Author Thread: what's the weirdest, strangest, dating exsperence you've ever had?
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
what's the weirdest, strangest, dating exsperence you've ever had?
Posted : 4 Oct, 2011 10:40 AM

what is the most unusual, strangest, weirdest, dating exsperence you ever had?

tell some of yours, and I will tell some of mine.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2011 05:53 PM

To A Wiseman: I didn't lie. I tried to contact him and his phone was disconnected. Maybe he gave me a wrong number in the first place. Who knows, doesn't matter. The past is the past. I read what you wrote when you viewed me. And my name is not Ang. I think you are getting your replies mixed up. Anways.... have a good day and God bless you!!!!!

tlovell24

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 07:23 AM

My weirdest dating experience was the Fourth of July in 2009. I'll get to the weird part, but first, let's start at the beginning, which is a good place to start. It was a beautiful morning and I wasn't even dressed to go anywhere yet. My gf called me and asked if I wanted to join them for a family outing for a fireworks display, and I accepted the invitation.

Not even ten minutes later, mind you it was the afternoon, she called back saying that she and her parents would be coming to get me in five minutes. Thanfully, I was able to dress on time and run out the door to meet them and go.

When we finally got to her grandparents' house, which is conveniently near a grocery store I go to every month, I was surprised to see more than 20 people there before we arrived. Seeing my surprise, my girlfriend introduced me to the 20 who were there, and by the time she finished, there were 40 more coming around.

So far, I had met 60 aunts, uncles and cousins, and my voice was getting hoarse from saying hello and introducing myself all the time.

Now for the weird part. Darkness fell and her uncle wanted to light off some fireworks before the actual ones went off, so while we were singing and talking, he lit one off and she ran, not to me, but away from where he was at the time. I could tell that she was very surprised by this sudden display, and i had to comofort her. It's not as weird as many of yours, but this is one that I remember.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jan, 2012 08:32 PM

To add to the dating ministers aspect, I met a guy who is a practicing minister on CDFF and we "dated" for 8 months online, we hadn't actually met as yet because we live in different countries. he broke up with me and one of the reasons given to a friend of mine is that I didn't like sex, and this is because I refused to reveal my body to him on skype where we talked regularly.

So some of the persons on here who say they are ministers are the very ones leading the flock astray!

KyleKowalevicz

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2012 12:25 PM

I think the weirdest date I've ever been on was with a girl I dated back in high school, I took her to the movies, her mom decided to try and go with us.. then finally caught on it was a date, and decided to try and give me tips and make random gestures for me to kiss her daughter.. and if that wasnt akward enough, then we went in to the theater, started watching the movie. mid-way through it I tried to put my hand over her shoulder.

...she made a growl sound and bit me! I quickly yanked my arm back and stayed quiet the rest of the movie. then, after the movie ended, she got me to buy her $40 in books

two years later, she called me asking if I was flirting with her when I put my hand over her shoulder... lol

Page : 1 2 3