Author Thread: what's the weirdest, strangest, dating exsperence you've ever had?
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
what's the weirdest, strangest, dating exsperence you've ever had?
Posted : 4 Oct, 2011 10:40 AM

what is the most unusual, strangest, weirdest, dating exsperence you ever had?

tell some of yours, and I will tell some of mine.

Ryanne86

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2011 10:35 AM

A guy asked me on a date and in the first 20 minutes told me he loved me (keep in mind i had met him the day before), and when I just responded "um....thanks?" he literally started bawling his eyes out and stormed out of the coffee shop and I had to find a ride home. Super fun

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2011 10:48 AM

Ryanne86

:laugh:

I had a guy once invite me for a nice dinner here in my city and a place of my Choice. All went well, the next date he invited me to his home and I drove there about 80miles East. He prepared a nice meal and afterward thought we were going to sleep together.:excited:

No way was that happening. He was a Ordained Minister and he was a widower with his wife Dog and let the dog check me out first to find out if I was a nice lady. The dog was nice and like me. Thank God. :laugh:

I left in the thought that this guy was not a true Minister of God if his actions was like that. He needs Prayer.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2011 05:48 PM

So this guy decides to meet me at an "all-you-can-eat" place. I thought we were going somewhere "quiet" where we could talk and see if we "click." I got there at 1pm. He shows up a few mins. later. Long story short... I did not leave there until 4:30pm, and he was STILL eating! We talked for a total time of 1 hr., the rest was watching him stuff his face! I said my good-byes and nice meeting you. He turns around and ask me if we could do this again at another AYCE place he knew. I told him I would get back on that one... I never did!!!!! Lunch anyone???? :eat: :laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2011 05:55 PM

Those ministers can be dangerous. A friend of mine dated a minister. She slept with him. When I found out, I told her never to invite me to her church again. That is NOT a man of God. And he wonders why his church does not prosper. And I believe he still does it everytime a new female comes to the church.

EverybodyNeedsFriend

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2011 05:09 AM

A friend of mine once offered me a date (the eating kind), which he was holding in his outstretched hand. I declined, but he persisted. So when I finally relented and ate the thing, he typically said, "There, that wasn't so hard...how about the real thing?" Bwa!!! Nooo!

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2011 11:37 AM

I5683GD

That all you can eat buffet date!:ROFL:

Yes, Some Online Ministers can be real nasty and they are NOT in God's will but in their flesh.

A guy on here tried to talk with me, I told him about my

experience and he got upset on email...and moved on. :excited::laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 02:01 PM

I was only funnin.. Ang...

Don't get mad, I was just making light of the issue..

:yay:

awm

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 02:04 PM

Where were you at.. New York City?

Maybe the poor fella used the money to soften a corn..

:excited:

awm

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 02:16 PM

I5683GD, why would you lie and tell him that you'd get back to him regarding another buffet meal?

Couldn't you have said, "Why thank you for the meal, but now I have to run.. You have a good night!"

I have learned that I never have to lie. If I do not want to say anything, then I just do not say anything; but it is not right for us to lie.

:prayingm:

awm

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 05:36 PM

Men on Christian sites say they do not want a woman to lie to them. Then when I tell them truth they run.:laugh:

Like for example: recently I was asked if I was talking to any one man. I answered Yes, I am trying to get to know someone as a friend. This is a dateing site to make friends, sometimes you never meet in Person. Well, the guy moved on. :rolleyes: Why do I have to tell a lie, I am not married, engaged are anything YET.

This is a Christian date site. I am sure guys are talking to more than One woman.

:ROFL:

Page : 1 2 3