Author Thread: Favorite Actors/Actresses...
OceanSparrow

View Profile
History
Favorite Actors/Actresses...
Posted : 15 Jan, 2009 08:32 PM

OK...who do you like and why?

ephesians522

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 08:30 PM

Bruce Willis, Denzel Washington, Mark Wahlberg,can play roles from action, dramatic, and comedy.

Meg Ryan for cute and funny, Jody Foster for dramatic, and Milla Jovovich for action.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 01:56 PM

Morgan Freeman his reserved demeanor and authoritative speaking voice

Ashley Judd her winsome (innocently charming) and earthy vitality (The capacity to live, grow, or develop)

My old time favorite is

John Wayne a big, tough, but sentimental hero who talked straight and met the bad guys head on.

I favoirte film is THE COWBOYS.

lifethatwins

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 12:49 PM

I like Morgan Freeman, because when he won his accademy awared he looked up in the sky and thanked God

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 05:32 PM

for male leads:

Hans Matheson: he just has this way about him. i love the way he walks. His sweet, sorrowful eyes can melt nearly any heart

Christian Bale: such versatility in an actor! and his drive to do what is needed to play a part well, even if it means losing lots of weight or bulking up. he even sings well!

Liam Neeson: who else can be both a believable doting father, crazy lunatic, and villian so well. And his voice is so easy to listen to.

For female leads:

Drew Barrymore: she seems so innocent and sweet

Kate Hudson: she's just plain hilarious. she has the girl next door quality

Angelina Jolie: humanitarian and actress? hard to find in the same person. i love the tough characters she can pull off. I totally wishi could be like Lara Croft. what a fun life!

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2009 05:09 PM

Actors:

1. Daniel Day Lewis

2. Phillip Seymor Hoffman

3. Liev Schreiber

Actresses:

1. Cate Blanchett

2. Kate Wislet

3. Meryal streep

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 01:09 PM

Matt Dillon: first saw him in "the Outsiders". he's real tough, tall dark and handsome, but most of all, he has beautiful brown eyes :rolleyes:

Jody Foster: she did a great job in "Echoes of a Summer". 12 years old, and a regular tomboy.

Rob Lowe: first saw him in the Outsiders as well. funny thing is, i've always wanted someone like him as a brother. he's just too cool!

those are my main three; there are many listed on my profile. just ask if you want to know more:winksmile:

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 08:56 PM

My favorite actor of all time is Cary Grant because he is funny and charming. I also like Jimmy Stewart and Maureen O'hara. (I guess I am showing my age. We used to have Million Dollar Movies on TV every weekday when I was a teenager, and I got hooked on the older actors and movies.)

The more contemporary actress I like are Meg Ryan and Sandra Bullock, Drew Barrymore. They are funny and more like the girl-next-door. I also like Emma Thompson for the same reason.

I like Hugh Grant as an actor (I don't like his lifestyle). I also like Mark Harmon.

God Bless Ya'll

OceanGypsy

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2010 09:54 AM

I've been a fan of Johnny Depp since I was 9-years-old (I'm 29 now) and I initially liked him because I thought he was gorgeous, but now that I am older and have seen a lot of his movies I respect him as a very talented actor. And he's gorgeous. :laugh:

Also from what I've heard, he's a very sweet and caring person who loves his fans. He's very gracious and extremely humble, which is comforting in this day in age.

Other actors that I like are Ewan McGregor, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Edward Norton, Hugo Weaving, Kate Winslet, the late Vivien Leigh and the late Clark Gable.

OceanGypsy

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2010 09:54 AM

I've been a fan of Johnny Depp since I was 9-years-old (I'm 29 now) and I initially liked him because I thought he was gorgeous, but now that I am older and have seen a lot of his movies I respect him as a very talented actor. And he's gorgeous. :laugh:

Also from what I've heard, he's a very sweet and caring person who loves his fans. He's very gracious and extremely humble, which is comforting in this day in age.

Other actors that I like are Ewan McGregor, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Edward Norton, Hugo Weaving, Kate Winslet, the late Vivien Leigh and the late Clark Gable.

GlendoraMike

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 04:49 PM

:hearts: JANINE TURNER :hearts:

SHE IS A CHRISTIAN.:rocknroll:

SHE ACTS, DIRECTS, SINGS, WRITES, RUNS A RANCH.

WHAT A WOMAN:dancingp:

LOOK AT JANINETURNER.COM VERY INSPIRATIONAL:applause::angel:

Page : 1 2