Author Thread: A big bad wolf in sheep's clothing
IamHisgirl

View Profile
History
A big bad wolf in sheep's clothing
Posted : 12 Jun, 2011 11:38 AM

Just a word to my sisters. The devil is becoming very crafty at his game and I found myself in a situation where a man on this site had charmed his way into my life and we were very serious very fast. He said the right things, appearing to love the Lord. We planned to get married without input from my family, friends or marriage therapist. Three days before the wedding he moved to my state and within 3 hours of conversing with him in person he was a completely different person, exhibiting signs of bi polar and multi personalities. Of course I called the wedding off regardless to the invitations being sent, deposits paid, dressess and tuxedos, and rings. That's just money you can earn that back but proceeding in marriage because we are lonely, desperate or thinking we cannot do any better is not a good reason. I am very happy I didn't say I do. Sisters please take your time, get to know him in person about a year or longer is sufficient time to see him in all seasons. Don't be afraid to ask your friends and family what they think and get wise biblical counsel before you proceed. It's not worth it. That is too high of an investment in your heart, mind and soul.

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2011 12:57 PM

SO...GOOD LESSONS THANK U ALL SISTERS AND BROTHER!!!!!

AND LET ALL READ THE PROVERBS IN THE BIBLE IT GIVES ME SO MUCH PEACE PERSONALY -SISNCERELY HOPE THAT WILL BE HAPPINED WITH U TOO!!AND WISDOM OFCAURCE :p)-WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IT YES!!!IMMIDIATLY ISCOMMING IN MY MIND ONE OF MY FAVORITE ONE (ALDOW I DO LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!)PROVERB22;3 AN WISE MAN PRODICT THE EVEL AND WIIL HIDE BUT FOOLISH ONE WILL GO AHEAD AND STRUGLE...SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH....

GD BLESS U ALL!!

LOVE IN CHRIST BE WITH U!!:angel::angel:

VANI

Soteriangels

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2013 08:51 AM

I guess, when you walk with God you are under his wings...for real

Page : 1 2