Author Thread: I stopped believing in God
MorganEugeneTackett^

View Profile
History
I stopped believing in God
Posted : 4 Aug, 2026 02:19 PM

After the prayers for a family and for healing, I have come to realize that there isn’t a God. If there was one he wouldn’t have made me the way I am and he wouldn’t have so many of his children judge me.

Post Reply

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
I stopped believing in God
Posted : 27 Sep, 2026 10:40 AM

Wannabe atheists, like Satan, wish the God they know didn’t exist.

Years ago I hated God but I easily convinced Christians that I didn’t believe God was real and that I didn’t believe in God. I behaved like an atheist and when it suited me, I convinced people that I didn’t believe God existed even though I knew VERY WELL THAT God was real and that he existed‼️‼️‼️BUT I HATED GOD WITH ALL MY HEART‼️‼️I HATED GOD BECAUSE HE DIDNT DO WHAT I WANRED‼️‼️‼️TO THINK BACK I’M DEEPLY ASHAMED OF MY HATRED OF GOD AND I REGRET IT EVERY DAY‼️‼️😞

Post Reply

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
I stopped believing in God
Posted : 27 Sep, 2026 11:49 AM

Wow!

What a transition!

To go from "HATING GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART" to NOT HATING GOD ANYMORE.

That is quite a transition.

Better to go from hating God to not hating him than to go from not hating him to hating him.

Who knows what direction the journey of life will take us?

Hopefully, loving arms will greet us and that we are objects of mercy rather than objects of wrath. But can anyone get to heaven without loving God?

I think that heaven is only for those who love God.

Post Reply

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
I stopped believing in God
Posted : 27 Sep, 2026 11:58 AM

The First and Greatest command is to love God with ALL our heart, soul, mind and strength.

The second is to love others as oneself.

But how will we get to heaven without loving God?

Jesus says, “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me." (Matthew 10:37)

Most of us FLUNK out of heaven. We are not fit to be there.

Hopefully, we correct ourselves or someone helps us along the way. Hating God is not a good way to go.

Being bitter at God is not a good way to go. We don't want to go some paths. Broad is the road that leads to destruction. Narrow is the gate to eternal life and few find it.

Post Reply

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
I stopped believing in God
Posted : 27 Sep, 2026 12:06 PM

Got to pray for the souls that hate God and are bitter at God.

Great for a change!

One is happier when one loves God.

When one hates God, one is not a happy person.

Where is our hope in hating God?

Abraham believed God, and God credited him as righteous.

Without faith, it is impossible to please God.

Yes, life is quite a journey.

Post Reply

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
I stopped believing in God
Posted : 27 Sep, 2026 12:08 PM

Thanks for sharing your story, LD.

It gives one hope.

Post Reply

Page : 1 2 3