Author Thread: Divorce and remarriage is adultery
Admin

Divorce and remarriage is adultery
Posted : 28 Oct, 2020 09:19 AM

In these Last Days too many churches and their pastors and priests are thinking that Jesus permits divorce and remarriage as a norm in all so-called Christianity. They as other so-called Christians who normalize and purify any sins , believe that they will go to Heaven , when they die, because god of this age with a small g tells them that death of Christ on the cross is a license to sin. But what did Jesus Christ tells regarding divorce and remarriage and what consequences come to lukewarm Christians, when they die as remarried divorcees. Many users will hate me for my pastoral truth. Truly, not my truth, but God's Living Truth that is jn His True KJV Bible. Not in those fake demonic bibles like NIV.

Jesus strictly tells in Mark 10:11-12, Luke 16;18 that divorce and remarriage on all grounds of divorce is adultery. All adulterers, no matter they might believe in Christ as God, but live in sin no matter how good and peaceful it is, will go to the place called Hell. Hebrews 13:4. Matthew 7:16-21. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10. James 4:1-10. And don't be deceived by most lying pastors who think Matthew 19:9 and other Matthew verses are ok for divorce and remarriage. This Gospel is dedicated to Jewish believers in Jesus. Customs of the Jews, before the marriage oath, the espousal period, engagement. The right to pun awat a fiancee if she or he caught in fornication, before marriage oath. Word fornication is applied for people who are never wed. For wed couples who cheat is applied term adultery. Look at espousal example of Mary and Joseph of Jesus in all Matthew chapter 2. Also, the great preacher John The Baptist had the duty from God to warn King Herod who took Herodias, king's alive brother Phillip's wife. Herodias divorced Phillip and married his brother King Herod. John duty was to warn the king that king's soul was in trouble for Hell. For this kindness John was beheaded.

Sadly, 99% of so-called Christians who live in adultery and other sins end up in place called Hell. Proverbs 14:12. Jesus demands true repentance, is to end up adulterous remarriages in all must expenses, if it is needed like alimony, etc. The more you sin and more you pay. And then as Jesus to forgive. God demands us to keep His Commandants and stay holy. Perseverance of the saints.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2020 12:18 PM

Think on it . Seek Spiritual help from God.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2020 12:20 PM

1John1:10

Nasb

If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2020 12:25 PM

"no sin"

edited

:-)

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2020 12:45 PM

1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

No truth to say we have not sinned

confess the sins and be cleansed of all

1 John 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

not walking in darkness, or we do no truth (not just truth in us, but now also to do truth)

walking in the light as Christs light, to be cleaned of all sin

Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

we were kin darkness, now light in the Lord

in all goodness righteousness and truth, which only are what is acceptible to the Lord (cant fellowship with Him dong darkness)

no fellowship with satans unfruitful works of darkness, (cant participate at the Lords table and also the table of devils

shame to speak of the evil they still do claiming to fellowship with the Lord while producing darkness, light is what manifests..

Romans 6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

they did serve sin, they has zero righteousness, now they serve God, He accepts no sin, this kind of fruit is abomination to the Lord God, who makes sin free, not free to do but we freed from it, as it is serving what satan loves, and if they are not ashamed of what they once did, no wonder they still do it and say its their right way, and the way as told by the Lord is not right for them.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2020 01:10 PM

Tondas says: “God tells me in my heart that many today will justify their sins by perverting the Bible.” End quote

Tondas, other people on this forum claim to hear voices going off inside their heads too, thus, “God” must be speaking to them.

Some on here think the mysterious voice must be the Holy Spirit, others, like you, think it’s God.

But having spent a few days on the forum, you ought to be feeling a sense of unity with other like minded posters by now because a few of them also “hear” God “telling” them stuff.

Maybe you all ought to get together and compare voices.

Could be just me, but l suspect there’s a demon running around wrapping on people’s heads saying, “heeey dude, this is god speaking, WAAAASUUUUP!!??”

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2020 01:14 PM

Tondas, still haven’t heard anything about the context for the verses you quoted. I asked about that in either the first or second page—I think—just look for the ugly monkey

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2020 02:14 PM

Yes, Holy Spirit. He who works in true Christians who are true followers of Jesus Christ.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2020 04:32 PM

Tonda,

Is a person forgiven because they repent of their sins, or because YAHSHUA went to the cross, and people trust that His sacrifice is sufficient for their sins to be forgiven.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2020 08:27 AM

Tondas, please forgive me if I’ve overlooked an explanation containing the details of the full context of Jesus statements on diverse I’ve been asking for.

This is my final request. In my next post I’ll provide the context and a concise exposition based on the original history, grammar and language

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2020 08:45 AM

"Is a person forgiven because they repent of their sins, or because YAHSHUA went to the cross, and people trust that His sacrifice is sufficient for their sins to be forgiven."

I will answer for you quiz.

People do not trust, because people are unable to repent unless given by God to repent..

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Repentance is a gift of the Spirit, the same like faith, no person has their own, we are saved by grace through faith, not of ourselves if you did not learn that yet..

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

1 Corinthians 4:7 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

1 Corinthians 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11