Author Thread: Message many
Admin

Message many
Posted : 10 Feb, 2017 05:23 PM

Tonight I decided me to write to those men that could fit me and they was on-line.

I send 14 messages with words from what I read in the profile so they was not the same messages.

NO ONE was replying back !

What is wrong with people over 55+ ????

I do my best to connect with people but it is just..... dead.

No they can't be dead because it said they was on-line.

View Profile
History
Message many
Posted : 22 Feb, 2017 09:15 PM

I'm not sure about guys around your age range but usually you can find people over 50 on the live chat part of this site. Usually they are online from 10 pm to 1 am sometimes the chat room is dead but other times it's engaging.

It's really the only place I see where people interact with each other.

I hope that may help abit. ^^. God bless.

Glynds

View Profile
History
Message many
Posted : 23 Feb, 2017 03:18 AM

Usually only the browser on..but dont be sad they can read your message.Just wait for the right time..patience is virtue:)

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Message many
Posted : 25 Feb, 2017 09:20 PM

I don't know exactly what you said in the 14 messages you sent or the specific characteristics of the people you sent them to, molded.

If the messages were sent recently to persons with whom you share many common characteristics, maybe you will still get a reply from one or more of them.

Be patient. Persons probably don't always reply immediately after reading messages, especially from strangers. Indeed, taking time to think and pray about a message before replying can be beneficial.

But, it is possible that the persons decided (for whatever reason) not to reply. For example, although your profile states you are looking for "anything," many of the persons on the site are only looking for something specific, and may not reply to a message from someone who doesn't meet that one particular need, as they see it.

The most important thing may be to avoid rushing into too close a relationship with the wrong person. Perhaps you had less in common with those 14 people than you thought. Maybe there was some important difference between your profile and theirs, even though you had some things in common.

Personally, I seek to reply at least briefly to the messages I receive on Christian Dating for Free, even if it is to just politely state I feel a lack of common goals and interests with a particular person and to express the desire they find the other persons that are right for them.

But one reason I can reply to the messages I receive is that I receive few messages. My profile is specific enough that I think it screens out a lot of people who might otherwise message me to ask questions that are already answered in my profile.

I hope my reply has helped you in some way. If so, God deserves the credit, not me. I pray for God's perfect will for you, molded, in your search for the right relationships.

View Profile
History
Message many
Posted : 9 Apr, 2017 04:46 PM

Just a thought (and I've messaged admin about this)

I see on your profile you have selected:

------------

Account Settings (To message molded you must meet the following criteria.)

Any Age.

Must not Smoke.

Must not Drink.

------------

It is possible that they have selected one of the less offending drinking patterns but it seems to be a binary thing.

I wanted to message a girl, we both have "drink socially" but she has selected "No drink" and so I can not message her.

If you have a zero tolerance for alcohol then it is right to keep the settings how you have them, but if you are willing to be with someone who enjoys a glass of wine with a meal from time to time then changing the setting may increase your responses.

All the best!

View Profile
History
Message many
Posted : 12 Jul, 2017 06:30 PM

May be just ask a very short question about one of the hobies or passion you found out in their profile intro text.

People liketalking about their personal passions.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Message many
Posted : 28 Nov, 2017 02:21 AM

This is a subject that often raises its head, some people just lack common courtesy. Try not to let it put you off enjoying the site or prevent you for messaging people in the future it only takes one...