Author Thread: GODLY MEN & WOMEN
righteousfire

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 12 Sep, 2011 12:20 PM

Why do people who profess with all their might to be "godly" get offended when you tell them their actions clearly DO NOT say that in the least. They retaliate and say "that's satan talking, I am too a Godly man". Well, in my recent experience on this site, I would have to say if you are told that and especially more than once, maybe, just maybe it's not satan but the Holy Spirit trying to convict you through the heart of others in the Body of Christ. A man or woman IS what they SHOW they are, not what they say they are.

righteousfire

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 19 Oct, 2011 11:55 AM

Absolutely; that's why the Word tells us to judge by the Word, to seek Godly counsel. I welcome counsel from those that love me and the Lord; sometimes we ourselves can not see what some of our actions are saying to the Body of Believers and the last thing I want is for my testimony to be in question; and please, for the Love of God, tell me if I offend! lest it be cut off!

righteousfire

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 19 Oct, 2011 11:58 AM

sure

righteousfire

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 19 Oct, 2011 11:59 AM

Godliness...Christ tells us "be holy for I am holy". It's not that we mess up, BUT we should be running the race, striving for the holiness He says we are created in. ALL I ask for is forgiveness, I give it and hope to receive it.

seriouslyone

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 22 Oct, 2011 07:11 PM

When I view a profile I read the first line, if it does not mention the Lord I move to the next profile. The Lord is first in my life and if he is first in your life, that should the first thing out out of your mouth. My opinion:angel:

Have a Blessed Day.

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 26 Oct, 2011 10:00 AM

Yes, you are correct, "we all make mistakes", but the Lord doesn't. The errors of the elect are converted into "good", whereas the damned's errors will lead to destruction.

"For we know that ALL things work together for good to them that love God, to them that are the called according to His purpose." [Romans 8:28]

There are apostate religions that teach that you can be anything you want. You can be a Christian one day, and a Jew the next, and a Muslim the next, and a Buddhist the next, and so on...

These religions all teach men through illuminism and dialectics, both of which are cunningly manipulated.

"Where is the fruit", you are asking? Please keep this in mind the next time you think about what a true believer is..

"A good tree cannot bear good fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good."

Were you a seed predestined to bear good fruit, or bad..?

That is the real question which is at stake..

a wise man

Page : 1 2