Author Thread: GODLY MEN & WOMEN
righteousfire

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 12 Sep, 2011 12:20 PM

Why do people who profess with all their might to be "godly" get offended when you tell them their actions clearly DO NOT say that in the least. They retaliate and say "that's satan talking, I am too a Godly man". Well, in my recent experience on this site, I would have to say if you are told that and especially more than once, maybe, just maybe it's not satan but the Holy Spirit trying to convict you through the heart of others in the Body of Christ. A man or woman IS what they SHOW they are, not what they say they are.

righteousfire

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 13 Sep, 2011 07:30 AM

and that applies to ME! I'm not proud of how I handled a very difficult situation this past week; but praise the Lord, I am forgiven and hope I grew at least an inch or two! :applause:

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 13 Sep, 2011 02:59 PM

The key word here is Profess. All here are not Godly.

Many on CDFF are not Holy Spirit lead. If try to hurt someone

by making unkind remarks you need to apologize.

Godly people have a conviction for wrongdoing.

I'm new here and have seen so much confusion. People

Use the Forums sometimes as a battle ground, very sad.

I had a Stalker here but CDFF banned him, he went far

with others as well.

righteousfire

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 14 Sep, 2011 10:44 AM

I myself have looked ungodly many times. And you are right, the Holy Spirit did convict me and I thank God for that. We can only stand in the gap for others and pray for them daily; as others are doing for me. I live to glorify Him in all that I do; thank you for forgiveness Jesus and for your unconditional love!

bryan1608

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 14 Sep, 2011 08:12 PM

I try to measure myself by whether the fruits of the spirit from galations 5 are evident in my life

Edwina83

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 02:01 PM

Hi......cn we be friends?

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 2 Oct, 2011 08:45 AM

I like what you said. If the man or woman are truly followers of Jesus, that person would not be offended by our many questions we ask of them. They should remember that this is specifically a Christian dating site. Not that a nonchristian can't look as well. They still have to remember what the purpose of this site is. Unfortunately, there are not too many on here that say they are Christian, and yet, do not treat others as Christ would. They do not have to like or be interested in every woman or any man who sends them a message. But they can be kind and just reply and say a simple, "no thanks". My friends tell me to don't be afraid to take your time and not rush into anything. Praying and asking God to tell use when it is ok to share personal emails, etc. When in doubt, do not. There too many scammers on here, too.

In Christ. :waving:

seeker248

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 5 Oct, 2011 05:13 PM

Pro_12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 8 Oct, 2011 09:59 AM

Amen brother, but it's very important who we listen to and mainly the advice we listen to should be God's.

letspraiseGod

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 9 Oct, 2011 03:05 PM

You go girl, thats exactly what I have found on thes sites. Good luck in your search..God Bless

EverybodyNeedsFriend

View Profile
History
GODLY MEN & WOMEN
Posted : 18 Oct, 2011 06:27 AM

About professing to be righteous, Romans 3:10 says "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" 1 John 1:9 explains that we are cleansed from all unrighteousness by confessing our sins. Thank God for his forgiveness, and for the forgiveness of others. I know I goof up alot.

About perceiving and perspectives, I like what Anais Nin said, "We don't see things as they are. we see them as we are".

Page : 1 2