doing his job) Of course Joey Biden said 'quit the horse play you guys'. And in nearly the same breath he is trying to invite foreign potential terrorists into the country. Joey might try to cause you to think that he is trying to blow out the flames, but his actions are fanning the flames. The other countries in that area they will not recieve the potential terrorists (Joey Biden does not think of them as potential terrorists, instead he calls them refugees)

This is another example of 'too many coincidences'. Sometimes bad things happen to dumb people, but there comes a point when you got to admit that a dumb person can not build a time bomb. (I think that there has been 11 terrorist/protest events just in the state of California...maby 100 terrorist/protests accrost America. You can not think that 300 terrorist/protests accidently happened at the same time) https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2024/04/30/university-campus-protests-maps/ Some one/organization is funding the terrorist/protests. Lets ask "who is funding the troublemakers"

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
News Video
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 10:29 PM

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2024/04/qs-timeline-revealed-the-final-countdown-t-minus-15-when-do-you-attack-the-king-queen-3813083.html

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Its either GOD...or the love of money.
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 03:31 PM

Its either GOD...or the love of money.

Bob Dylan sang a song that was called 'You gotta serve somebody'. The song basicly teaches that everyone has got to serve somebody. I do not know if the reader has given much thought to it but if the person does not choose to serve GOD/LOVE (GOD is LOVE)...but if the choice is not LOVE then every other choice is mammon/wealth

Matthew 6:24

“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.

The so called 'god' of this world is wealth. (Thats why its called a dog eat dog world...if a person chooses not to serve GOD then the choice that they have made says that they need to be the top dog in the pile) The top dog must dominate all of the other dogs.

The deep state/kabaul (basicly the system) has determined that they will be the top dog. Lets run an example, when you are born the top dogs have designed things so that somebody pays them, the top dogs have designed things so that tax payer money goes to them, the top dogs allow you to go to work and make money and they will slowely get the money back when you do anything, then you get sick and the top dogs have designed things so that you will recieve sub-par 'medical treatment' which the top dogs have designed to kill you. Then the top dogs have figured out how to steal more of your money when you die (its called an estate tax)

https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/taxes/estate-tax

I will refer to the 'take your money machine' as the 'fraud machine' The fraud machine is not designed to last forever. The top dogs know that every now and then so on the fraud machine is a 'reset button'. The name of the fraud machines are called 'central banks' and The United States has had about 6 diffrent fraud machines.

https://www.minneapolisfed.org/about-us/our-history/history-of-central-banking

Realize the fraud machine is a machine. When dealing with machines a procedure needs to be followed. The fraud machine needs to be reset every now and then...but the top dogs need to maintain the machine, so that joint needs to recieve oil then this gear needs to be cranked then push down that lever.

When Donald Trump was placed into office he quickly proved that he did not want to rub shoulders with the other people that were hired to maintain the fraud machine.

https://apnews.com/article/38a2439bb51a4869bc69d4dabb75a3b0

Trump basicaly said 'not only am I not going to play ball, I am not going to oil the fraud machine where the top dogs told me.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-54797743

If you remember the 'main stream media' (the media is the propaganda arm of the top dogs) but in 2016 the media realy did not want Trump to win. (Remember the fraud machine is a delicate piece of machinery, and Donald Trump has a 'crazy eyes' and a baseball bat) hahahaha

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/media/the-crying-hillary-supporter-who-became-a-meme/news-story/661190e4ed3f3ddca509e672f240bef1

The plan that the top dogs had was to have Obama maintain the fraud machine for 8 years, then the batton was supposed to be passed to Hillary "The killer" -Killary- Clinton. But GOD was fed up with the antics of the top dogs...so GOD appointed Donald Trump to play baseball with the fraud machine (hahahahaha)

Of course the top dogs could not believe what Trump did to there precious fraud machine. At nearly every turn the top dogs opposed Trump...examples 'the Russian colusion hoax' 'the impeachment scam' and so much else. Even now the top dogs would like to destroy Trump because he confused an oil can with a baseball bat, however as nearly everyone can see the top dogs are still trying to beat the stuffing out of Trump but no matter how the top dogs try to hurt Trump...they cant seem to get it right and what they do helps Trump!

Of course the top dogs managed to lie and cheat and get Joey O-Biden in office, and Joey tried to start oiling the fraud machine in the correct spots

https://www.state.gov/the-united-states-officially-rejoins-the-paris-agreement/

But crazy eyed Donnie (no dis-respect intended) Donald Trump had already beat the stuffing out of that fraud machine, and from here on out the former top dogs be sliding down the dog pile. (and here is the funny part, the former top dogs are going to slide into the mouths of other ravenous animals.)

So I send out a word of caution to the listener...as you see the dog pile collapse, take the time to leave that mess behind. (Thats right no matter who you have been in the past, you have the ability to choose the path that you are going to walk.) So choose to serve LOVE. Instead of trying to lie and cheat your way to the top...instead do this...see how much Love and Kindness You can interject into society. Maby its something as simple as planting some flowers...I am sure that there are people that will enjoy the beauty!

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Be consistent
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 04:31 PM

Be consistent

I recall one day at school when the teacher was saying how sometimes its difficult to remember all of the rules and nuances within English grammar. The class was taught that the 'rule of thumb' that we should remember is that we should make the best dissension that we could and we might be wrong, but even if we don't get it 100% correct, we should at least be consistent. (I am not always the best at that)

For example if I am writing a article about gaza...then I should not refer to the territory that is within the country of Israel as a territory in one sentence and as an 'independent country' in another. (To sum things up "you need to pick a lane")

A style of humor that I enjoy is irony...and sometimes I will just notice an ironic situation and notice how hypocritical the situation is and I might become very sarcastic.

The fact that the political left is allowing Americas border to remain unsecured, while at the same time the political left is sending billions of tax payer dollars to secure the borders of the country of Ukraine, while at the same time many American tax payers are strugeling financialy (the political left obviously is ok with collecting money from U.S. taxpayers at gun point, watching America become over ran by illegals, watching some Americans financially suffer...all while basically becoming the guardians of Ukraine) ...its a bit much! (But wait Travis, the irony gets so much more prominent!)

As for right now a major 'trouble spot' within America is New York City. I was watching a reporter on tv, and he was doing a story in front of a building (I think he was on the campus of Columbia University) which the University has just went to online classes because the political left has managed to convince young impressionable minds to chant 'death to the Jews' and then the political left is trying to gaslight sensible American and tell us that certain Universities are being shut down due to 'peaceful protests' (Anytime a crowd chants 'death'...well that is violent rhetoric!) But behind the reporter the University was building a wall made of plywood. (so I was listening to a report talking about how the political left is only allowing security walls to be built in certain places, the Nation of America cant have a secure border, but a University can, so can Ukraine, and left wing politicans can have secure borders around there houses)

The political left thinks that it is a good idea to fund both sides of a conflict (the stupid idea that Congress had was to send money to the Jewish people in Israel and send money to the Palestian terrorists in gaza) So they clearly think that it is ok to 'ride the fence' But suddenly they are concerned with being good managers, because they want to suspend president Trumps Secret Service detail

https://www.businessinsider.com/house-democrat-trump-prison-sentence-secret-service-2024-4?op=1

They must think that it is ok to choose which president is protected.

I am hearing that some people made the mistake of voting for a democrat, but in fairness even if a person chose not to vote...then the person might have unintentionally voted a democrat into office.

https://apnews.com/article/criminal-investigations-columbia-fort-lauderdale-florida-elections-44b7856b900736ccef40c04605649661

From what I understand people no longer have an option to keep silent and go with the flow. Although the advrage person can see that Donald Trump has been drug into a court room and forced to be present every day while he is under a gag order, all of this behavior was done to stop Trump from becoming more and more popular...well that plan backfired! hahaha

In the future try to make it difficult for the other side to cheat by simply voicing your opinion!

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Who is supporting this mess?
Posted : 22 Apr, 2024 07:56 PM

What I want everyone to focus on is the group of individuals that fanning the flames of hatred. No group of individuals has the right to make other people feel unsafe. So who supports a hate filled 'protest'?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/22/business/columbia-tensions-passover-virtual-classes/index.html

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Dont mix the two (keep the holy and the profane separate)
Posted : 21 Apr, 2024 04:20 PM

Dont mix the two (keep the holy and the profane separate)

Ezekiel 44:23

...teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Here is a riddle of sorts: What do you get when you add 1 oz of waste material to 10 gallons of ice cream?...(answer) You get 10 gallons of waste material!

A lot of people have heard the phrase "we dont negotiate with terrorists" Lets discuss what the phrase means. Terrorists are liars, and a crazy person (or a person that does not yet know all of the facts) would try to make a deal with a liar. In a negotiation one party gives up some things and the other party gives up some ground. But when a deal is struck with a terrorist the terrorist certainly wants the other person to give up some stuff, and the terrorist might pledge to give up massive amounts of ground...but at the end of the day the terrorist is going to do everything within his/her power to make sure that they come out ahead. Do not think that the terrorist will be ashamed to lie, cheat or steal.

So again I will say "we dont negotiate with terrorists"

I do not think that I am being to unreasonable when I say that if your political view point is that it is decent behavior to murder children purely out of convenience...that is the view point of a terriorist. Therefore I will make the claim that proably about 99.9% of high level democrats are terrorists.

(Headline)

Democrats weigh prospect of helping Johnson save his job as House speaker

https://omaha.com/news/nation-world/government-politics/house-speaker-mike-johnson-republican-democrats-support-in-exchange-for-aid-bill/article_8e2defa9-9cdc-5caa-9ce5-b78bf467e7e7.html

(we have already visited the fact that terrorists have little to no problem with lying, cheating and stealing) and we know that scumbuckets will not even act noble unless they already have some sort of an angle. #1 your in trouble if your biggest advocates are a group of thieves but #2 if someone claims to be on your side and a group of terrorists are formulating a plan to swoop down and rescue 'your buddy' then a trap is being set.

But I was just wanting to point out that GOD has already taught us how to navigate the problems that the nation is already facing.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
There is a data analyitics company called Dun & Bradstreet
Posted : 19 Apr, 2024 10:06 PM

There is a data analytics company called Dun & Bradstreet

The company was founded in 1841 and is headquatered in Jacksonville Flordia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dun_%26_Bradstreet

If a person wanted to pay $139.99 they could order a financial report card for the united states corporation

https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.united_states_of_america_corporation.b27bb26618c4dceea59a9304db6e1bd2.html

However I will catch you up to speed for free...Joey Biden is the president of a corporation that is called the united states of america corporation. the us corporation is bankrupt and there is no coming back from the hole that they are in!

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Many people just Label themselves christians
Posted : 19 Apr, 2024 03:52 PM

Just like a 'rino' is a republican in name only, I think of some people a 'cino's' which means christian in name only.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10