Author Thread: Approaching someone at church?
Admin

Approaching someone at church?
Posted : 17 Oct, 2007 12:48 AM

Hey, I work night shift and take night classes that take up much of my time to see friends and meet new people. At church is the only place I meet christian girls/women right now in my week. But that is not the reason I go to Church but they are there.

Well onto my question/questions, Is the first time I meet someone to soon to ask out, knowing I might see them next week or not? Also is asking a girl out at Church seem a bit wrong if thats the only place I get the chance to see them?

Thanks

Rubbies

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2011 08:56 AM

We love it when a man of God asks us out. Remember, most christian woman believe what the bible says, "He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing". I realized that youre just asking for a date , not a wife, lol but the same thought process applies in the mind of a christian woman, so be respectful yet bold and ask her out. God bless!

GodsChosenDaughter

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2012 06:53 AM

for me it is not bad to ask a woman out specially a church mate.. as long as you're intentions are pure.

AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Mar, 2022 08:50 PM

Not the first time you meet. We women feel 'evaluated' and pursued often so much that we find we feel as though we must keep ever-vigilant and wary of all men, even the married ones on a constant basis. Church should afford us a surety of rest and respite from such things.

If you are interested in someone, l suggest approaching the pastor, explain you'd like to ask her out but want to respect the propriety due in such a situation. He then should discuss it with his wife and have her approach the woman on your behalf. This would greatly impress most women in that you respected the boundaries she might be hoping to enjoy within the 'church family'.

And women, please stop trying to matchmake with people new in the church!!! l attended a nice little church for the first time a few years back, as soon as the service was over l looked up and found a man standing in front of me grinning. l stood up and he didn't move... he just stood there - grinning. When it became uncomfortable, l introduced myself, since he still had said nothing. Then he wandered away after a few pleasantries. And in just mulling around amongst the people who were there, three people tried to lay the ground work for setting me up with him. I never went back.

Page : 1 2 3