Author Thread: Fake Profiles
Admin

Fake Profiles
Posted : 3 Jun, 2011 11:17 AM

Hi All,

Wondering if people are having problems with scammers/fake profiles?

I'm able to spot them by the syntax they use.

In other words,they don't speak like Americans.

They really irritate me ! :angeldevil:

Thanks for allowing me to vent.:waving:

RUCONVINCED

View Profile
History
Fake Profiles
Posted : 15 Jun, 2011 04:46 PM

Can someone tell us what a spambot is...

Yes i have been hit on chat... some guy with an elvis look alike picture saying he on a mission for our country...

I am alittle concerned with the guys that show six digit income ... that would be another red flag

Anyone else with ideas or notes ?

Oh for those who think the darkness is scared of us... no they seat in the church pews, duplicate our lingo, know more bible verses than many believers.

Wheat and tares .. its all in the book!

keeponrpraisinhim

tuesdayof88

View Profile
History
Fake Profiles
Posted : 26 Jun, 2011 04:33 AM

Half the world doesn't speak like Americans :P If you were to speak to my via message, you'd find yourself hearing odd slang words chucked in here and there.

suyan777

View Profile
History
Fake Profiles
Posted : 30 Jun, 2011 07:46 PM

We come in this site from all over the world, yes I agree that scammers are here but anybody out of your own location should be ignored especially if their English writing is not correct as you all see that alot of country around the world have their own mother tongue (language) and English is what they learned from school etc...

I have been on this site for some years now but have not had any form of communication with anyone, I tried sometimes sending the winks or a message or 2, but have not received any respond from any one.

Maybe there are some genuine people here who need your responses even to let them know that you are not interested. As I have read peoples profile in here were they said that they love God and He's number in their lives etc... but is it Chrisklike to ignore people when we are all here for the same purposes? We can expect negative anwswers and it's people choices in their own lives which could be respected.

I am not too desperate for anything here as I always been depend on God for His providence and always waited for His will. I only put what I see here to remind all that if God loves everyone despite of anything, should we not as christian and what we profess here be reflected to other children of God?

Thanks for reading my comments and God bless you all. :waving:

View Profile
History
Fake Profiles
Posted : 19 Jul, 2011 04:42 PM

I just found out what scammers are like.....luckily I did not meet him in person. He wore me down emotionally at the end when it was clear that he was a devil. I met him on CDFF. It is so sad because he could sweet talk you so well that you would be inclined to run out and buy that wedding dress right away.

But then he popped the big question......no he didn't set the date for our wedding........he wanted money.....alot of money. He wouldn't stop asking. Finally, I blocked him but not until I read him the riot act and then witnessed to him. Well, I am still getting over this emotional roller coaster ride.......and I have learned the telltale signs of probably one of the best scammers out there.....God help me with discernement......and to be more decisive as far as cutting off the relationship as soon as the red flags go up. P.S>Guess who found out he was a scammer before I knew it CDFF adminstrators......

MariFrancesca

Page : 1 2