Author Thread: casual nudity with friends/swimming...
DarrelT

View Profile
History
casual nudity with friends/swimming...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2010 04:38 PM

hi this is kinda along the topic of the bikini post but i didn't want to just reply to that one... the last couple times i've gone swimming with a lady friend of mine we have decided to go bare. There were no sexual feelings and it was nice to just be free... we even swam up on a couple that was doing the same thing and had a nice hello and carried on swimming. There was no tention or arousal so my question to all of you is should we stay clothed and modest or should we just be free the way God created us in the first place?

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 02:33 AM

Nudity is no sin anywhere in the Bible. I hate moralist christians who are against things like nudity in private or amongst a select group such as nudists. I would draw the line though at full nudity in public. Though showing a bit of flesh in public is not wrong. We don't want christianity to be viewed in the same light as Islam as an intolerant fanatical cult of hate.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 04:59 PM

Nice. The one who doesn't want "christianity to be viewed in the same light as Islam as an intolerant fanatical cult of hate", hates the "moralist christians".

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Aug, 2010 03:35 PM

I will stick to my first post. It is wrong and I will not do it.We are to flee the appearance of evil.To the person who said he hates moralist christians. Jesus said we are to love everybody, but hate the sin. Did I miss something here?

Dennis

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Aug, 2010 07:48 AM

That this is even being discussed is proof positive that american "Christianity" has officially gone down the flusher. 2Cor 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

SilverFire

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 08:06 PM

I'm with ChangedHeart on this one. We are to skate where the ice is thickest, not where it's thinnest. That is basic wisdom -- or as the Bible puts it, milk.

s34rching

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2010 02:08 PM

I also agree with Changedheart on this.

Ephesians5:3,4. Among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity.....nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place.

Matthew5:27,28. You have heard that it is said,"Do not commit adultery." But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Why risk the temptation or cause others to be tempted. It's not a thing a Christian should do.

DarrelT

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Aug, 2010 08:39 PM

Matthew5:27,28. You have heard that it is said,"Do not commit adultery." But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

i know this but i also know that the girls i've seen out wearing push up bras and makeup and what not i've lusted alot more over than any girls i've seen naked in public... when everyones nude you don't get that urge that makes your mind wander into lusting over her... your simply nude...

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Sep, 2010 06:05 PM

Generally, in the Bible, those that were in publick naked were the demon possessed.

wademach1977

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2010 12:56 PM

I will tell you my experience. I went to a revival and I saw some people wearing hot pants to it. I tried to not really be judgmental about it though. I usually pray for them that God shows them to be more modest and reverent.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2010 01:51 PM

me naked would NOT put lust in a guy's head, nausia maybe, but definatly not lust! Debby

Page : 1 2 3 4