Author Thread
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
president Trump is like a breaker plow
Posted : 17 Feb, 2024 11:56 AM

Any so called 'republican candidate' that was running against Trump appears to be like a dog waiting for a table scrap to fall on the ground.

I definatly view Nikki Haley as a RINO (republican in name only). I think that the majority of

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Posted : 15 Feb, 2024 05:52 PM

I think that you can tell alot about the quality of a man by looking at who 'hates him'

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Posted : 15 Feb, 2024 10:30 AM

President Donald Trump is like a breaker plow. When it hits you then your either on one side or the other.

Mr. Mittens Romney and the like say that they are republicans but they are voteing against traditional American values (like lets send billions of dollars to secure the Ukraine border while the American border is left open). Traditionaly it has been sort of difficult to seperate the real conservatives from the fake conservatives, but now things are easier to see!

It does not matter to me how 'conservative' a candidate says that they are, it seems like about 98% of the time if the candidate does not support the values that president Trump wants to uphold...then I think that the candidate is a bad seed!

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Saint Valentines Day massacre
Posted : 15 Feb, 2024 10:07 AM

:)

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Saint Valentines Day massacre
Posted : 14 Feb, 2024 05:43 PM

A few days ago I wrote a note that said that in the future I expect that in history they will look back on today and it will be called the Saint Valentines Day massacre.

Recently I found out that today is also Ash Wednesday, and I chuckled at the irony:

Most people will remember today as the Saint Valentines Day massacre, but the evil kabaul members will remember today as the day that they had to sit in ashes!

Do not be to confused, the mayhem is not yet been allowed to see the light of day. When the disaster arrived the kabaul members did the only thing that there pea brains knew how to do...they buried the mayhem...but things will only remain hidden for a few more days!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwPMmH0ke1M

(Also a "false flag event" does not mean a fake event...it means a bad guy did wrong but made people think that someone else committed the act.)

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Iran hates Israel and Iran is no friend to USA
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 01:45 PM

I want to add a layer of complexity to the debate. The advrage Iranian does not like the leadership that is in control of Iran.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-08/iran-islamic-regime-cracking-amid-uprising-protests-revolution/101829298

I want to point out the irony that exists on the global stage.

Joey Biden is clearly incompetent and according to many is not the legitamate leader of America, he is sending U.S. taxpayer money to the oppressive Iranian regime (which does not appear to be legit). The illegitamate Iranian regime is sending money to hezbollah (the group that took control of the palesteian teritory and attacked Israel).

I will not fail to mention that Joey Biden is also sending taxpayer money to support a conflict in Ukraine (which according to the Russian president all the killing would stop if Joey stoped sending money)

So what is going on is that the world stage is basicly a powder keg and illegitamate regimes around the world continue to pour gasoline on the situation.

It feels abit naughty of me to say (but I will say it) Proably about 99% of democrats that are in high office and maby around 35-40% of republicans in high office...they want the American people to elect them so that they can play with matches.

I am glad that the conclusion of the fight has already been determined...I just want to give a heads up to people. In the near future we will see a reduction in the size of goverments, so the goverments will be about 90% smaller than what they currently are...and smaller goverments are a welcomed addition!

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Putin said:
Posted : 11 Feb, 2024 08:56 PM

By sending aid to the Ukraine peace is being prevented (around time stamp 1 hour and 5 min.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOCWBhuDdDo

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
eschatology
Posted : 9 Feb, 2024 02:52 PM

Theology is defined as the study of GOD and eschatology the branch of theology that is concerned with the end of the world or of humankind.

So during the whole planned pandemic* (the whole thing just smelled funny to me) I will just come out and say it...the evil people that are responsible for the plannedemic, in the minds of thoes sicos satan is the good guy that is fighting against a bad* God. It became clear to me that the creators of the china/covid bug wanted to make themselves look like the antichrist. From my understanding the jab* was there attempt to be the mark of the beast (anyway we are dealing with a bunch of loosers that are about to be kicked off of this plannet)

However before they leave I want to help them feel my toes wave bye to them. (the evil guys that are responsible for covid, they also created the federal reserve bank, and they helped steal the 2020 presidential election, and they attacked Americia on 9/11, and they sank the Titanic...and alot more evil deeds)

But I want to talk about the calendar. Recently I was listening to a man named Bo and Bo pointed out that the calendar does not quite line up with the names of the month. Also I am sort of intrested in the etomology of words...like how the English word Tricycle is part Latin. The prefix tri means 3...so tricycle and triceratops both have 3. I found a neat little chart

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numeral_prefix

Basicly the chart says that the prefixes: septem, octo, novem, decem...means 7, 8, 9, 10

So if things were honest september is not the nineth month of the year it is number 7. In fact the months of september, october, november, and december are all inappropriately named.

From previous studies I know that in the book of Daniel 7:25 -He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws....- so I understood that some rat was going to try to mess with my understanding of time.

So I will be the first to say to the evil kabal/deep state/rats 'Ha you have been caught, now I demand that you pay retribution!"

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Teaching people how to vote
Posted : 9 Feb, 2024 01:07 PM

Another thing that makes me upset is when I only hear from a candidate during election season. Its like only receiving a phone call from a 'friend' when the person is in a tight spot.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
Relationship Info USA only
Posted : 8 Feb, 2024 07:16 PM

I know that being single can be tough, but just assume that alot of the people in the 'singles pool' are imature.

I am not going to claim to be an expert, but the simple fact is that some people are so despicable that they can not even stand themselves. (How else do you explain the child like behavior?) Its called 'self-sooth'...many babies have not learned to self sooth so they cry and need you to come pat them on them or rub there backs, but if you leave them alone they have a difficult time.

Come to find out that one of the only ways that some people know how to self sooth is to engage in se^ual activity

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/30/health/syphilis-surge-2022-sti-report-cdc/index.html

Let me share something that I learned, its called 3M. 3M is 3 questions that a young man needs to answer. (Think of yourself as a train and 3M is the rails.) The first M is who is my Master...I am going to assume that everybody here has figured out that JESUS/GOD/LOVE is there Master. So onto the second M...that is 'what is my mission'. Lets cut the fancy talk and get down to brass tacks...I feel that a large percentage of people regardless of what they say they live for money. Its not wrong to have money...but its wrong to want to do anything to make money. The first crowd will serve there Master and they happen to have money...but in the second group, the real master is money because they will do anything for money. A person does not serve there mission, rather a person adopts there mission because it highlights there Master. The third M is 'who is my mates' (that means who are my close friends...and who will become my ultimate romantic partner.) My master is JESUS, so I am not going to try to find my future wife in a pile of people that are muslims.

I really do not like the concept of dateing. I like the concept of friendship building, and I intend on marring the girl that is on top of the pile.

I think a number of people confuse lust with love. The two get married because they are in 'love' then they get divorced because they fell 'out of love'. First of all a person does not fall in love, a person falls in a hole..a person commits to love. Unfortunatly some people only make a commitment because they are in lust, well stop that!

Proverbs 31:10-31 is an excelent guide about the quality of women that men should want in there lives

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+31%3A10-31&version=ERV

Here is Proverbs 31:30

-Grace and beauty can fool you, but a woman who respects the Lord should be praised.-

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12