Author Thread: I need prayer
tristan07

View Profile
History
I need prayer
Posted : 14 Feb, 2009 08:11 AM

I tried to reconcile with my wife of 9 yrs. She has cheated on me multiple times. She recently left me for a guy she met on myspace and is now living with him.

my name is alex, please pray for me.

chozen2b

View Profile
History
I need prayer
Posted : 14 Feb, 2009 08:58 AM

Hi Alex, I just said a prayer for you.

View Profile
History
I need prayer
Posted : 14 Feb, 2009 10:14 AM

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ALEX, INSPITE OF...:hearts:

My prayers are with you, that you should find peace in the love and care of our Lord Jesus Christ during this time of pain in your life.:prayingf:

It is hurting, but also know that God has made a way for your escape from an unfaithful wife. If she has cheated on you in the past, she has broken the marriage vows more than once, and you must forgive her and keep it moving... Please don't sit around trying to keep something together that has already fallen a part. Its not worth it....so keep it moving. Why continue to allow yourself to be abused by her committing adultery agaimst you.

If she is a christian, which from where I sit, she appears not to be otherwise, she would not have cheated on you the first time, nor other times. When than is once enough? Paul teaches us in I Corinthians chapter 7: verses 10-16, the principles of marriage when with an unbelieving wife or husband.

I Corinthians chapter 7:verses 10-16: Now to the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord: A wife is not to depart(leave) from her husband. But even if she does depart, she is to remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband. And a husband is not to divorce his wife. But to the rest I , not the Lord say: If a brother has a wife who does not believe, and she is willing to live with him, let not the husband divorce her. And if a woman who has a husband who does not believe, if he is willing to live with her, ler her not divorce him.

GROUNDS FOR DIVORCE ACCORDING TO THE WORD: "For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the believing wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the believing husband... BUT if the unbelieving husband departs (leaves), let him depart, and if the unbelieving wife departs (leaves) let her leave. A brother or a sister is not under bondage(tied to the marriage) in such cases." Which means, since your wife is an unbeliever and left you, let her go, you are now free to file for divorce. You are also free from the marriage to remarry under such case, she has ABANDONED YOU in the marriage in adultery with another man. But if you should remarry, the wife must be a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Even Jesus teaches us in Matthew chapter 5: verses 31-32: Whosoever puts away his wife or husband, EXCEPT for the cause of fornication/adultery, causes her/him to commit adultery, and whosoever marry her who is divorced because of fornication also commits adultery. Of course, since we are under grace, true repentance is the covering.

Your wife is in an adultrous relationship with this other man, so my question to you, is why would you want to take her back, especially, since this is not her first time of bad behavior of adultery?? (Shaking my head)...

May God open your eyes to recovery...

Blessings,

ella

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
I need prayer
Posted : 15 Feb, 2009 04:32 PM

Hi Alex,

I prayed for you too.

Good luck & God Bless.

lifethatwins

View Profile
History
I need prayer
Posted : 16 Mar, 2009 05:26 PM

me too shaking my head. One time is bad enough, Love is very unselfish. I wish i didnt have to say this but your wife simply does not love you. But you know the Lord really does.

lifethatwins

View Profile
History
I need prayer
Posted : 16 Mar, 2009 06:36 PM

I have to fight against my whole mind so much sometimes I dont get everything out the Lord wants to say.. Every person hs a major area in their mind that takes a long time for the Lord to renew, some times its money, some i times its knowlege, others , its a women, a husband ,. IN your case it a women.In my case it has always been makeing enough money to get my fathers acceptance, not my heavenly fathers but my eartly fathers,this money I have always tried to get always eludes me,because no matter how much i try their is no way l can get it. it is I"m Afraid the same wi'th you no matter how hard you try you wont find a good women. what is needed is for you to put the women issue in the Lords hands. So he can bring you the one you deserve. it is the same thing Im learning about money. our lives and all that consist theri in his hands. He loves you so much and desires to give you all things to richly enjoy, but only his plans, ways of doing things will suffice.

LindaM

View Profile
History
I need prayer
Posted : 25 Aug, 2009 08:13 PM

Ella, I Like you reply to this Post, Will you please pray for me?? For info on my situation you can read it in"It's more like a Sad heart" in the broken haearts page.

Thank You and Many Blessings Sister.

Always Blessed and Highly Favored, Linda