History
Christianity means........................................to me
Posted : 4 Feb, 2010 04:23 PM

fill in the blank

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2010 09:25 PM

living your life to the best of ability in following Jesus and letting your light shine to everyone else in the worlld so that they may know that you believe that Jesus is the ultimate Saviour and way to have an eternal life in Heaven.

For God so love the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16

Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.' ..." - John 3:5-7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 05:57 AM

learning to be all you can be and have life to the fullest through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit

Words from a friend that echo in my head from time to time: Aw, son, you haven't even scratched the surface.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 10:13 AM

power!

patou

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 10:54 PM

A life of service and Love :purpleangel: :applause: :peace:

patou

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 11:20 PM

Oops sorry guys, I know I'm not that young anymore, just need to say something about this.:bouncy: I'm still young at heart though :yay: :bouncy: :dancingp:

modest

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2010 09:53 AM

REPENT

dont forget!!!

yes Im older than 35 too bad

stormcountry33

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2010 06:46 PM

Christianity at its bases means Christ-like and that is exactly what it means to me. Trying my best to live a life like Christ. I know that we all miss the mark but we all need to continue to strive to live and have that same compassionate, merciful, faithful, and obedient lifestyle that Jesus had.

lgsterz

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2010 02:05 PM

growing in a relationship with Jesus Christ. Learning to trust Him, Love Him, and Rely on Him. And realizing that we are not worthy, He is.

brownscarf

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2010 04:00 AM

living a life of surrender...

jbaspire7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2010 11:46 AM

christianity means loving the Lord and seeking to know him everyday. this first line might sound so idealistc, but for me it is the starting point to obedience - which can be tough and a battle in the mind.

christianity also means having a mind set to glorify the Lord...yes, i've been hurt (momentarily and at that point of denying what pleases me/i/myself) so many times because of this mind set. however, i found real freedom and deeper joy with it.

yes, christianity is how we live it and not just a simple school of thought as my end note. =p

Page : 1 2